Sign in to follow this  
manveer

World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Re: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

you sent me the same message 22times!!:mad: Yeah whatever I think its you that dont know what your talking about!:mad:

lol m8 then dont reply you keep sending back so yhh. btw hazard played 32games this season. u dont know **** :D

anyone know if the tottenham manager is a forumer ?

if so sort it out that deal was silly

yhh is was silly he wanted FELLAINI, Marouane and RODWELL, Jack for bale

lol m8 then dont reply you keep sending back so yhh. btw hazard played 32games this season. u dont know **** :D

and your point is?? I hear the school bell make you better run or you'll be late! run on little boy!

yhh is was silly he wanted FELLAINI' date=' Marouane and RODWELL, Jack for bale[/quote']

Am I missing something here? This is the same Gareth Bale who some people on the forum thought should go up to 92 not that long ago? Ok, he may be on the same level as Fellaini at the moment, and Rodwell is still a prospect, but Bale's at the better team, playing Champions League football, challenging for top 4 still. Everton are in bottom half of the league, probably neither of them will go over 90 until they move or Everton improve, Rodwell may not even hit 90 until the end of the 11-12 season...I would've bit his hand off for that deal. Most set-ups I'm in, managers won't even listen to offers for Bale. Obviously I don't know what he countered to Stuttgart, but that doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. Put a bid in for Bale myself, so will see if I get anything back.

Then again, I did give Hernanes (90) and Floccari (89) for Hazard (89) and about 1mil in cash. According to the last rating change threads, Hernanes had a good chance of 91 last time round, so he's capable of going higher, no idea about Floccari. I'm taking the couple of drops in ratings as a hit this season, hoping to make it up in a couple of seasons time. If not, can always hope for some mug to pay way over the odds for one of the hottest young prospects in football, especially if he moves to a bigger club in the summer.

You don't know what you are doing. you sold hazard for player that not even any good btw hazard is gona go up 3 lOl

Hernanes had many bigger clubs than Lazio chasing him last summer. Apparently supposed to be "the new Kaka" at one point. Would hardly call him "not even any good". Floccari isn't exactly a slouch either.

Can't see Hazard going up 3. Maybe in a year or two, after moving to and playing well in a better league, or staying at Lille and they somehow win the Champions League.

Am I missing something here? This is the same Gareth Bale who some people on the forum thought should go up to 92 not that long ago? Ok' date=' he may be on the same level as Fellaini at the moment, and Rodwell is still a prospect, but Bale's at the better team, playing Champions League football, challenging for top 4 still. Everton are in bottom half of the league, probably neither of them will go over 90 until they move or Everton improve, Rodwell may not even hit 90 until the end of the 11-12 season...I would've bit his hand off for that deal. Most set-ups I'm in, managers won't even listen to offers for Bale. Obviously I don't know what he countered to Stuttgart, but that doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. Put a bid in for Bale myself, so will see if I get anything back.

Then again, I did give Hernanes (90) and Floccari (89) for Hazard (89) and about 1mil in cash. According to the last rating change threads, Hernanes had a good chance of 91 last time round, so he's capable of going higher, no idea about Floccari. I'm taking the couple of drops in ratings as a hit this season, hoping to make it up in a couple of seasons time. If not, can always hope for some mug to pay way over the odds for one of the hottest young prospects in football, especially if he moves to a bigger club in the summer.

Hernanes had many bigger clubs than Lazio chasing him last summer. Apparently supposed to be "the new Kaka" at one point. Would hardly call him "not even any good". Floccari isn't exactly a slouch either.

Can't see Hazard going up 3. Maybe in a year or two, after moving to and playing well in a better league, or staying at Lille and they somehow win the Champions League.[/quote']

Hazard will probably reach 90 and will not rise anymore until he moves to a big team.

Anyway manveer is just throwing his toys out the pram as he didnt get Hazard!

If he had been as easy and pleasant as you to deal with I might have sold Hazard to him but he needs to change his attitude before i'll ever deal with him

Hazard will probably reach 90 and will not rise anymore until he moves to a big team.

Anyway manveer is just throwing his toys out the pram as he didnt get Hazard!

If he had been as easy and pleasant as you to deal with I might have sold Hazard to him but he needs to change his attitude before i'll ever deal with him

all said and done lets move on. the youth cup starting. i am interested in gervinho. i will give u arteta if u want m8