Sign in to follow this  
manveer

World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Respuesta: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

I think i'm gonna be in with Club America or Chivas de Guadalajara (both mexican clubs) most likely America because Chivas has always had the tradition of being an only mexican team and i've always loved the idea of international teams so, I thin America will be my choice.

Also by that same reason i'll be waiting a callup to be Internazionale FC's manager when the current one is not up to the job. So, count me in :)

Re: Respuesta: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

I think i'm gonna be in with Club America or Chivas de Guadalajara (both mexican clubs) most likely America because Chivas has always had the tradition of being an only mexican team and i've always loved the idea of international teams so' date=' I thin America will be my choice.

Also by that same reason i'll be waiting a callup to be Internazionale FC's manager when the current one is not up to the job. So, count me in :)[/quote']

welcome to the setup m8

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

welcome to the setup m8

Thanks! :)

It's official now, i'm the new manager of Club America. Made my transfer requests already, looking to get loans on young american players (alexis sanchez, cavani, neymar, coutinho, giovani dos santos, farfan, etc.)

2 more players i want are on permanent loan so i'll have to wait until next season to have them back so i can have full team haz i want it to be.

Division 3 here i come!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Thanks! :)

It's official now' date=' i'm the new manager of Club America. Made my transfer requests already, looking to get loans on young american players (alexis sanchez, cavani, neymar, coutinho, giovani dos santos, farfan, etc.)

2 more players i want are on permanent loan so i'll have to wait until next season to have them back so i can have full team haz i want it to be.

Division 3 here i come![/quote']

welcome l

Re: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

In real life today Shakhtar beat Roma 3-2. I played the same match today however was not as lucky and ended up losing 1-0 due to an 85th minute goal by Mexes. Not only bad news though, I managed to sign two players too.

And...