World Championship 10658 Match Reports and Tranfer News

Borussia-Dortmund-fans-wallpaper-29-468x345.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQravSOk8kFPlsF1U8g6a9Jl55c5MszGKRqBXSJ9iK5P6LwzprS

Borrusia Dortmound have appointed Sven Goran Erriksson as the club's new manager on a five-and-a-half-year deal.

Sven- replaces Jorgen Klopp, who was sacked on Monday.

"I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at one of the truly great clubs in German football," said the 21 year old.

Sven, who has also managed various top clubs in the past, will be officially unveiled at a news conference at 1430 GMT on Thursday.

I bring great drive, desire and commitment.It is my aim to build on that now and take this club forward

Borrusia Dortmound manager Sven

As a manager Sven has taken charge of more than 1000 games, though the majority of those were not in the german League.

"I understand what this club means to its supporters," Sven added on Tuesday.

"Throughout the football world people recognise that this is a unique club in many ways, with supporters who are second to none in their loyalty, passion and devotion for the team.

"I'm not a dortmound fan of course, but I'm a football person with a love of the game and I can assure you I bring great drive, desire and commitment to the job.

"I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate.

"At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club's excellent Academy and development squad, and I know the board here at dortmound are very committed to that too."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 10658 Match Reports and Tranfer News Rocchi and Lazio Run Riot At Stuttgart's Expense Following Lazio's defeat in the SMFA Shield away to Flamengo, few Lazio fans would b

Re: World Championship 10658 Match Reports and Tranfer News Kevin Nolan used Sky News to reveal that he would join Everton after Newcastle United accepted an improved offer from Manveer's side and

Re: World Championship 10658 Match Reports and Tranfer News

Borussia-Dortmund-fans-wallpaper-29-468x345.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQravSOk8kFPlsF1U8g6a9Jl55c5MszGKRqBXSJ9iK5P6LwzprS

Borrusia Dortmound have appointed Sven Goran Erriksson as the club's new manager on a five-and-a-half-year deal.

Sven- replaces Jorgen Klopp' date=' who was sacked on Monday.

"I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at one of the truly great clubs in German football," said the 21 year old.

Sven, who has also managed various top clubs in the past, will be officially unveiled at a news conference at 1430 GMT on Thursday.

I bring great drive, desire and commitment.It is my aim to build on that now and take this club forward

Borrusia Dortmound manager Sven

As a manager Sven has taken charge of more than 1000 games, though the majority of those were not in the german League.

"I understand what this club means to its supporters," Sven added on Tuesday.

"Throughout the football world people recognise that this is a unique club in many ways, with supporters who are second to none in their loyalty, passion and devotion for the team.

"I'm not a dortmound fan of course, but I'm a football person with a love of the game and I can assure you I bring great drive, desire and commitment to the job.

"I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate.

"At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club's excellent Academy and development squad, and I know the board here at dortmound are very committed to that too."

[/center']

Well, Valencia chairman has just sacked Unai Emery! The Chairman then announced PATRICK SLATER as manager. Mr Slater stated in a press conference:

I am hoping to push Los Che into Division One or atleast make the play-offs. I will also hope to make the quarter-finals of the Uefa CL and maybe even win!

kagawa_jubel_692.jpg

Dortmound manager Sven Goran Eriksson warned any other potential suitors off a move for striker Shinji Kagawa today.

"It does get boring but it is not going to stop - it will never stop," he said.

"It will not stop, simply because he's a talent. We have to have a big-club mentality and hold on to our best players.

"It just goes to show you his value at the moment. Kagawa just has to keep working hard and doing what he does best. His career path is here.

"He has already proved that playing for Dortmound will not hinder his international career, so why does he need to go?"

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Dortmound are close to agreeing Undisclosed Offer for Southampton youngster Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Manager Sven Goran has moved swiftly to head off interest from Aston Villa, and Tottenham in the 17-year-old.

article-1346960-0C9F31B5000005DC-700_468x295.jpg

Sven Goran is staying tight-lipped amid suggestions that highly-rated youngster Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is set for a move to the Club.

The 17-year-old Southampton forward, dubbed the ‘new Shinji Kagawa’, burst onto the scene in 2010 and has scored seven goals in 15 starts for the south-coast side this season.

Oxlade-Chamberlain has attracted attention from Premier League clubs and has been linked with move with Dortmound reportedly among the teenager’s admirers. However Sven denied a deal had been done.

“I cannot speak about that,” said the manager. “If we go any further with any player, we will inform you.

Dortmound announce more pre-season friendlies

Dortmound's list of pre-season friendlies is now complete.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmA9voVFA13_ByhIC8gehkAi-VZX16k3RExTzUZFHsmcyhq68g

Below is the full fixtures with ticket details where available.

Keep checking Dortmound.com for further details over tickets and kick-off times.

Please note that all kick-off times stated are local not UK.

Dortmound Pre-Season Fixtures:

Dortmound v Estudiantes

Friendly, Signal Iduna Park

Wednesday, July 19, 8pm - Click here for ticket news

Valencia v Dortmound

Saturday, January 22, 8pm* - Click here for ticket news

*Event commences at 8pm

West Ham v Dortmound

Friendly,Upton Park

Tuesday, January, 8pm - Click here for ticket news

Match Preveiw

Valencia C.F vs Borussia Dortmnd

Mestalla (55,000)

One of the most talked about pre-season friendlies in along time, stated one newspaper. It is truly one to watch, both managers are very experienced and I know they will play an incredible field. Both team have very good talisman in Soldado and Barrios. Soldado has been great in UEFA while Barrios and Dortmund have had an incredible Domestic season. Both have great midfields which will be an interesting battle for the centre of the field.

Predicted score: Valencia 2-2 Borussia Dortmund

*State your redictions below

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnoUy7l95ozSE8psRlEvWADbqDteH25R27BKH1EhIe9rn8eSdm

Manveer, who has signed a two-and-a-half-year deal, has been out of work since resigning as Arsenal boss after a 1-0 defeat byChelsea in December 2010.

"I've actually enjoyed my time out and I've done a lot of re-evaluating mistakes I've made in the past," the 22-year-old told BBC Radio.

"I've had four or five offers but I was starting to get really hungry and was missing the day-to-day of football."

The ex-Southend and Bradford striker found managerial success with his former playing clubs, winning promotion to the Premier League with both sides.

Everton Owner Told BBC,

I wanted to appoint a manager with several years of experience behind them who also had a history of promotion and then staying up.

"I have been lucky enough to find a manager in Sidhul who has done that twice and pertinently with two clubs that had never been in the Premier League.

"It was also important to bring someone to the club who could play the way Everton expect the game to be played and who will embrace the club's role in the community."

"When a new manager comes in they normally bring in their own staff," said Sidhu.

"But I'm not saying anything's set in stone because it only happened Today.

"I've made tentative enquiries about who I'd like to bring here, but whether I can or not I don't know."

PienaarCele_468x322.jpg

Pienaar going back to Dortmund?

Bafana Bafana star midfielder Steven Pienaar has been linked with a return to Borussia Dortmund.

According to reports in Germany, Dortmund have already made enquiries as to the South African player's availability.

Pienaar made 25 appearances for Dortmund in the 2006/2007 season before being sold to Everton for €uro 2.75 million.

Pienaar is in the final year of his contract at Everton and is yet to sign an extension, putting the Toffees at risk of losing him for nothing next year.

He was is linked with a move to Tottenham,

Meanwhile, Pienaar insists he is enjoying his football at Everton and that confidence within the dressing room remains high despite a disappointing start to the season.

Pienaar accepts the World Cup made things difficult for many players who returned to their clubs later than usual ahead of the new campaign but he feels in top form.

"When you come back from pre-season and join a team late you have to catch up," he said. "But for me it wasn't really a matter of that, it was just getting fully fit by playing games.

"Even if I made mistakes I just had to improve, so by playing even for the national team it's helped me get sharper and get my confidence.

"I feel fit and that's so important because I'm enjoying my football."

Gareth%2BBale_Cornelius_Roddy%2BMcDowall_Planet%2Bof%2Bthe%2BApes_.jpg

Sven Goran Erriksson confirms interest in Gareth Bale

Dortmound manager, Sven Goran Erriksson has expressed his interest in signing Tottenham starGareth Bale and is looking forward to snap up the youngster in the near future.

The 5’7” winger is considered one of the most exciting talents in Europe and has all the making of the next big thing in the world of football. Bale performances have earned him first team football with Spurs and is ready to take on the bigger fish in European football.

Bale has also been linked to a move to Merseyside club, Everton this season, but the winger has already expressed his desire to join Dortmound. The Welshmen is a big fan of Sven and admires the achievements with Dortmound in his Short managerial career.

The Dortmound Manager Said,

"Let us try to make his dream come true. We are following him. Personally I think he has real talent and the level needed to play at Dortmound. But in the offensive department we have many players. At the end of the season we'll have a look at the situation," stated the Dortmound Manager.

Sven has a habit of playing young players in his team and it seems Bale fits in perfectly.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcPFnpnw6SAtd2emOlVQDbSEjCAreWbSoM6sOiq8wRfMBT91EUxw

Manveer has been confirmed as the new manager of Spain.

Manveer's appointment had been widely anticipated with Del Bosque stepping down after Spain's World Cup triumph.

Del Bosque had stated before the tournament that the summer spectacular in South africa would be his swansong with the national side.

Current Everton Manager Manveer has been brought in with his first task to guide Spain to more success.

Shocking News From Dortmound suggest Hollywood star Megan Fox is about to Take over as the club new owner

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCTTKFDNBQSiS9-9lZkZ38JP0-bg094ZcHlSq0HixvxgrHVAQU

Megan arrives at Dortmound hours after Sven goran Eriksson takes over as manager of dortmound

Shocking News From Borrusia Dortmound Suggest The Megan Fox Family is about to take over the club.

According to a spokesperson from the us, Megan Fox will take over the club imminently after striking a deal late on Monday night.

Megan Fox, who will take a seat on the board, told USbusiness.com, "We will release details later, but this is a great event for both the club and Megan.

"Our goal is very simple – to make Dortmound the biggest club in the world, and to begin with, and to win the league."

The former owner, is said to be in line for an "honorary" presidential position - one of a figurehead that brings with it no powers whatsoever.

According to Sky Sports, takeover terms include clearing any pending debts and also strengthening the squad with "top four" players.

Dortmound have confirmed that the former owners are ready to sell the club

'Feghgouli to leave Los Che?'

Feghouli01.jpg

French and Valencia youngster Sofiane Feghouli has been placed on the transfer list. Mr Slater has stated 'Feghouli will not fit into my newlook team, we have both decided that to continue his growth he needs to leave this club'. Feghouli has been transfer listed and Valencia are looking to accept a fee of around 8.5 million for him.

[/center]Phil-Neville-006.jpg

French centre back Sylvain DISTIN and Phil NEVILLE has been placed on the transfer list. Mr Manveer Sidhu has stated 'Distan and Neville are not able to keep up with Everton's way of football. They are both transferlisted at around 6.5 million.

103188649_10.jpg

There are unconfirmed offer thats going the around Goodison Park that Jay

Emmanuel-Thomas is set to join Everton on a 5 year deal.

Manveer Sidhu said "It is no secret that we have been looking to strengthen our midfield, and in jay I feel we are recruiting a future world class player because He is strong, quick, reads the game well and will be an influential figure in the dressing room. A deal for the 19-year-old couldn't be too far off from taking place. he has also captained Arsenal's Academy side at the age of just 16"

berbatov8_91285t.jpg

Dortmound have had an £15.5Million bid for Manchester United forward Dimitar Berbatov rejected, as it was dependent on a number of clauses and performance related payments, according to BBC. Dortmound made an initial offer of £14.5m offer last Night which was rejected, and Man United have knocked back the latest bid as they want £17m cash up front for the 29-year-old striker.

Last night it was revealed that Sven Goran Erriksson was prepared to let promising youngster Mario Gotze join United on loan for a season to sweeten the deal, but even this hasn’t forced the English side into a deal.

Dortmound boss Sven is keen to bring in the Striker as he looks to reshuffle his strikers ahead of next season, with Lucas Barrios attracting interest from italy and edging closer to the exit door as he has still to agree a contract extension.Perhaps more worryingly for Sven is the news that Japanese Striker Shinji Kagawa is attrating interest from the big clubs.That may mean Dortmound losing two strikers.

gai_assulin_shirt.ashx?mh=450&mw=800

'Gai Assulin confirms Los Che move!'

Gai Assulin and his agent have confirmed rumours of a Los Che move. Assulin will be completing his transfer in the next 24 hours and hope he can settle right back in at the spainsh outfit. He hopes that he can gain the same success that he had atbhis former clubs, Manchester City and Barcelona.

Assulin is signing on a fee of 950 000.

Everton starlet Jack Rodwell snubs Marseille interest and signs new five-year deal

Everton teenager Jack Rodwell has signed a new five-year contract.

The news is a huge blow to Marseille manager Joze Nivok, who regards 19-year-old Rodwell as the next big thing in English football and a future international star.

But it will delight Goodison boss Manveer, .Marseille had been prepared to pay around £15m for Rodwell, whose wages increase to more than £20,000 a week.

article-0-06DC17C0000005DC-371_468x308.jpg

Rodwell is primarily a midfielder although he is also comfortable in the centre of defence. He scored his first goal for Everton at 17.

Manveer has said the Rodwell could develop into the next Carlos Puyol, stating: 'He's so comfortable on the ball. He is best in central midf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTyVSlZtXyeo_d9LryXbA4y2Vtw6ttbOgkTgh7SKlzz7bmwqyl

Borussia Dortmound Vs Estudiantes Preview

For all Dortmound fans, the big exciting news is the inclusion of Mario Gotze and new signing Adel Taarabt. The German midfielder has not played for Dortmound in 2 months and will be hoping for a run out at signal iduna park after an injury which almost ended his career. New signing Taarabt will be hoping to give dortmound fans a glimpse of his attacking talent after completing his move from Queens Park Rangers Yesterday.

Other first team players include goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller,Nevan Subotic, Mats Hummels and the Egypian playmaker Mohammed Zidan. With Lucas Barrios settling on leaving the German outfit, Zidan will be keen to prove to Sven to play him in the middle into his preferred position, where he believes to be most influential.

The rest of the squad is completed with youths, with notable names such as Daniel Gingzek, Damien Le Tallec and Steve Bender hoping to impress.

Full Squad

Roman Weidenfellar

Nevan Subotic

Mats Hummels

Marcel Schmelzer

Patrick Owomoyela

Florian Fringe

Nuri Sahin

Steve Bender

Shinji Kagawa

Kevin Grosskreutz

Lucas Barrios

Mohammed Zidan

Damien Le Tallec

Mario Gotze

Everton complete Jay Emmanual Thomas transfer

5L1UPevx-FM

Everton have made their first signing of the summer after confirming the a deal for Jay emmanual Thomas. The 20-year-old has signed a four-year contract having moved for an undisclosed fee.

Thomas has also captained Arsenal's Academy side at the age of just 16 Last season, is expected to help fill the void left by Dan Gosling.Jay is reported to have cost Everton in the region of £3-4million.

qoHaGe1KKDw

"Joining Everton is a dream come true for me," Jay said. "I have enjoyed my time at Arsenal, but I am thrilled to have the chance to challenge for the biggest honours in club football here.

"Playing in front of 40,560 fans alongside players like Tim Cahill, Steven Pienaar and Mikel Aeteta will be an amazing experience. I can't wait to get started."

Sir Manveer Sidhu, the Toffees manager, admitted he had tracked Jay Emmanual Thomas since he joined Arsenal 3 seasons ago. "Jay is a player we have admired for some time," he said. "I am sure his pace and ability will make a significant contribution to the team."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPxgGck7FUSSefjzsSKVbfwZ8EOI6z5B2a4eykO5pJ_fqP8yxxTA

Vela Linked With A Move To Borrusia Dortmound

Dortmound boss Sven Goran Erriksson is toying with the idea of making a move for Arsenal bench warmer Carlos Vela.The Dortmound manager is looking to bring in another attacking option and may plump for a move for the Mexican striker.

Sven is known to be an admirer of the 21 year old Mexican international and attempted to land the youngster when he first burst onto the scene.Arsenal manager Milan Kostic has admitted that the skillfull attacker will struggle to get anything more than appearances from the bench which has led many to believe Vela may on the move.

The German club has a great deal of money available to use to further improve their squad and whilst the need to bring a striker the fact that the club continually has to count on goals coming from the midfield or wings is there for all to see.

Arsenal may be happy to accept a reduced offer for Vela as they try to cut costs at the club and some sources have stated that a fee of around £5-8m may be enough to land the striker.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP9Bla4C0XNHd5GjzWJlhL-4FwJdBq7siCLQS1cR35_3lt4sZ14Q

First Round Of Friendlies

Arsenal - Palermo

Rennes - Rangers

Bayer Leverkusen - River Plate

Galatasaray SK - Spartak Moskva

Zenit - Chivas de Guadalajara

Sevilla - Olympiacos

FC Twente - Aston Villa

Bolton Wanderers - Manchester United

PAOK - Bayern München

CSKA Moskva - Cruzeiro

RSC Anderlecht - Newcastle United

Milan - Corinthians

Lyon - FC Porto

Borussia Dortmound - Estudiantes

Valencia - Athletic Club

AJ Auxerre - Werder Bremen

Sporting de Braga - VfL Wolfsburg

Tottenham Hotspur - Panathinaikos

Manchester City - Atlético Madrid

PSV - Ajax

FC Schalke 04 - Chelsea

Real Madrid - Roma

Palmeiras - Dynamo Kyiv

Besiktas JK - Genoa

Internazionale - Napoli

Hamburger SV - Sporting CP

Flamengo - Feyenoord

Paris Saint-Germain - Celtic

Juventus - Liverpool

Shakhtar - VfB Stuttgart

Lille OSC - Espanyol

Villarreal - Fenerbahçe SK

Boca Juniors - São Paulo

Rubin - Benfica

Marseille - Bordeaux

Fiorentina - Grêmio

Standard Liège - Everton

Barcelona - Club América

Sampdoria - Lazio

AZ - Internacional

Matches To look forward to French Derby Between Marseille and Bordeaux,Juventus and Liverpool, Atheletico Madrid and Manchester City,Real Madrid and Roma,Lyon and FC Porto.Lastly Battle Of the Dutch between Ajax and PSV.

For Information Regarding The Odds For This Friendlies Please Check Out Tabsportsbet.com (Bet Now Bet Live)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6FKmggmfNiBexmZgErnXq7_RnY7e96w2Y3qfpTpXLVo0DnBWDDA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzAwdawNFJjsMyWnGHdlTaSMGkiYhHfa_yK2BFhvZmk7jBvWBO

Manveer Sidhu and his Everton side facing Standard Liège on Wednesday and the manager sat down for his usual pre-match interview with Everton TV Online on Tuesday Night.

The Australian discussed all the major issues of the week.

Manveer talked about:

A good weekend for Everton

What Tim Cahill brings to the team

The latest injury

Saha recovery

His new signing(Jay Emmanual Thomas)

The latest on his search for a Forward

The changes he might make at Standard Liège

The atmosphere at Maurice Dufrasne

How Standard Liège have impressed him

'Valencia announce hunt for CF and CM'

Today at a press conference Mr Slater, the Valencia manager, announced that he was in the market for a CF rated 89+ and a CM rated 89+. He singled out these position as the weakest points in the team but also added that he was looking for a CB and a RB.

C_3_Media_613383_immagine_l.jpg

Manchester United outcast, Luis Anderson, is said to be heavily targeted by Mr Slater to fill his vacant CM.

Sky Sports

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUnIS-u99W3wo9ETADHTjk-QAu3r0ZPaPrGTH0TUS7G9FAHQAJ-g

The U18 English Forward Conor Wickham has joined Dortmound from Ipswuch on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 17-year-old, He has played in the Fa Cup and the League Cup during his spell at Ipswich Town.

Wickham has made 13 appearances for England's U17,3 Appearences For England's U19 and 1 appearence for England's U21 scoring 10 goals from 17 games .

This Is what Sven Had To Say Regarding His Signing

"Conor is a great signing for Dortmound, and we are all delighted that he is joining us," the Dortmound manager Sven Goran said. "Conor is a solid performer with good experience.

"Conor is primarily a left-footed Right Wing, but he's multi-functional and can also play at Left-Wing. He is strong technically with a positive winner's attitude and I have no doubt his arrival will strengthen our team. Conor Wickham will be a huge asset to Dortmound."

After completing his move, Wickham said: "Firstly, I have to say that I'm sad to be leaving Ipswich and I would just like to thank everyone for their help and friendship towards me over the past 2 years.

"I'm just so happy to be joining Dortmound. This is a great club with a world-class manager, high-quality players and a fantastic stadium. Everything is set up for Dortmound to be very successful for years to come and I joined this club because I know Dortmound will be challenging for trophies.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwNRbcMWE7WNZ3G8oZ3Ndje1YGlyakcVQnK0uz6cYfW100wAAk

Everton appear to have signed Wojciech Szczęsny from Arsenal.

North London goalkeeper Wojciech Szczęsny has reportedly ‘agreed’ to join Everton on Tuesday according to Sky News.

“He is being payed double his wage to £24,000-a-week and sign a contract for three-and-a-half or four-and-a-half years. Wojciech Szczęsny deal reportedly worth 3 million".

Wojciech Szczęsny is widely regarded as the best young keeper in league, but his opportunities will be limited this year if he stays with Arsenal.

Wojciech Szczęsny said “It has been tough. It’s frustrating, but there’s only one person can play in goal and Manuels Almunia doing that at the moment,” Wojciech Szczęsny told Everton official website. "I’ve had to deal with it the best I can. It’s not been ideal, but it’s not the end of the world.”

[/size]