Best left-backs around?

Riferimento: Best left-backs around?

Who are the best left-backs that are best to buy' date=' i know there are some great players like phillip lahm etc,

but im looking around the 90-91 mark, however im interested to know the big hits in the future at left-back..

ideas please.. :D[/quote']

Schmelzer 22yo 88, LB

Cissokho 23yo 90, LB

Marcelo 23yo LB/LM

Coentrao 22yo 90 LB/LM

Criscito 23yo 89 LB/LM

i Think this are the best Lb's Prospect wise, the ones in bold IMO have more chances into getting 92+ ratings.

Re: Riferimento: Best left-backs around?

Schmelzer 22yo 88' date=' LB [/b']

Cissokho 23yo 90, LB

Marcelo 23yo LB/LM

Coentrao 22yo 90 LB/LM

Criscito 23yo 89 LB/LM

i Think this are the best Lb's Prospect wise, the ones in bold IMO have more chances into getting 92+ ratings.

brilliant cheeeers, well im trying to get coentrao but the manager isnt having any of it :rolleyes: but i have marcelo and is schmelzer a much better prospect than cissokho then?

how good is schmelzer? never seen him play unfornatley :eek:

Re: Riferimento: Best left-backs around?

Schmelzer 22yo 88' date=' LB [/b']

Cissokho 23yo 90, LB

Marcelo 23yo LB/LM

Coentrao 22yo 90 LB/LM

Criscito 23yo 89 LB/LM

So you saying it would be smart to sell Cissokho and then buy Schmelzer?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Best left-backs around?

So you saying it would be smart to sell Cissokho and then buy Schmelzer?

nopes, all of them are to be kept in your team, Cissokho has great potential, and you should keep him, i just think that Schmelzer has greater potential cuz of the NT, he will probably be the next starting LB for Germany, a very goog NT, while Cissokho will be a starter for France, a NT that lately has done some awful performances.

Cissokho could easely gain a 92 rating, so could Schmelzer imo, but due to the NT difference, i think that Schmelzer could hit 92+ faster than Cissokho (if that ill ever happen of course) cuz of a better NT.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Best left-backs around?

brilliant cheeeers' date=' well im trying to get coentrao but the manager isnt having any of it :rolleyes: but i have marcelo and is schmelzer a much better prospect than cissokho then?

how good is schmelzer? never seen him play unfornatley :eek:[/quote']

personally i do think Schmelzer is better than Cissokho, some will agree with me, some wont. I think hes better because of the NT he plays for and because of the incredible season his team is having.

Cissokho is still very reliable, and imo could hit the 92 rating easely (as i said in my previous post), but Schmelzer can get there sooner.

Re: Best left-backs around?

what about these two young prospects..

Garcia Kevin - 82 (Mallorca)

Dominik Shmidt - 77 (Werder Breman)

Schmidt has started FOUR games recently, should his run in the team continue a +4/5/6 shouldn't be out of the question, although the ratings for Germany weren't reviewed that long ago so a lot can happen until the next reviews. One worth keeping an eye on for sure.

Again Spain was reviewed not that long ago but Kevin is a definite talent and I'm sure you are aware recently rose to 82 from 77 due to a run in the team. Should his appearances continue he can get a +2/3 next time, with a shout at 85/86 by the end of the season. Again he may drop out of the side however and then these increases won't happen, so keep an eye on his appearances. He is however very much a part of the first team picture atm.

Soccerway is a decent site to refer to.

Schmidt has started FOUR games recently' date=' should his run in the team continue a +4/5/6 shouldn't be out of the question, although the ratings for Germany weren't reviewed that long ago so a lot can happen until the next reviews. One worth keeping an eye on for sure.

Again Spain was reviewed not that long ago but Kevin is a definite talent and I'm sure you are aware recently rose to 82 from 77 due to a run in the team. Should his appearances continue he can get a +2/3 next time, with a shout at 85/86 by the end of the season. Again he may drop out of the side however and then these increases won't happen, so keep an eye on his appearances. He is however very much a part of the first team picture atm.

Soccerway is a decent site to refer to.[/quote']

cheers mate, yeah i look at some other sites too to kept me informed and its just a matter of case they are still playing regulary at the end of the season ;)

cheers mate' date=' yeah i look at some other sites too to kept me informed and its just a matter of case they are still playing regulary at the end of the season ;)[/quote']

Soccerway is good because as well as the stats it lets you know when the appearances occurred. Both are very much in the first team picture atm so they are looking good.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Best left-backs around?

Not just yet' date=' but seeing as they should be same rating by end of the season then i expect Schmelzer to over take Cissokho[/center']
nopes' date=' all of them are to be kept in your team, Cissokho has great potential, and you should keep him, i just think that Schmelzer has greater potential cuz of the NT, he will probably be the next starting LB for Germany, a very goog NT, while Cissokho will be a starter for France, a NT that lately has done some awful performances.

Cissokho could easely gain a 92 rating, so could Schmelzer imo, but due to the NT difference, i think that Schmelzer could hit 92+ faster than Cissokho (if that ill ever happen of course) cuz of a better NT.[/quote']

Well then i will buy him :D