EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Blackburn draw our final game 0-0 at Stamford Bridge. Works out fine for us though as we secure 3rd place and more importantly SMFA Cup football next season :D

Congrats to Arsenal, Leeds, Nottingham and Swindon on their league wins, and well done to the others who gained promotion and finally good luck to those in the forthcoming playoffs :)

Done everything I could to reach the playoffs. Won the last two games. Today went all attacking and beat Blackpool 4-1. Yet I still missed the playoffs by 1 point :(

I'm sure a few more games and I would have clinched 6th.

Oh well, next season it is then :)

Arsenal have been awarded £6,825,947 in prize money.

Arsenal have finished First in Division 1.

Arsenal have won Division 1!!

Arsenal round up their impressive season with a thumping 5-2 victory over Sunderland at the Emirates Stadium. Jimmy Briand, Cesc Fabregas and Gonzalo Higuain on target with the former scoring a hat-trick.

You appear to have 2 Chelsea players in there. That can't be right :P:o

And the 2nd placed club has only 1 representative, while the guy who spearheaded the champions' title hopes single-handed-ly isn't there too:p

Great job though:)

You appear to have 2 Chelsea players in there. That can't be right :P:o

Yea did wonder about that myself :P Xavi was one of the first names on the teamsheet though as he had great stats. The GK was a problem as they all seemed to have done rubbish' date=' the highest avg rating was Julio Cesar with 7.10 but he'd only played 10 games, and so Casillas seemed to be the best of a bad bunch, and Chelsea had conceded one of the fewest amounts of goals in the league.

And the 2nd placed club has only 1 representative, while the guy who spearheaded the champions' title hopes single-handed-ly isn't there too:p

I think only Chelsea had more than one representitive ;)

Couldn't include Higuain as he only played like 10 games and i was doing a 15 game minimum ;)

Edit: Actually Arsenal also had 2.

Guest drseanfitz

Danny Murphy has been unreal for me this season! Still debating whether or not I should swap him in for a younger model though :P

I'll take him if you're offloading - fit in well with the anfield rejects at St Mary's

Delighted to have secured the D3 title with Forest, especially finishing with a 4-1 win over Derby :D

Looking to beef up the starting XI for next season though so am taking the squad down to the bare bones and will just have to rely on my youth squad chipping in occasionally (and lord help me in the Cup and Shield if i come up against a good team! :eek:).

To do that i need to sell a few squad players - one of which is Royston Drenthe who has an external offer of £5.1m.

I need to sell him but reluctant to do so for such a cheap price for a 24 yr old 87 rated LM/LB, so if anyone can beat that price by this evening stick an offer in and you could get yourself a bargain :)

Okay so Colchester are willing to listen to offers for:

Luc Castiagnos 85 rated 18 yold-Inter Milan

Stefan De Vrij 83 rated 19 yold Feyenoord rb

I am in no hurry as both are great prospects who I wont hesitate to hold on to but am putting it out there to see what offers could come across the table.

Guest drseanfitz

Good luck tonight' date=' Fitzy. May the best team win.[/quote']

you as well mate.