EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Nice one Lenny' date=' you've really got that 5-4-1 down to a fine art now - would love to see your 5-4-1 v Simon's 3-5-2.... :D

I feel slightly treacherous for ending Scotland's WC dream as my Bosnian lads gubbed them 4-1 :(

Dangerous looking Swiss up next for a spot in the Semi-finals :)[/quote']

Thanks Stew

Dont go telling everyone:eek:

Well done with the Bosnian's:)

I face Totti's Mali in the next round......

The offer for David N'GOG of Milan from Swindon Town has been accepted.

I say hes not the quickest , Hes not the brightest in the box , Hes not a brillant finisher . Wait hes rubbish :D :D

In all seriousness , I brought him in on a shoestring deal which will see a 24 yr old 82 and 700 k and thats cheap! Im getting that dreaded feeling that espacally in defence we are a sitting duck :D

Oh well , Ngog is a swindon player :D

Ermmm Portugal's manager jumps ship to Mali who knocked them out and knocks out my Dutch on penalties 6-5 :eek::mad::(:o

Who cares about the world cup anyway? :rolleyes::P

I thought Totti was the Mali manager.......Not you:confused:

Edit:sorry got what you mean now:)

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Realistic target so i'm happy with that :)

Cédric MONGONGU has completed his move to Norwich City

Charlie MULGREW has completed his move to Norwich City

Sergio ESCUDERO has completed his move to Norwich City

Craig THOMSON has completed his move to Norwich City

My next few signings have come through and have added a lot more depth to the team and its really beginning to take shape now B)

t76gp.jpg

C'mon lads' date=' less of it. It's over, lets move on.[/color']

t76gp.jpg

Why is it Sean? :confused: Because England got knocked out by North Ireland? Face the reality, no one is guaranteed for a place in the Final. :D France move on to the Quarter Final after beating strong Spain 2-1. Karim Benzema and Yann M'Vila scored the goals for France while Gerard Pique scored for Spain.

Guest drseanfitz

Why is it Sean? :confused: Because England got knocked out by North Ireland? Face the reality' date=' no one is guaranteed for a place in the Final. :D France move on to the Quarter Final after beating strong Spain 2-1. Karim Benzema and Yann M'Vila scored the goals for France while Gerard Pique scored for Spain.[/quote']

the barefaced cheek of it.

right thats it Dean - I'll let you finish your world cup with France then you are out of here - I'll not have one of you lot giving me cheek:p

The offer for Rodríguez PEDRO of Middlesbrough from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first ever internal deal in the setup( of me buying). I like Pedro very much (even though he hasn't scored alot recently). Will be giving up 3m, Edin Dzeko and Nigel De Jong, maybe a bit too high, but its a good deal for both of us. Not the biggest fan of both, so willing to give my top scorer up for one of my favourite players. I need quality not quantity.

the next person to take over hartlepool when i goto the emirates needs to achieve promotion :P

The next person to take over Arsenal when I retire, needs to retain Division 1 title, and SMFA Champions Cup. :P

Derby had the team sorted with 2 players in each position, so went for a couple of marquee signings:

Mamadou NIANG has completed his move to Derby County from Fenerbahçe SK for £8,190,000

Lucho GONZALEZ has completed his move to Derby County from Marseille for £16,270,000

Leighton BAINES has completed his move to Derby County from Milan for £6,280,000

Delighted with that.