EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Im looking forward to this season :)

After at looking at the teams , I quite hopeful of getting a playoff spot :)

Some great clashes too and the team's i want to beat the most are millwall who are managed by a 500 yr old man and southampton who are managed by a chump :)

Just like to point out that I have won the first trophy of the season' date=' The Charity Shield! Beating the new Arsenal manager in style: 4-3 :)[/quote']

Congrats mate :):D

I beat him too in a friendly (5-2) :P

Stoke complete the signing of Didier Drogba in exchange for Mirko Vucinic, Arismendi and a small amount of cash :) I'm hoping that he will be able to bag some goals for me and keep me challenging at the top end of the table for a longer period than last season. That signing takes my squad value up to £209M, which I'm happy with considering the team that I started off with.

Tomorrow we open our season off against Fulham, who I'm hoping will still be feeling the effects of their Charity Shield victory yesterday :P

Stoke complete the signing of Didier Drogba in exchange for Mirko Vucinic' date=' Arismendi and a small amount of cash :) I'm hoping that he will be able to bag some goals for me and keep me challenging at the top end of the table for a longer period than last season. That signing takes my squad value up to £209M, which I'm happy with considering the team that I started off with.

Tomorrow we open our season off against Fulham, who I'm hoping will still be feeling the effects of their Charity Shield victory yesterday :P[/quote']

ohhhhh

Good signing mate..

Portsmouth signed Cesare Bovo for incredibly cheap price 5.8 m. Bargain

Nice mate .. :D

Good signing Jenks!

82 rated Eric Tie .. DM .. is available to loan, as well as a fair few 80's from Huddersfield.

Sergio FLOCCARI has completed his move to Norwich City from Lazio for £3,350,000 plus Alan KARDEC

Great signing, i was in need of a decent striker and Floccari fits the bill perfectly :D

Thought trading Abate for Srna was a huge mistake, but now that Srna is 91 and Abate is still 89, maybe I did the right thing after all :)

Edgar Solis is leaving QPR in exchange for Enzo Perez, the deal should hopefully be completed today.

Sculli will also be departing.

We start the campaign against Leicester, I am expecting a win today, and promotion is a realistic possibility.

Signed this guy;

The offer for Ryad BOUDEBOUZ of Sochaux from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Comes in for £2m, Germany (81) and Priso (77) .. So not bad at all as both those players cost me less than £900k :)

He'll be worth over £6m and probably more after he rises!

Huddersfield Loans Notice

All players I have loaned out, WILL be recalled when their TB's are up as i plan to use them in part exchange .. Sorry if this is a problem, but im sure you can find a replacement elsewhere when it comes to it :)

Still available for loan;

Eric Tie Bie - DM - 82

Jorge Koke - CM - 80 (will not be recalled)

Carlos Pena - CM - 80

Abdo Bamba - RB - 80

And anyone else under 80! All on low wages due to having risen from low ratings :)

Good luck to everyone for the new season & here is hoping you all stick around;)

Im out of here if I lose to tonite ! :DJoke before any thinks im serious

Im looking forward to the game in which hleb will both make his debut as we look to build on our success . Its gunna be hard but Im confident little swindon will truimph this season :D