EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Brentford continue their fine form by beating Rochdale 3-0 away, Luis got another goals to make it 5 in 2 as well as still not conceding yet in the season, I know this season is just gonna be good for Brentford :D

West Brom are loving life in Division 1 after travelling to Fulham and comfortably taking a 3-1 victory :)

We move top :D

Leeds manage a decent draw with last seasons champions Arsenal.....

Still no win for me....but very well done to Joe at WBA......I could say I told you so but I wont fella;)

Like I said previously, this will be a tough season while my risers from Norway and Sweden not increase a few points.. playing with 75 will always end in defeats like the two opening games of the season.. :|

Ahhhhh' date=' lost 2-1 to Manchester City in an even game. Quite disappointed to go 1-0 up but then still lose, bad times :([/quote']

We were just about the better finishers in that match:). Tevez and Pedro combined to assist each other for their goals as City come from behind to win 2-1 for the second time in a row.