EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Thanks' date='nice introduction. B)

I hope we will have a good time here. :)[/quote']

Welcome in mate .Look after my old wee team .

With Colchester being deserted by sirmarkhughes

After my desertion to Everton I beat Udinese in my first Euro game in charge .

a 4-2 win quality stuff.

Montolivio is on his way to Goodison to help us in centre midfield , I think he will prove a good signing .

Welcome in mate .Look after my old wee team .

After my desertion to Everton I beat Udinese in my first Euro game in charge .

a 4-2 win quality stuff.

Montolivio is on his way to Goodison to help us in centre midfield ' date=' I think he will prove a good signing .[/quote']

Welcome NariN:)
Big welcome to Narin to the set-up......Enjoy fella
Welcome Narin!
Welcome Narin Mate

Thanks guys,and yeah,where ever I go,you are there Sirmarkhughes :D,but cool.

So far I probably wont change anything in my team,I will wait till transfer bans are over,and then I will see what do to,for now I have only 4 or 5 players who are not transfer banned.

Thanks guys' date='and yeah,where ever I go,you are there Sirmarkhughes :D,but cool.

So far I probably wont change anything in my team,I will wait till transfer bans are over,and then I will see what do to,for now I have only 4 or 5 players who are not transfer banned.[/quote']

haha I am Omnipresent :)

Yes I just tried to increase the value and squeeze what I could get to the Colchester team .Once the Tb's are up you will have a good cash value for a wee team and be able to do deals .I bought a good few wee youth players as well.

haha I am Omnipresent :)

Yes I just tried to increase the value and squeeze what I could get to the Colchester team .Once the Tb's are up you will have a good cash value for a wee team and be able to do deals .I bought a good few wee youth players as well.

Yup,Luc Casnos is great player,and he will be my main striker,hope that he can score some goals. :)

Btw : Ernesto Galan +2

Kike Sola +2

Pablo Insua +2

Good job Sirmark. :)

Guest drseanfitz

After seeing the success of Colchester using applicant's to solve their bird problem, the Leyton Orient board took a similar approach to try and solve their rodent issue.

snn0312hh58060491i76.jpg

So congrats to said7fabregas, nice Jerry bashing

After seeing the success of Colchester using applicant's to solve their bird problem' date=' the Leyton Orient board took a similar approach to try and solve their rodent issue.

[/color']

snn0312hh58060491i76.jpg

So congrats to said7fabregas, nice Jerry bashing

Thanks for accepting my offer and thanks for the welcome frozen. I'm happy to be part of this great league.

Havent posted on here since I survived relegation on the last day. Sold Joey O'Brien and Martin Petrov to raise some funds, but then Izaguirre was sold, so I'll have to look elsewhere.

Picked up one pioint from nine in the opening three games leaving me joint last.

Thanks for the welcome everyone and also a big thanks to the Man United and Huddersfield managers for loaning me Fabio and Macheda (Man United) and Gudmundsson from Huddersfield. My team will be taking a major revamp in the coming days which will hopefully make Leyton Orient a force to be reckoned with in Div 4.

Btw is the manager list on the first page updated??