EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Also Nobby and his minions would be grateful for any loan deals as so far the old school managers are sticking together more than fergie and "big" sam. An 88+ GK is a priority as are 87+ players' date=' pretty much anywhere![/quote']

SZCZESNY 87 gk would be the best I've got, just waiting for a 3rd keeper to arrive in

Guest drseanfitz

I'd buy that for a dollar. Now i can drop my current number 1.

I've got an outstanding bid on an external keeper, so it'll be wed pm when the chairman will let me loan him, but you should get him in time

Guest drseanfitz

Very kind of you Sean' date=' thank awfully old bean :)[/color']

there will be another midfielder soon, but everytime I bid on one to buy to loan you, someone else jumps in with a rival bid.:mad::P

all I want is a cheap, non-dropping midfielder to loan to little millwall

Stefan RADU has completed his move to Swindon Town from Lazio for £170,000 plus Alper POTUK and Simon DAWKINS

88 for 170k + a 82 + a 77 :D

Solid signing as we look to boost the teams age gap as we look to bring more younger players , more cover and ultimately a better squad. This is one of many deals in the pipeline as we have 40 million warchest to splash out on :D

Benik AFOBE has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Real Madrid for £920,000

Matthew LECKIE has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Borussia Mönchengladbach for £2,280,000

Daniel GINCZEK has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Borussia Dortmund for £750,000

Nicolás AGUIRRE has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Arsenal de Sarandí for £740,000

Iván RUBIO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Valencia for £320,000

Gonzalo BAZAN has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from San Lorenzo for £460,000

Rodrigo CAIO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from São Paulo for £400,000

Kevin INGRESO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Hamburger SV for £360,000

Edmund HOTTOR has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Milan for £290,000

Aleksandr KOZLOV has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Spartak Moskva for £820,000

Free Agent Karim REKIK has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers for £2,325,000

Free Agent Oguzhan ÖZYAKUP has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers for £2,247,000

Araújo ELVIS has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from São Paulo for £270,000

The offer for Cecilio CAUE of Olhanense from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Few more decent youngsters coming into Blackburn :)

Looking to sell off all my older players as i want to transform the team from an old winning team to a young winning team ;) I realise older players aren't the most sought after (despite the fact they will still be higher rated longer than you manage the team, and despite the fact they'll help you win the league :P) so i'm not expecting the world for them, but the following are for sale:

CAMBIASSO, Esteban CM/DM 31 95

CESAR, Júlio Gk 32 94

PIRLO, Andrea CM/DM 32 92

SAMUEL, Wálter CB 33 92

NESTA, Alessandro CB 35 94

SEEDORF, Clarence AM/CM 35 91

ZANETTI, Javier Def/DM 38 93

You'll notice they all play in the slow tempo Italian league which means they can all play for several more years easily (maybe not Zanetti but still 3 A/D seasons minimum!), dont want cash for any of them as i still have plenty of that, just decent younger players aged between 16-29 ;)

Might even sell the goalscoring machine that is Ibrahimovic, although he definitely wont come cheap, despite the fact he'll only be playing in the cups this season for me!

Nobby announces vendetta against Liverpool Manager! "This Simon bloke has got right up my nose, only bidding for players if i bid on them first, when the cherry on top is he's already got a good team with an absolute ton of quality youngsters."

This league sucks sheep eye balls, I've had it, I'm of to park my Porsche in Spain and forget about it. (Spain being the name of the lfc secretary.)

Christian Noboa, Pirmin Schwegler, Gaioto Rhodolfo & Francis Coquelin arrive to Burnley!

Had to part with Lescott, D'agostino, Didot & Crescenzi to make room for these signings but we still have some cash left to try and bring some new faces to Lancashire.

Nene's long-term injury sees us prioritize a winger at the moment.

Had to part with Lescott' date=' D'agostino, Didot & Crescenzi to make room for these signings but we still have some cash left to try and bring some new faces to Lancashire.

Nene's long-term injury sees us prioritize a winger at the moment.[/quote']

You were the nice person that took Nboa away from me :P

Only kidding mate! Some very decent signings there ;)

You were the nice person that took Nboa away from me :P

Only kidding mate! Some very decent signings there ;)

Had to get rid of D'Agostino now that he's at Siena & Noboa seemed like the perfect alternative :P.

I sent a representative over to his house to offer him Caldo de Patas or Cattle's hoof soup as a bribe and this is what he had to say:

I would never consider playing for Dom. Ever since he moved to the dark side' date=' he's become increasingly scarier.[/quote']

Nobby Suddenly remembers he's a liverpool fan. "What a fool i was, i bet Simon's instructed the staff to install cattle grids all around our baa-loved Anfield" (field being another shockingly bad, but notably unused pun here).

"I'm off to wales to learn from my brethren, our sheep brains may have a reputation of being only useful for eating in the east but those boyos in the army training hills have worked out a way around, or more like over, the dastardly cattle grid. It's the roly poly method, and if you've ever seen it it.is.class!"

Back to Bristol City and a host of exciting talent has arrived:

Junior Hoilett is the Marquee signing thus far, a top premiership talent

Ja-Cheol Koo is an exciting midfielder from Wolfsberg recovered after injury.

Lorenzo Ebecilio might not be playing at Ajax but he has time on his side.

Stefan De Vrij will be a Rock in defence...by getting sent off in his 1st game.

Roman Neustadter could be a solid partner for him.

And we whisked away the Arsenal GK on loan, but nobody can spell his name.

Side Note: It is polite to respond EVENTUALLY to bids for your players.

Bolton Wanderers 1 - 1 Burnley

Competition Message

Daniel Estrada earned a draw with Burnley against fierce rivals Bolton Wanderers in the Lancashire Derby.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Burnley and Bolton Wanderers in their Division 2 fixture.

Squillaci was on the scoresheet for his side.

Guest drseanfitz

:( Have arsenal tonight' date=' Joy!! i except a big lost :o but good luck sean[/quote']

sean fitzpatrick steered Arsenal to victory against Nottingham Forest.

Arsenal beat Nottingham Forest 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Higuain scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Navas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:D