EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Doncaster run out 4-1 victors against Palace. Trasch, Ayew, Tremoulinas and Schaars all get on the score-sheet for The Vikings.

The season has been surprisingly kind to Doncaster so far. We're ahead of the league due to Huddersfield's loss and the Arsenal-Leicester draw.

Leicester visit Doncaster in the next round. Tough draw!

Newcastle United 0 - 1 Burnley

Daniel Estrada steered Burnley to victory against Newcastle United.

Burnley outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Schwegler scored the winner for Burnley and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A 6th minute goal is enough to see us gather 3 points and move up in the division 2 standings.

Next up is Nottingham Forest.

City overwhelmed previously-top-of-the-table Reading 5-2 at the Madejski despite playing with 10 men for 71minutes. Iniesta, Sahin, Pedro, Vidal and Messi got onto the scoresheet. We should be top for now.

To the Bristol City manager: Varane cannot be loaned out until I'm knocked out of both cups.......

Plymouth 1-1 Shorpe

I was so close to getting my first win in chare of Plymouth, but happy to get my first point. Dos Santos scored on his debut, Shorpe equalised with 6 minutes to go from Antonelli.

Move off the foot of the table to 15th

Blackburn's reserves continue to impress by holding the superstars of Man City to a 1-1 draw' date=' Gundogan with our goal again. Neymar got sent off though so might bring in goal machine Ibrahimovic for the next match, or could bring in Kiessling but most likely i'll give young Sigthorsson a chance :)

[/font']

Decided to bring in 84 rated Sigthorsson instead of 96 rated Ibrahimovic, and he repays me with 2 goals and an assist :D Nasri also scores and gets motm on his debut and Ramires grabbed our other goal in a 4-2 win over Middlseborough. We remain unbeaten this season despite the radically weakened nature of our team :P

My benchwarmers like Ibrahimovic, Nesta, Pirlo, Samuel, Kiessling, Zanetti are all available for transfer, i would especially recommend Ibra to anyone as he's a beast ;)

The offer for Hugo CAMPAGNARO of Napoli from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Defence needed a bit of experience, so decided to sign this 89 rated CB. I dont usually go for older players, but for the short time I dont mind.

I really rate Dos Santos' date=' but I know he has no chance of rising at Spurs. I remember watching his goal in the gold cup against USA, amazing. He was quite cheap too. If I sell Morelo I make about 3 million and still have an 87 up front :)[/quote']

Nobby nearly reunited the brothers at the new look Bristol City but decided one Dos Santos was more than enough for the commentators.

Besides, Giovanni is much more of a Dosser.

Apparently he enjoys the nightlife too, hope you haven't signed a latter day Patrick Kluivert there Maoam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colchester United 0-1 Bristol City

Wayne Rooney's superior Colchester team were overcome by a single Lorenzo Ebecilio header on sunday night as Bristol city secured their first away win of the season.

The fluffy sheep's rebuilding project was in full view for this game with an almost unrecognisable starting 11 taking to the field and clearly trying to show their new manager what they could do. Possibly spurred on by the dozens of youngsters in the youth team the boss was suitably impressed by their defensive endevours.

Václav Kadlec had a subdued debut following his £6.6 million arrival from Sparta Praha due to injury.

The end of the match was marred by the visceral anger of the Colchester fans towards Maximiliano Scapparoni and Carl Pentney who both played a shocking 3 when they came one late on.

Nobby nearly reunited the brothers at the new look Bristol City but decided one Dos Santos was more than enough for the commentators.

Besides' date=' Giovanni is much more of a Dosser.

Apparently he enjoys the nightlife too, hope you haven't signed a latter day Patrick Kluivert there Maoam.[/quote']

He scored on his debut :) More of that and I will be happy :P

Two more signings

The offer for Hélder BARBOSA of Sporting de Braga from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

84 rated striker. Scoring on a regular basis this season. Can see him rising to 86 if it continues.

The offer for Fabián RINAUDO of Sporting CP from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A regular for Sporting Lisbon. Only rated 86, so there is a chance of rising.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc..

Oh fiddlesticks

didn't realise we've had a bunch of quitters:rolleyes:

So here we go, I'll spell it out, for the new boys

West Ham

Norwich

Exeter

Blackpool

are all without managers.

Anyone ALREADY in the setup that is interested in jumping ship to one of them VM/PM me before the end of Friday. All applicant's will be randomised for the jobs on Saturday.

After that I'll look bringing in 4 new bodies.

Are you really a sheep Nobby?

Its top secret, I can't talk about it. No really i can't talk about it, it's not physically possible, you ever heard a sheep talking to you? You need to see a doctor, and sooner than that Vilas Boas bloke, he's clearly got constipation issues, ouch.

Nobby hasn't had those voice implants yet anyway, still deciding on what kind of voice. Whiny like 'arry, full of nonsense like "Sir" Rudolph or pretentious and pompous like the German masquerading as a Frenchman?

I'm using my subtly delicate (yet harder than John Fashinu's elbow) hooves to type, complete with special attachments. But when i get in that dressing room I set the formation using the same ridiculous hand signals all managers seem to believe are crystal clear, especially when directed at the smartest mammals on the planet... footballers.

8f13.jpg

Oh fiddlesticks

didn't realise we've had a bunch of quitters:rolleyes:

So here we go' date=' I'll spell it out, for the new boys

West Ham

Norwich

Exeter

Blackpool

are all without managers.

Anyone ALREADY in the setup that is interested in jumping ship to one of them VM/PM me before the end of Friday. All applicant's will be randomised for the jobs on Saturday.

After that I'll look bringing in 4 new bodies.[/quote']

have i impressed enough at swansea to get the west ham job???????

Kari steered Blackburn Rovers to victory against fierce rivals Wigan Athletic in the Lancashire Derby.

Blackburn Rovers outclassed Wigan Athletic and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nasri and Ramires were also amongst the goalscorers.

Still unbeaten and up to 2nd :)