Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

I think I initially loaned you Bruma. You're welcome to have him for the season but I needed to recall him to get a few signings through. Same goes for everyone who had loaned players off me (Chelsea) :)

Just saw your line up there. I've got to admit, not too optimistic here. On the other hand; wouldn't look too good if a side averaging 94 didn't convincingly beat one averaging 91 :)

Any left to loan out Stu? I'll take an 80+ you have going. :o

Before the first league game I'll hopefully have a bit more of a squad and I'll assess who I can send out. Bruma' date=' McEachran, Kakuta and Sturridge (or better alternatives) are already accounted for I think (and Turnbull at Ipswich).

Just saw your line up there. I've got to admit, not too optimistic here. On the other hand; wouldn't look too good if a side averaging 94 didn't convincingly beat one averaging 91 :)

Touche... I've no idea how I'm going to play it if I'm honest :P Need to bring in some mid-80 players in case of injury/suspension but I'm very happy with my first team. That's not to say I won't be up there gunning for Tevez when his TB's off ;)

You want any players on it?

Nah mate' date=' doubt i'll keep my current players except one or two, had a look for images earlier and seen this if it helps.

[img'] anno_domini_cover_highres.jpg?t=12958989 [/img]

Maybe something similar to that background, but the Anno Domini a bit more clearer/

Guest drseanfitz

Current Southampton XI

Lindegard(86)

Wass(82)L -- Toloi(86) -- Del Horno(86)

Jones(85)L

Ramsey(86) -- Simplicio(90) -- Wilshere(87)L -- Hammil(82)

Ben Khalifa(82) -- Jeffren(85)

Subs: Schmeichel(80), Bell(80), Neuton(78),

If anyone would like Cudicini, Livermore or O'Hara for just over CV, please let me know ASAP.

EDIT: Also, for everyone who has made loan offers, I won't be offering out any loans until I'm done in the marke, which is why I haven't responded to the bids. I've also promised someone first choice of players available also :)

Guest drseanfitz

No probs mate' date='thanks for letting us know.

Anyway,anyone fancy some predictions to keep things ticking over?[/quote']

If we organise it' date=' I don't mind doing the D1 ones, or half of the D1 ones (once a week). I'll stick to the league games though :P[/quote']

ANyone who fancies doing predictions can do so on the Match report thread - more than welcome to - keeps things interesting

Last 6 messages on the messages feed for this gameworld for me (all today):

The undisclosed offer for Mehmet TOPAL of Valencia has been withdrawn by Queens Park Rangers.

The undisclosed offer for Mehmet TOPAL of Valencia has been withdrawn by Stoke City.

Queens Park Rangers has made an undisclosed offer for Mehmet TOPAL of Valencia

Stoke City has made an undisclosed offer for Mehmet TOPAL of Valencia

The undisclosed offer for Mehmet TOPAL of Valencia has been withdrawn by Stoke City.

The undisclosed offer for Mehmet TOPAL of Valencia has been withdrawn by Queens Park Rangers.

Make your mind up lads :P

He's messing with me :o I don't have the cash for competition!

In hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have posted that as you might get even more competition for his signature (as Machine has pointed out), so I apologise to all interested parties :o:( . First thing I saw just coming back from a meeting and couldn't resist the temptation to post. Good luck in your cat and mouse pursuit of him :)

The offer for Stefano OKAKA of Roma from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jonathan REIS of PSV from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thorben MARX of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Santiago LADINO of Banfield from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for José SHAFFER of Benfica from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just straight swaps with my lower rated players and managed to get players of higher rating. None will make it into the first team but they'll provide adequate cover.

The offer for N'Dri ROMARIC of Sevilla from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Paolo GUERRERO of Hamburger SV from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jorge FUCILE of FC Porto from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yoan GOUFFRAN of Bordeaux from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ezequiel GARAY of Real Madrid from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I've completed all of my transfers for the moment, apart from 1 more which has been previously mentioned

:P

That leaves the team looking something similar to this:

Lopez

Arbeloa Garay Luiz Abidal

Flamini

Barnetta Stankovic Keita Vucinic

Negredo

Subs: Rafa (88), Fucile (89), Romaric (89), Machado (88), Gouffran (88) and Guerrero (89)

Happy with that what I've done so far :)