EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc..

Plymouth 2-1 West Ham

Got my first win as Plymouth boss after beating a very strong West Ham (Unmanaged). Gio Dos Santos scored his second goal in 2 games, and Rinaudo also scored on his debut (Gio with the assist :D). Valbuena got West Hams goal for a nervous finish.

We move up to 10th in the table.

have i impressed enough at swansea to get the west ham job???????

You haven't impressed me but then again no one does. You all suck.

Its top secret' date=' I can't talk about it. No really i can't talk about it, it's not physically possible, you ever heard a sheep talking to you? You need to see a doctor, and sooner than that Vilas Boas bloke, he's clearly got constipation issues, ouch.

Nobby hasn't had those voice implants yet anyway, still deciding on what kind of voice. Whiny like 'arry, full of nonsense like "Sir" Rudolph or pretentious and pompous like the German masquerading as a Frenchman?

I'm using my subtly delicate (yet harder than John Fashinu's elbow) hooves to type, complete with special attachments. But when i get in that dressing room I set the formation using the same ridiculous hand signals all managers seem to believe are crystal clear, especially when directed at the smartest mammals on the planet... footballers.

[img']http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/episodes/screenshots/8f13.jpg[/img]

I bet you'd be nice with some roast tatters and mint sauce!

Kari steered Blackburn Rovers to victory against Everton.

Blackburn Rovers outclassed Everton and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Neymar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ramires was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good result and a great performance from my babes, we stay 2nd and still unbeaten, guess i should start reassessing my relegation fight prediction :o

Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Burnley

Burnley grab a deserved 3 points away from home and continue their unbeaten run.

11 points in the first 5 games = 3rd place = Burnley's best ever start of a season.

Next up is Rochdale for the cup and Leicester City for division 2.