EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham

44,985 people watched a tactical encounter at Anfield and after only 4 minutes the crowd were silenced when Tottenham went ahead through a Fabregas tap in.

The hosts were level 2 minutes later when Silva's deflected shot went in of the nearside post and both sides spent the rest of the match battling it out in the middle of the park.

Liverpool had a slight possession advantage but apart from that there wasn't a lot to report on and both Managers were unhappy at the lack of chances created by their respective teams.

at the post match interview, Liverpool Manager Gaz said 'After sixty minutes I actually boo'ed myself and at the end of the match I refunded myself the admission fee'

SMTV camera's missed both goals due to technical problems that missed the first six minutes of the match then never had any more chances to record in the following 84 minutes

Barnsley win away at unmanaged Colchester 3-0.

Van Bommel, Zarate and Valencia (MOTM)

I remain second, 3 points off Norwich who seem to have a glitch. They keep winning. :P:D That's one game I will have to mull over.

Manchester City 3-0 Blackburn

We thrashed visiting Blackburn 3-0, but still remain 4 points off Stoke. Hummels, Iniesta and Thiago Silva were the goal scorers. Even though Tevez was sent off only after 21 minutes, we managed to dominate the whole game.

Arsenal 1-0 City

Lost 1-0 at the Emirates...to a typical Inzaghi goal:p

53' Goal GOAL!! - Surely offside! But the flag stays down and Filippo INZAGHI races through and takes full advantage of the dubious decision!

Remained 2nd but being 7 points behind Stoke so early into the season isn't too good.

Guest drseanfitz

Arsenal 1-0 City

Lost 1-0 at the Emirates...to a typical Inzaghi goal:p

needed that win, desperately

3-0 loss away at Stoke.

No shame in losing here to a side who hasn't lost all season. Tested them quite well though getting 50% possession and even shots so 3-0 is a little unfair but that's SM for you. :)

We drop to 5th still joint 4th. ;)

Archived