EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Anybody have a list of unmanaged clubs? I have checked the first page-and not sure if it's up to date.

first page is out of date - so

Gameworld ID:60268

have a nosey at the clubs, as the club names doesn't really give you the teams etc

apply for whoever you like if interested

first page is out of date - so

Gameworld ID:60268

have a nosey at the clubs' date=' as the club names doesn't really give you the teams etc

apply for whoever you like if interested[/quote']

will do in a bit-1 season most likely though :(

Good grief! -18.5 mill in debt..

I have applied for Rangers FC..err I mean Portsmouth..sorry Port vale..

COLCHESTER :)

Thanks for the acceptance...

The good news is that I only need to generate an 18.5 mill surplus, gain 30+ points to win the league, 12+ points more than anyone else to make the playoffs and beat of the Vultures trying to poach the talent that has made us Colchester Istanbul FC.

Press photo released by Colchester Utd of their new manager pulling into their stadia..

man-on-donkey-lesvos.jpg

The good news is that I only need to generate an 18.5 mill surplus' date=' gain 30+ points to win the league, 12+ points more than anyone else to make the playoffs and beat of the Vultures trying to poach the talent that has made us Colchester Istanbul FC.[/quote']

Welcome my friend :)

Best of luck bud! :)

Welcome my friend :)

Best of luck bud! :)

Thank you-I will need it :)

Just glad I don't have to face you in this division mate :)

Thanks Drseanfitz for taking the Turkish Meatball off my hands to paraphrase Brian Clough..

I can’t even spell Shish ke bab never mind talk Turkish. How could I tell a Turk to get the ball? He might grab mine.

The good news is that I only need to generate an 18.5 mill surplus' date=' gain 30+ points to win the league, 12+ points more than anyone else to make the playoffs and beat of the Vultures trying to poach the talent that has made us Colchester Istanbul FC.

Press photo released by Colchester Utd of their new manager pulling into their stadia..

[img']http://bigfatgreengreece.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/man-on-donkey-lesvos.jpg[/img]

Welcome good luck. :)

Thank you-I will need it :)

Just glad I don't have to face you in this division mate :)

Thanks Drseanfitz for taking the Turkish Meatball off my hands to paraphrase Brian Clough..

I can’t even spell Shish ke bab never mind talk Turkish. How could I tell a Turk to get the ball? He might grab mine.

Haha , Ive done my time in the 2 lower divisions and managed to get 2 promotions :D

Dont worry I honestly think with a guy of your talent and with the squad thats left its going to be a cakewalk. The squad is very good lol

Oh im my beloved swindon of course lol

Welcome good luck. :)

Well thank you :)

And may the green squares follow you rather than the red ones that have been the bane of my team ;)

Haha ' date=' Ive done my time in the 2 lower divisions and managed to get 2 promotions :D

Dont worry I honestly think with a guy of your talent and with the squad thats left its going to be a cakewalk. The squad is very good lol

Oh im my beloved swindon of course lol[/quote']

You mean the part of the squad that's left..got 10 mill of players going out and another 6 to follow.

Well not sure whats gonna happen results wise since I seem to have fallen into 352 land ...

I took a gander at the clubs and yours in particular :eek: great work there, more like the United Nations than Swindon though.

284kty.jpg

Guest drseanfitz

will do in a bit-1 season most likely though :(

Good grief! -18.5 mill in debt..

I have applied for Rangers FC..err I mean Portsmouth..sorry Port vale..

COLCHESTER :)

welcome aboard...

I'll bid on someone else in a minute and send a tad more cash your way....

(IF YOU WANT TO SELL THE RELEVANT PLAYER)

need any loans?

and guessing that as you said 1 season, and we are part way in this season, your season will be next season then;)

Well thank you :)

And may the green squares follow you rather than the red ones that have been the bane of my team ;)

You mean the part of the squad that's left..got 10 mill of players going out and another 6 to follow.

Well not sure whats gonna happen results wise since I seem to have fallen into 352 land ...

I took a gander at the clubs and yours in particular :eek: great work there' date=' more like the United Nations than Swindon though.

[center']

284kty.jpg[/center]

Dont worry its not too bad of a postion with sean ''helping'' out as well :P

I would try to overhaul your team then worry about the results :P

Yeah 21 countries in my squad :P That shames me but I just buy the best I can with my fiancial limitations and try to be a success :)

Got Kyle walker which im very happy about :D

welcome aboard...

I'll bid on someone else in a minute and send a tad more cash your way....

need any loans?

and guessing that as you said 1 season' date=' and we are part way in this season, your season will be next season then;)[/quote']

Thanks glad to be here -work has been a bit slow these days so decided to hop in.

Will need to look at the tactical side and gate receipts first before loans are needed.

1y2741.png

Yup-good guess :)

Guest drseanfitz

Thanks glad to be here -work has been a bit slow these days so decided to hop in.

Will need to look at the tactical side and gate receipts first before loans are needed.

1y2741.png

Yup-good guess :)

another good thing about you joining is that it brings your very important signature link to a new audience

Dont worry its not too bad of a postion with sean ''helping'' out as well :P

I would try to overhaul your team then worry about the results :P

Yeah 21 countries in my squad :P That shames me but I just buy the best I can with my fiancial limitations and try to be a success :)

Got Kyle walker which im very happy about :D

Yeah he does have this streak of helping out-like the oil rich Arabs doesn't he :)

@Drseanfitz

I thought it was good thing I am joining is that you can get rid of the -18.5 debt of Colchester :)

Yeah that's along the same lines I was thinking-luckily their seems to have a runaway leader in Norwich so still a bit to play for.

Well your forte is the transfer market so finances won't be much of a worries for you mate-and that's a great deal on Walker.

another good thing about you joining is that it brings your very important signature link to a new audience

....that and the debt crisis at Colchester.

Thanks for the offer-accepted it Things should be fine now-although Luc might have been the better deal for you.

Yeah he does have this streak of helping out-like the oil rich Arabs doesn't he :)

@Drseanfitz

I thought it was good thing I am joining is that you can get rid of the -18.5 debt of Colchester :)

Yeah that's along the same lines I was thinking-luckily their seems to have a runaway leader in Norwich so still a bit to play for.

Well your forte is the transfer market so finances won't be much of a worries for you mate-and that's a great deal on Walker.

Yeah he likes to put money in for good youngsters while gettting the glory of helping the little clubs while taking the best talents :Djoking sean I love you really haha

Exactly thats the spirit :P Im sure you can make a decent enough team in no time :P

Finances are always a worry hence why ive played my strongest lot in the cups just to gain that extra revenue so I can go out and buy players :P Thanks mate I brought him before at 87 and since then shot up the spurs pecking order so its a great deal now :P

Yeah he likes to put money in for good youngsters while gettting the glory of helping the little clubs while taking the best talents :Djoking sean I love you really haha

Exactly thats the spirit :P Im sure you can make a decent enough team in no time :P

Finances are always a worry hence why ive played my strongest lot in the cups just to gain that extra revenue so I can go out and buy players :P Thanks mate I brought him before at 87 and since then shot up the spurs pecking order so its a great deal now :P

Yeah he does..guess he wants one of these...

egol5x.jpg

Always riding to the rescue of someone or something.

Yeah cup runs are pretty important for the little clubs -makes a change eh-after managing the mighty CSKA in RC 173 :) -but these are the challenges that are most fun IMO.

Let's hope the next manager of Spurs-if Rednapp goes to England feels the same about him.

Rovers Spank Fulham !!

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Fulham.

Doncaster Rovers beat Fulham 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Tremoulinas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ayew and Augusto were amongst the goalscorers.

This win brings us up to 14th ... 1 point behind Bolton ... ...

Still hyper over last games 5-2 win over Fury

;):D

6-3 loss away at Liverpool.

Wow' date=' tough one to take this getting 52% possession and 10-6 shots on target as they score from every effort on goal lol :P, shudda won but didn't what canny do ?

Down to 6th. :o[/quote']

Interesting to see how calm you are when the opposing team scores on each goal and Fury threw a sissy fit when I did the seme rofl

Archived