EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

6-3 loss away at Liverpool.

Wow' date=' tough one to take this getting 52% possession and 10-6 shots on target as they score from every effort on goal lol :P, shudda won but didn't what canny do ?

Down to 6th. :o[/quote']

Tough luck on that..but sometimes it happens

Swindon pick up a much needed win with Abou Diaby scoring the winner :D 1-0 :P

Congrats -good win!

A 2-1 defeat to Arsenal has Everton screaming for new players.

lol..Hope Bill Kenwright ain't your chairman-if he is you ain't gonna get any mate.

Interesting to see how calm you are when the opposing team scores on each goal and Fury threw a sissy fit when I did the seme rofl

Emphatic win there-Congrats!

The U's were able to hold the Dragon's to a 2-2 draw away from home. We had goals from Kayal and Luc while two guys scored for the other side. Pretty decent that since I usually start off with a couple drubbings and about the 10th game then get some consistency. It would have been nice to hold on for a win (they scored in the 88 minute to equalize) but after conceding more shots to them :P it's a point snatched!

r9gbjs.png

It's gonna be Murder when we face Toon town next match..

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drseanfitz

A 2-1 defeat to Arsenal has Everton screaming for new players.

Arseanal are open to deals..

Blackburn are unlikely to make it 3 league titles in a row as we are already a massive 12 points behind the league leaders following a shocking start to the season.

However weirdly enough we do find ourselves in 4th place :o Anyways i'll settle for that and another SMFA Cup win this season ;)

Blackburn are unlikely to make it 3 league titles in a row as we are already a massive 12 points behind the league leaders following a shocking start to the season.

However weirdly enough we do find ourselves in 4th place :o Anyways i'll settle for that and another SMFA Cup win this season ;)

Lost 1-0 to Blackburn.

Having a horrid season atm.. 15 games and only 17 points :o Xavi is also out for 8 weeks' date=' just great.. :rolleyes:

[b']Looking to re-shape this team up.. the following players are available: Alex (90), Khedira (91), Ramsey (88), Gundogan (87), Alvarez (87), Anelka (90), Carrico (88), Wolfswinkel (88), Cole (94) - preferably looking to offer 2 players for a higher rated one (under 27)[/b]

If interested, get in touch!

Guest drseanfitz

looking to re-shape this team up.. The following players are available: Alex (90)' date=' khedira (91), ramsey (88), gundogan (87), alvarez (87), anelka (90), carrico (88), wolfswinkel (88), cole (94) - preferably looking to offer 2 players for a higher rated one (under 27)

if interested, get in touch!

look at arsenal

Guest drseanfitz

Does the mighty doncaster rovers have anything the great king of spam wants ?

:P

forgot you were a tiny side. will try and russle up a bunch of CV players for div 3&4 sides

Guest drseanfitz

lowe, valentini, velios, lansbury, neuton, nortdveit, petersen, hargreaves, sunu - all at CV FOR DIV 3&4 SIDES

juninho, fagner, carcela-gonzalez, Coleman also available when TB's expire

lowe' date=' valentini, velios, lansbury, neuton, nortdveit, petersen, hargreaves, sunu - all at CV FOR DIV 3&4 SIDES

juninho, fagner, carcela-gonzalez, Coleman also available when TB's expire[/quote']

Aaaw ;( I'm Div 2 !!!

:(

Aaaw ;( I'm Div 2 !!!

:(

I think you should be included B)

Considering your team quality and management skill is worse than most division 4 sides B)

Thanks Arampage , Ive just got to keep plugging away and achieve the dream of being the only team to have played in all 4 divisions :P

Guest drseanfitz

Considering your team quality and management skill is worse than most division 4 sides B)

Thanks Arampage ' date=' Ive just got to keep plugging away and achieve the dream of being the only team to have played in all 4 divisions :P[/quote']

good point, I'll let any div 2 sides managed by French loving fools have them as well;)

Thanks Arampage ' date=' Ive just got to keep plugging away and achieve the dream of being the only team to have played in all 4 divisions :P[/quote']

No probs..not sure if that's a dream worth having though -although winning all four league titles might be great.

good point' date=' I'll let any div 2 sides managed by French loving fools have them as well;)[/quote']

Oh love the avatar-and thanks again for the bids

Guest drseanfitz

Oh love the avatar-and thanks again for the bids

cheers, and no worries, helped a few managers out in the past since I got arseanal.

Archived