EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

I think you should be included B)

Considering your team quality and management skill is worse than most division 4 sides B)

Thanks Arampage ' date=' Ive just got to keep plugging away and achieve the dream of being the only team to have played in all 4 divisions :P[/quote']

Aaaw, you are so nice Dom !!! I'M A BEAST ! rofl

good point' date=' I'll let any div 2 sides managed by French loving fools have them as well;)[/quote']

Haha

:P cheers luv :P

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

transfer speculation surrounding Hulk is definitely affecting his game as he never managed a goal in the 6-3 win over Sunderland:D seems he was the only Dude not playing out of his skin:D

LOL, don't worry I'm gonna beat you next time ! :P

And finally!!!!!!!!!

we are rolling in dough!!! we have now recorded a 973,OOO pounds surplus :)..thanks to our Fairy Godfather..

mario.jpg

For a minute there I began to look like the Hunchback of Weston Homes..

Debt-Cartoon.gif

Unfortunately I am about to sell off the clubs prized asset (Shawn Wright *foot* Phillips) as at the moment we don't have enough players to take the match day photo's :)

3rv Verses 1st in the cup tonight:rolleyes:......i'm tempted to go for a win but don't want my top players getting tired for thursdays big match with 4th placed Blackburn:eek: hmmmmm I think i'll have to sacrifice the cup:(

3rv Verses 1st in the cup tonight:rolleyes:......i'm tempted to go for a win but don't want my top players getting tired for thursdays big match with 4th placed Blackburn:eek: hmmmmm I think i'll have to sacrifice the cup:(

You should go for the cup:p

Thanks Sean !!

:D

That my friend is a great deal..

Anyways got some reinforcements for our "friendly" tommorow so at least we hopefully won't be as embarassing as my previous track record would undoubtedly indicate (*hides my 1.73 rating from GC16*) :o

But most importantly am still 312 k too the good..with a squad worth 104 mill :( and a salary of 553k and a gate receipt of 163 k.

Guess we are firm believers in the Micawber principle:

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

ok Liverpool's youth team will be playing Stoke's B team in the cup tonight:eek: look out for an exciting match report around 8.30:D

Well done ;) Stoke bow out of the cup after a 3-2 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield. Time to concentrate on the league then...

Well done ;) Stoke bow out of the cup after a 3-2 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield. Time to concentrate on the league then...

great game mate' date=' my young boys will now be trusted again in the next round. 19 year old Lanzini was man of the match and 19 year old English boy Zaha chipped in with the 87th minute winner [/color']

hard luck-and that's a pretty close scoreline

Swindon tonk Brum 4-1 to book us a mouthwatering Quarter Finals against Manchester city :)

Almost there-just two more matches and you should be in the finals :)

hard luck-and that's a pretty close scoreline

Almost there-just two more matches and you should be in the finals :)

Yeah just a star studded man city side to get past , Easy freckin peasy :P

I think my good run in the cup will come to a crashing halt B)

Yeah just a star studded man city side to get past ' date=' Easy freckin peasy :P

I think my good run in the cup will come to a crashing halt B)[/quote']

Easy-If I could beat your Messi/Ronaldo dream team CSKA in RC twice -I am sure you can come up with something mate. :)

:eek: Guess Newcastle will be up for our league match :( after unluckily losing in the cup..at least their butterfinger keeper gives us some hope after conceding 2 goals from 3 shots.

Finally able to put together a squad of has beans to face SM's answer to Sven Goran Eriksson in today's friendly.

mja1pz.png

The game plan will be to flood the midfield (actually the sprinkler systems malfunctioned and the locals are now using parts of the pitch to grow rice paddies) and hit and hope to our forwards :)

Finally able to put together a squad of has beans to face SM's answer to Sven Goran Eriksson in today's friendly.

mja1pz.png

The game plan will be to flood the midfield (actually the sprinkler systems malfunctioned and the locals are now using parts of the pitch to grow rice paddies) and hit and hope to our forwards :)

I predict a busy day for Victor Montano.:P

I predict a busy day for Victor Montano.:P

Lost 2-1 to the Swedish Legend with Joe Cole opening the scoring for us in the 1st minute and RODALLEGA and Augusto socring for Doncaster in a two minute horror show (38/39)..

While we shared possession 50/50 Doncaster had 19 shots and we could only muster 2. I think the loss was due to using 32221 against a 442 and attacking down the wings :o

err on a much stranger note..Montano has sent in a transfer request after his first game indicating we need to sign Usain Bolt to chase all the lost causes our midfield served up.

Now that that's over-it down to the real business tomorrow:

Match preview: Colchester Utd vs Newcastle Utd

Up against it against a top 4 side boasting the attacking talents of Ribas' date=' Di Natale and an unhappy Benzema . They are expected to field the formidable and A.D. staple 352 which has seen them unbeaten over the last month or so. In response we expect to field a team of old and new with lots of long balls into the penalty area a la Sam Allydarce’s Bolton and just as aggressive tackling. Aspirin, bandages and the St. John Ambulances have been put on alert and we have bought in Gary Megson to work with the defence.

Our only chance of a win lies in the hope that we catch them napping after their earlier Cup match. In that spirit we have sent over a case of Jamaican Rum with the good time girls.

And depend on our *other strategy*

[center']i5atjq.png[/center]

Lost 2-1 to the Swedish Legend with Joe Cole opening the scoring for us in the 1st minute and RODALLEGA and Augusto socring for Doncaster in a two minute horror show (38/39)..

While we shared possession 50/50 Doncaster had 19 shots and we could only muster 2. I think the loss was due to using 32221 against a 442 and attacking down the wings :o

err on a much stranger note..Montano has sent in a transfer request after his first game indicating we need to sign Usain Bolt to chase all the lost causes our midfield served up.

Now that that's over-it down to the real business tomorrow:

Match preview: Colchester Utd vs Newcastle Utd

Up against it against a top 4 side boasting the attacking talents of Ribas' date=' Di Natale and an unhappy Benzema . They are expected to field the formidable and A.D. staple 352 which has seen them unbeaten over the last month or so. In response we expect to field a team of old and new with lots of long balls into the penalty area a la Sam Allydarce’s Bolton and just as aggressive tackling. Aspirin, bandages and the St. John Ambulances have been put on alert and we have bought in Gary Megson to work with the defence.

Our only chance of a win lies in the hope that we catch them napping after their earlier Cup match. In that spirit we have sent over a case of Jamaican Rum with the good time girls.

And depend on our *other strategy*

[center']i5atjq.png[/center]

Don't say that too loud !! You'll get locked up lmao !!

But yeah ... no need for further words :D

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Colchester United.

Doncaster Rovers beat Colchester United 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Augusto scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodallega was also on the scoresheet for his side.

header.png

Kjaer heading out ?

-The Daily Prophet has gotten hold of insider news from Doncaster Rovers saying that manager Christian Bishop is displeased with the performance of Danish centreback Simon Kjaer!

Kjaer's form have increased slightly towards the end but It's still not good enough for the Swedish manager that hates Danes :rolleyes:

His form the last 6 games have been terrible ...

Form 6-5-5-7-8-7

And this has made Mr.Bishop looking into the transfermarket for a new centreback ... According to our inside sources Mr.Bishop is looking for younger players with a great future !

Kjaer is valued at 15 million and Bishop has stated that he'd willingly take 2 talents whatever rating that he likes and sell Kjaer for CV !

sharkSmile_1515359c.jpg

And we WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1 after a drab but brutal 0-0 in the first half. Di-Natale opened the scoring for the Toons in the 65 and then we decided to release the handbrake..Rossi converted a blatant penalty after Montano was felled by what is now dubbed as the *Busquets Brick impression* in the 66 and Jonas won it in the 76th mins.

We move up to 10 :) 13 points off the 6th place. Next up Milton keynes.

Archived