Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

yap wei heng 4 earned a draw with Manchester City against fierce rivals Manchester United in the Manchester Derby.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Manchester City and Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Manchester City were outplayed in the derby but managed a goalless draw so it ain't too bad. But we drop 2 points behind Liverpool.

who played out another goal fest...this time a 7 goal thriller against high flying Blackburn..... 4-3

:eek: as Mourinho once said..that's a basketball score-although I was on the receiving end of a 11-3 drubbing not so long ago to a side that was rated 5 points below mines :o

yyrn5.jpg

Match preview:

Milton Keynes Dons vs. Colchester Utd.

This brings backs memories for some of the players still on the roster. The 4-0 drubbing at their hands has had a traumatic effect on a number of players-including our No. 1 shot stopper Friedel. Lying in 8th position and 5 points above us ,ably led by the Legend aptly named Smartdoc and boasting of players like Bukharov, Pennant, Olinyk and Bassong should mean an automatic 3 points against our side.

After much consultation with our resident football experts (the 15 or so fan (atics) bearing torches and pitchforks during the last training session) ,we (as loosely as “we” can be) have decided the ploy of self preservation might be best.

angry_mob.jpg

So expect a five man defense, four man midfield and the lone sacrificial attacker in the form of Montano.

With our transfer kitty exhausted the *how to make friends and influence officials* program has been put on hold. I would advise that you give this game a miss and instead take the kids to the dentist or some such. This one has all the hallmarks of a 0 - 0 scoreline as the tortoise vs the snail would.

In the meantime I would like to refute allegations of having any altercations, watery or otherwise with Mssrs. Cowling, Duckett and Dunne as reported by that loyal organ of the truth the Tattler. True, we did have a fair and frank discussion, where views were clearly exchanged and the path forward (as well as backward) was lighted and agreed upon. An incident did take place though involving a combination “Loius Van Gaal” macho exercise (first done at Bayern) and the chairman’s Piranha tank.

:eek: as Mourinho once said..that's a basketball score-although I was on the receiving end of a 11-3 drubbing not so long ago to a side that was rated 5 points below mines :o

yyrn5.jpg

the best tactic is to score more goals than the opposition:rolleyes: my boys would have scored 12:D

the best tactic is to score more goals than the opposition:rolleyes: my boys would have scored 12:D

I prefer to cry, roll about, wear sackcloth, blame anyone in sight and bathe in ashes to compensate for my inability to beat a side that had a 78 rated keeper while my forward line was 91 ;)

After furtive discussions with the Chairman after a chance encounter at the training ground it was decided that we should rest our thoroughbred Montana since he seemed tired and out of sorts for today’s game. Upon casting his eye’s on the squad he disdainfully suggested that the players left were the “managers buy” and there was more than a hint of nostalgia for the return of fan’s favorite Sir Mark Hughes and the fan’s favorites Jenas and Sosa.

So there is a late change in the starting line up with *slowpoke* Jonas taking his place as our *fox in the box* in the tradition of Guivarch, Boogers, Jeffers, Dia and Akinbiyi.

In news about transfer speculation –I would like to confirm that we have had bids in for most players turned down with reasons cited ranging from irreconcible differences (for players who played in my team in other gameworlds), *Hell no!* from players who can speak English, and “Qué!y jugar para que Nitwit?!” from Spanish players.

We have thus embarked on a rebranding exercise where all transfer forms and bids will carry our new logo and name *manChESTER UTD* we call this the “Robinho signing strategy*.

Scenes from away supporters after the match:

samoa_dance_2007_04_01.jpg

It was close and it took a fumble from their keeper KUSZCZAK to allow the ball to dribble between his legs from our CB Bisevac in the 28th minute. This considerably eased the pressure as Friedel and co. who began to grow in confidence as the match wore on and we were able to hold on after wave and wave of shot on our goal.. :rolleyes:

Still in 10th..11 points of the last play off spot.

I'm extremely dissapointed ... only managed to get a 2-2 draw ... but I guess i need to be pleased anyway ... played with 9 men for 30 minutes and managed to get a point ... both my strikers sent off and banned next game ... marvellous ... anyone have a 85+ striker to loan out for 1 game ?

Everton get a win against Leicester a much needed 3 points _goals from Robben & hulk

Nice win-hope it bodes well for the future.

I'm extremely dissapointed ... only managed to get a 2-2 draw ... but I guess i need to be pleased anyway ... played with 9 men for 30 minutes and managed to get a point ... both my strikers sent off and banned next game ... marvellous ... anyone have a 85+ striker to loan out for 1 game ?

Ah pity that -two men sent off?! was it an Ice hockey match? I make sure that such things don't happen by sending the referees a bit of refreshments before the match :D

Maybe you could try that famous 4-6 formation? Anyway I have 3 strikers and the chairman won't let any go on loan except 80 rated Morata..

You could make a bid for Ya Konan or andy dumpling Carroll.

Swindon are wobbling ' date=' Ever since that great win over a blackburn in the cup swindon have been on decline :(

Need to pull my finger out me thinks B)[/quote']

Don't worry I am sure you will figure it out -aside from 4231 tends to be defensive and not much goals tend to get scored against 442..at least that's what I have heard said ,,not to mention having a designated targetman/play maker

After our rebranding exercise we have been fortunate to secure the services (or at least sign them to a contract for 1 season) for Col *cough cough*manChester Utd. In comes Shotton, Topuz, Zeca, Semih Kaya and Gary Medel for Benfica’s benchwarmer Vitor.

The Bishop of Malmo has shown me the light so to speak so we are about to trick..er trap..:P nah transfer (yeah that’s the word) for a striker. In a bid to increase our formidability at home we have formally twinned the city with….as our new signs indicate :eek:

2058itx.png