EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

We are not similar in many things :D

We both make claims which I can back up and he cant :P

He is still around but he has found out who the better man is so dosent bug me anymore :D

lol..well I guess you two don't share much gameworlds anymore-which is a pity tbh -you guys sure liven up the place. I guess he was a bit serious about reducing his game involvement :o

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

lol..well I guess you two don't share much gameworlds anymore-which is a pity tbh -you guys sure liven up the place. I guess he was a bit serious about reducing his game involvement :o

Hmm we only share the 7046 gameworld now (which ive been consistenly better than him :P ) but ive barely seen him round :P

Oh well you lot still have me around :D (Good thing or Bad thing I will let you guys decide :P:o )

Hmm we only share the 7046 gameworld now (which ive been consistenly better than him :P ) but ive barely seen him round :P

Oh well you lot still have me around :D (Good thing or Bad thing I will let you guys decide :P:o )

Bit unfair there-your market savvy gets the better of most :)

Oh it's always nice to have someone to keep the big guys in check-besides seems you have a couple seasons left to get Swindon to the league 1 championship.:D

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers_we_win.jpg

4-1 to the good with Dossena, Jonas, Hubsman and our Colombian Stallion Montano rounding off the scoring :)

We dominated the match with a semi 352 and while we hold on to 10th the playoffs are now 8 points away :D with about 12 games to play.

Aside from the fact our midfield was untouchable (since no one wanted to come within half a mile of those goat drenched kits) and our GK was in fine form, I would put the win down to playing upwind in the first half (3-0) and downwind the second (1-1).

Pity though that Southampton side is unmanaged-excellent squad of players

Barnsley win a cracker away to Newcastle 4-3.

Zuniga and Di Natale x 2, and for me MOTM Lazovic x 2, Aliyev, Zarate.

I stay third, and still in distance of first place. 9 points.

The site is driving me nuts the speed it is going at.

Just got my new edition Of A.D. Magazine ..

jzwifp.png

Pretty interesting stuff in there-but for a footie magazine it does mention livestock a bit much.

Speaking of livestock-I would like to categorically deny any allegations involving the abuse of animals-especially goats- during our trip to and from our friendly match with QPR. The players in question (read the mag to find out) although they were in close quarters with the said animals did not do any acts that can be construed as against the culture of the land.

In other unrelated news a couple players were put on the loan list.

Lukas PISZCZEK rises to 90 :D

Not a bad 5.1 Million investment I made when he was stuck on 88 :D

I got him on the cheap as there was a massive bidding war over Micah richards so stole lukas on CV :D

As you usually do :)

Just realized I lost 2-1 ' date=',,,, bugger
:P[/center']

Yeah pity that :(

Match Preview for Sunday: Norwich vs. Colchester Utd.

Norwich can best be described as a side that is as deep as it is wide, wrapped in experience and currently resides comfortably perched atop Division 3. Led by the wily K.Fitz as opposed to the messianic S.Fitz they have comfortably met all comers, and found them wanting with clinical efficiency a la Mourinho’s Chelsea. Our task of overturning them is all the more difficult as their side includes the doyen of all English pundits, managers and soccer players –Paul *Lord of the mistimed Tackle * Scholes. Added to the cast Thiery *Scourge of the Irish* aka *Maradona of Paris* Henry, Robbie *Mr. Calm*Keane, David *living legend -autographs please* Beckham and Shay *transfer request*Given.

Our record against them speaks of a pile of misery for us-so will not dwell on it. We intend to apply little pressure to their midfield and forward lines

103woqt.jpg

–as the reputation of their players precede them and as such will hope to just sit back –congest the field and hope to strike from a set piece, own goal or lucky bounce of a balloon/baboon -whichever comes first.

Match of the round to see David vs. Goliath

Predicted result: 3-1

We do have a wine and cheese friendly coming up this afternoon-and since some of players are under a cloud of suspicion the entire squad was not willing to travel-so some rejigging of the formation may have to be done.

Well we lost *harumph!* our friendly again to QPR that's the last time I try using 334 formation -why would SM put in a formation that is so errr..unusually incompetent :confused:

The good news is that it gets the Chairman off my back a bit until he arranges another silly friendly.

Seems Leceister just came free ..lets hope it's not a sign of the times..

15oey5e.gif

Pretty soon it's become like this poor chap..

1331504736_unfortunately_forever_alone_640_15.jpg

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Leeds United.

Doncaster Rovers beat Leeds United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Berbatov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Augusto and Ayew were also amongst the goalscorers.

Ayew with a hatrick ! Moves me up to 13th ^^

Nah ... i deserve a better CB xD

yeah-you do but hey-you are the manager mate.

Had a 3-1 loss to Norwich where they scored from the 3 shots after they had a whooping 45% possession while we only scored on 1 of 8 shots :D

Luckily we are still 9+ points off the playoffs.

Everton win against unmanaged Reading.

Glad to get the points keep our head above water.

Great win-it's only a matter of time mate...

Seems my problems only just beginning though..After the match was greeted by these two..among others:

200r28j.jpg

Seems there was a general discontent about the manner of the defeat. and I have been summoned to a meeting tomorrow with the Club performance management team.

Now I know how Dagliesh feels :(

Sorry for the late posts..spent the morning/evening in the Chairman's waiting room.

thumbnail.xlarge.1.1254890978.the-visitor-waiting-room-in-delhi.jpg

But unfortunately he was a bit busy..having a pedicure done for an ingrown toenail-so the meeting was rescheduled for tomorrow.

Last night someone push this tome under my door-and to answer your question-yes I had a hell of the time opening the door..

mvt7qo.jpg

Vasilis TOROSIDIS has completed his move to Swindon Town from Olympiacos for £2' date='600,000 plus Ahmed ELMOHAMADY [/quote']

Managed to get a young 89 RB for CV as cover for Pischeck :)

Getting a decent team with balance and poise throughout :)

We take on the mighty city tommorow to get in the semi finals which would be a massive achievement but honestly I dont give damn if I win :(