EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Managed to get a young 89 RB for CV as cover for Pischeck :)

Getting a decent team with balance and poise throughout :)

We take on the mighty city tommorow to get in the semi finals which would be a massive achievement but honestly I dont give damn if I win :(

1lg051pinocchio.gif

:)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a much better :D

Well Ive got half my 90's out injured ' date=' Lack personal in some areas already so its going to tough but not impossible :)

Do you [b']honestly think I can pull off a shock [/b]or you just messing with me? :P

scwfw8.jpg

:)

Guest drseanfitz

lads, if you can think of anyone that might want in here, just get them to contact me..

I'm sure if you tell them Arampage is here they'll come flooding

lads' date=' if you can think of anyone that might want in here, just get them to contact me..

I'm sure if you tell them Arampage is here they'll come flooding[/quote']

Err..you are supposed to the draw..

Shhsssh don't chase them away..

Try this instead :

xpbtj6.jpg

dominic (swindon1991forum) latouche steered Swindon Town to victory against Manchester City.

Swindon Town beat Manchester City 5 - 4 on penalties after a 0 - 0 draw in their EC Anno Domini Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We were battered on possession , They played messi , inesta , silva , tevez , pedro a 93 rated team they put out :D

But the muppets injure Abou diaby which means our first 3 CM all out for the next game :( But that is the price I pay for my gung ho attitude :(

Got fulham next in the semis :D

Gunna try and find a short term CM loan above 85 :P

We already have such a place on this forum

;)

Yeah a dark and lonely place-run by a Swiss nutjob..

07011005ba.jpg

Liverpool through to the semi's after the lanarkshire boss derby match ended 7-2 to the double 'r' Garry:D

Congrats-great job :)

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:

But the muppets injure Abou diaby which means our first 3 CM all out for the next game :( But that is the price I pay for my gung ho attitude :(

Got fulham next in the semis :D

Gunna try and find a short term CM loan above 85 :P

2le5qf6.jpg

I told ya so :P

and I think I have an 85 rated Hajime on the loan list

htiszq.jpg

The loan offer for Håvard NORDTVEIT of Arsenal from Swindon Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed

The loan offer for Paulo Henrique GANSO of Arsenal from Swindon Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Silva JUCILEI of Liverpool from Swindon Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

I wanted to thank gary for his great generosity for loaning Jucilei very nice man :)

Of course I must thank the Doc for giving us Harvard and Ganso! These boys will be a massive help!

Thanks gents , This really makes my jugging act a lot lot easier for the time being while my best players recover from fitness issues and Injurys!

Happy man :)

I wanted to thank gary for his great generosity for loaning Jucilei very nice man :)

Of course I must thank the Doc for giving us Harvard and Ganso! These boys will be a massive help!

Thanks gents ' date=' This really makes my jugging act a lot lot easier for the time being while my best players recover from fitness issues and Injurys!

Happy man :)[/quote']

no probs fella fella, just don't fill his mind with nonsense:P

Reports of my demise has been unfortunately exaggerated- the article refers to A page -one of the gofors who runs errands, gets coffee , laundry etc. He apparently was involved in receiving cash for arranging a meeting with the Chairman.

Match Preview: Colchester Utd. Vs Derby County

When it rains it pours..and in this case Derby is a category 4 hurricane.

Pretty difficult side to play against led by the able Nigel Clough heir to the Brian Clough legacy. The Rams were bullied off the pitch by the Dons in their last match and will be raring to go against our less formidable side. Should be a wide open game high scoring between teams in the 9th and 10th position in the league-with both teams needing a win. The last result was 4-1 setback for the U’s and we will be hoping our large home support of 250 odd people will spur on on to gain a point.

Predicted result :4-4

Guest drseanfitz

want to change things at arsenal, so everyone aged 22+(exceot Pique) is available.

89+players for deals that include a young replacement

everyone else cash or swap for a kid.

players.jpg

want to change things at arsenal' date=' so everyone aged 22+(exceot Pique) is available.

89+players for deals that include a young replacement

everyone else cash or swap for a kid.

[/quote']

See ya in Division 2 next season mate :P

4-2 loss at home to Spurs.

Second loss in a row and really bad timing as I look to make ground on top 4 but alas fall further adrift. :o

Down to 7th now' date=' 4 behind 4th.[/quote']

Pity really since you dominated the game shot wise..but you are still only 4 points off the top 4 :)

Lost 3-1 against Palace ... I really ... really ... really should not have forgotten the tactics ... AAARGH !!!

292r428.jpg

I guess the star of Elohim formation ain't working as it should :P

And I did remind you didn't I-but no...who I am to remind the Great Mod ;)

Brutal tough 3-3 draw which leaves us 9 points of the last play off spot

135962477_extra_large.jpg

As predicted match of the round -with us coming back from each goal to claim a draw in a match we dominated possession/ shots wise -with somehow Friedel allowing all 3 shots on target to somehow beat him. Will need to invest in a younger keeper at the end of the season.

Archived