EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Well .... reason I wonder is because I'm SWEDISH and not SWISS ... damn git

:P maybe you ought to take those glasses ? ;)

Sorry I hereby apologize unreservedly apologies to all SWISS for connecting them with you and to all Sweden for the contrary.:D

I tend to mix up neutral countries..:(

Sorry I hereby apologize unreservedly apologies to all SWISS for connecting them with you and to all Sweden for the contrary.:D

That's the best laugh I had tonight. Well, until I hit the local pub, "Bar At The End Of The World." I suppose I shouldn't laugh too much as we were a neutral country throughout the wars ourselves. :o

And I cannot rep you, I haven't been splaying it out to other, less funny posts. :D

That's the best laugh I had tonight. Well' date=' until I hit the local pub, "Bar At The End Of The World." I suppose I shouldn't laugh too much as we were a neutral country throughout the wars ourselves. :o

And I cannot rep you, I haven't been splaying it out to other, less funny posts. :D[/quote']

lol..no need to rep. :)

Love the name of the bar though ;) better than the H:eek::eek:ters we usually inhabit at godforsaken ours.;)

We're as much a neutral country as I'm skinny ( all lies )

Great work mate-yeah saw that-kinda solidifies your playoff position.

It certainly does for now :)

The loans make my job easier too so I can gamble in the cups without regret :P

Plus Ive got my 1st choice CM pair back :D

All looking rosy at swindon for now :D

Im shocked at that Doncaster which is a good squad but 14 points ahead in the table and got MUCH further in cups :P

That Donny manager isnt very good :o

We're as much a neutral country as I'm skinny ( all lies )

Actually after Napoleon (must have been some guy) Sweden has skirted behind neutrality' date='while mass migrating to the USA.

But it's easy to mix up the two countries -crosses, cold, prosperous, and great people :) although the Swiss are not all blonde and pretty good engineers/manufacturers. Now Norway that's a land of great people..Heyerdahl and such.

5981-small_Holloway_Sweden_Switzerland.jpg

Oh I get it!:(

You make Skoda, they make watches right?!

It certainly does for now :)

The loans make my job easier too so I can gamble in the cups without regret :P

Plus Ive got my 1st choice CM pair back :D

All looking rosy at swindon for now :D

Im shocked at that Doncaster which is a good squad but 14 points ahead in the table and got MUCH further in cups :P

That Donny manager isnt very good :o

That is pretty strange-the guy runs a french trolling thread and so I guess he knows what talents to buy. Wonder why the dons are so low in the table?

That is pretty strange-the guy runs a french trolling thread and so I guess he knows what talents to buy. Wonder why the dons are so low in the table?

I think hes just rubbish and a lazy manager for that fact :)

That french riser I named to you the other day Ladislas DOUNIAMA went up 75-81 :P

I think hes just rubbish and a lazy manager for that fact :)

That french riser I named to you the other day Ladislas DOUNIAMA went up 75-81 :P

I don't think his heart/head or other appendages might be in it tbh. I really would not like to believe that this is his true ability :o since I would be embarrassed for him. But he does make unmanaged sides look good.

Yeah I got him for some other sides :) ty mate.

Saw Koro Kone go up a couple too.

Glad your side finally taking a bit of shape and allowing you some flexibility :)

I don't think his heart/head or other appendages might be in it tbh. I really would not like to believe that this is his true ability :o since I would be embarrassed for him. But he does make unmanaged sides look good.

Yeah I got him for some other sides :) ty mate.

Saw Koro Kone go up a couple too.

Glad your side finally taking a bit of shape and allowing you some flexibility :)

It is , This was his words that he is rubbish in EVERY GW hes in , In most GWs im in with him hes last :P Im not even joking :o

Im glad you managed to pick him up for a few sides :)

Cheers , Ive got some depth too the side and allowing me to move around a bit now :)

It is ' date=' This was his words that he is rubbish in EVERY GW hes in , In most GWs im in with him hes last :P Im not even joking :o

Im glad you managed to pick him up for a few sides :)

Cheers , Ive got some depth too the side and allowing me to move around a bit now :)[/quote']

*shakes head in disbelief*

Elohim might a bit w..err different but I am sure he has some sort of cunning plan -maybe get himself relegated to division 4 so he can compete with the weaker clubs and win all four trophies.

Maybe he's another forumer's second account so he joins to ensure his first account is guaranteed 2 wins per season?

I refuse to believe that he could be so inept as you indicated Dom. Maybe he's such a good guy that he cvan't bring himself to beat anyone-a couple miracles short of becomming Saint Elohim of Dikanas.

Yeah you do-and should guarantee survival in the other division.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Elohim might a bit w..err different but I am sure he has some sort of cunning plan -maybe get himself relegated to division 4 so he can compete with the weaker clubs and win all four trophies.

Maybe he's another forumer's second account so he joins to ensure his first account is guaranteed 2 wins per season?

I refuse to believe that he could be so inept as you indicated Dom. Maybe he's such a good guy that he cvan't bring himself to beat anyone-a couple miracles short of becomming Saint Elohim of Dikanas.

Yeah you do-and should guarantee survival in the other division.

He is a toliet , Cant do nowt and full of Human waste :D

I actually looked over his record on his main account and it looks of poor reading :) His setup Elo chubby played 24 league games and won 2 :D

Only won 2 trophies , Says it all really ;)

I think he is below hammer in the worst manager in the forum stakes :D

He is a toliet ' date=' Cant do nowt and full of Human waste :D

I actually looked over his record on his main account and it looks of poor reading :) His setup Elo chubby played 24 league games and won 2 :D

Only won 2 trophies , Says it all really ;)

I think he is below hammer in the worst manager in the forum stakes :D[/quote']

Sounds like a job where you can help him out mate-I expected him to at least compete in his own set up but then again maybe he's just here for the banter? you know like using this as a soccer version of Facebook? So inbetween the banter he plays a few matches, and to fit in he watches all those French football matches?

Met a few people like that in online gaming-so I guess to each his own.

Sounds like a job where you can help him out mate-I expected him to at least compete in his own set up but then again maybe he's just here for the banter? you know like using this as a soccer version of Facebook? So inbetween the banter he plays a few matches' date=' and to fit in he watches all those French football matches?

Met a few people like that in online gaming-so I guess to each his own.[/quote']

I will never help him :P Hes an arrogant and horrible git who pretends to know a lot but knows little :P

You could be right that he plays the game just for the fun on the forum? He does a lot of work on the help thread to be fair to him but with the lack of success and skill he has I think thats counter productive? Or the cunning plan you spoke of could be bringing people down to his level through the help thread so he can compete?

I can never imagine playing a game im not good at as im ultra competitive :D

I can never imagine playing a game im not good at as im ultra competitive :D

Well Dom maybe hes the opposite of you :)

Please keep the discussion on topic' date=' and have the banter in private please lads. ;)[/quote']

Sorry :o

And will do.

Match Preview: Carlisle United - COLCHESTER UNITED

After facing a couple teams with far superior squads /managers we now head off to Cold Cumbria to face the blues on their home patch. A side with great history –having reached the final of the Football League Trophy 6 times, more than any other team and smallest population to have a top flight team –which we hope to somehow turn into resulting 3 points to ourselves. We continue to cling to 10th while our unmanaged rivals are in free fall –and although a side with decent players Volkan/Bargfrede/Dante we should continue our recent winning run against them.

10 matches left -9 more points to get than our closest rivals and hope for the best in the playoff lottery.

So we will opt for 352 while they will morph somewhere between 442/451 or 433.

Predicted result: 1-2 unless the gremlin that inhabits SM gaming machine turns it into a 2-2 draw.

Routine 2-0 win over (always wanted to say that-since winning is not commonplace with me :o) Carlisle Utd. Goals on either side of the half by 33 yr old Rossi -the old codger still got it!

Goal GOAL!! - A right foot curling shot from outside the area by Marco ROSSI glides just inside the far post! What a sublime finish!

and that Colombian workhorse Montano -turning out to be one of my best buys in SM (Roque Santa Cruz currently holds that pathetic honor).

Not to be outdone..the grandaddy of the side:

A 35-yard scorcher is punched over by Brad FRIEDEL

A fingertip save by Brad FRIEDEL denies what would have been a lovely worked goal

Brad FRIEDEL dives low tremendously well to his right to stop the shot

The win keeps in in 10th- 8 points adrift of the last playoff position -with a heap of tough matches yet to be played. So we are gonna need a lot of luck or our opponent's players doing a Preston .

Next up a tough as nails West Ham :(

dominic (swindon1991forum) latouche steered Swindon Town to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Swindon Town beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Quagliarella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Stankovic and Bruno were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win , My big players did well :)

We are fighting , But an injury to kyle is bad :( But he is out for just one match so not to bad :D

Great win ' date=' My big players did well :)

We are fighting , But an injury to kyle is bad :( But he is out for just one match so not to bad :D[/quote']

Saw that-congratulations-did you just make a manager quit Dom?!:(

Archived