EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

As much as I would love to say yes ' date=' he quit before B)

You can tell he did B)[/quote']

U mean prior to the match? Wow that's some fear factor..err I wonder if you are the reason that managers are quitting all over SM?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U mean prior to the match? Wow that's some fear factor..err I wonder if you are the reason that managers are quitting all over SM?

Maybe , People are afraid to take me on and many managers have quit just before I play them (which is really ANNOYING! )

I like to think I bring a fear factor B)

Fury gave me a long PM saying he was quitting the game due to personal issues so he quit prior to the match :)

Maybe ' date=' People are afraid to take me on and many managers have quit just before I play them (which is really ANNOYING! )

I like to think I bring a fear factor B)

Fury gave me a long PM saying he was quitting the game due to personal issues so he quit prior to the match :)[/quote']

U mean quitting SM or here - tbh he's one of the few people on here who adds a bit of colour to the SM forum.

Don't answer the above btw-he might announce it on his GW's.

And yeah I noticed that-you and Safir tended to do that-as you rise through the division-people head for the hills, except guys like Elton who had the grit to face you.

U mean quitting SM or here - tbh he's one of the few people on here who adds a bit of colour to the SM forum.

Don't answer the above btw-he might announce it on his GW's.

And yeah I noticed that-you and Safir tended to do that-as you rise through the division-people head for the hills' date=' except guys like Elton who had the grit to face you.[/quote']

Hes quitting SM , Hes quit all his customs and sent a PM to everyone in GAME that was in his customs :) So you wont get a forum announcement :)

Haha :) Because people have no bottle or guts to stick things out hence why this once brillant GW has been left high and dry by some ''great forumers''. A long term project is no existent it is all about instant success then you quit the club when things look bad B):cool:

Hes quitting SM ' date=' Hes quit all his customs and sent a PM to everyone in GAME that was in his customs :) So you wont get a forum announcement :)

Haha :) Because people have no bottle or guts to stick things out hence why this once brillant GW has been left high and dry by some ''great forumers''. A long term project is no existent it is all about instant success then you quit the club when things look bad B):cool:[/quote']

ahh that's a pity...

Hark I sense the eyes of a freethinking American :)!

True -I agree, unfortunately the player's development is his own. And everyone wants the next Barca/RM etc. Pretty soon all clubs in the end look like them :(

Anyway it's great you still bother with small clubs and that type of challenge :)

Gonzalo HIGUAIN has completed his move to Chelsea from Arsenal for £1,053,000 plus Ashley COLE and Aaron RAMSEY
Gareth BALE has completed his move to Chelsea from Arsenal for £3,684,000 plus Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL and Tomás KALAS

Nice doing business with sean!

Willing to give depth for higher rated players, so happy with the deals I have done so far..

Man United 1-2 Chelsea

Used a considerably weaker team, and managed to get all three points at Old Trafford :) Need to win the remaining games, and hopefully I'll finish in a respectable position :/

Nice doing business with sean!

Willing to give depth for higher rated players' date=' so happy with the deals I have done so far..

Man United 1-[b']2 Chelsea[/b]

Used a considerably weaker team, and managed to get all three points at Old Trafford :) Need to win the remaining games, and hopefully I'll finish in a respectable position :/

Great job on a big win !

Threw together some match previews for Wednesday fixtures-bit bored at work :)

Norwich City - Derby County

The runaway leaders led by KFitz who has bullied their way at the top of the Division 3 against an unmanaged but talent laden side. Surprises are for any side playing against Wenger’s Arsenal..in short only one winner-Norwich by at least 2 clear goals.

Southampton - Carlisle United

Two unmanaged sides-laden with talent and the unpredictability of SM’s larger than life match engine gives you..a toss up! However, it’s either going to be a 2-2 draw or 3-1 victory for the Saints who field the stronger lineup

COLCHESTER UNITED - West Ham United

Valdes/Llorente /Lass that says it all. Add to it the tactical nous of their manager DM and you only have one winner especially when the unpredictability of the U’s is factored in. One of the matches of the round and will place a fiver –which I will surely lose- on a needling, edgy 1-1 draw. Both sides are coming off wins after hard fought losses and points are at a premium.

Milton Keynes Dons - Bristol City

The Dons and the aptly named Smartdoc takes on the cellar place Robins. Tight matches are the norm with these two-matches never settled by more than 1 goal-until this one, 3-0 to the Dons. In summary a match for the Dons to cement 6th place.

Leyton Orient - Plymouth Argyle

6 pointer here- the Oriental chickens led ably by a Wengerite against an unmanaged Pilgrim side. Pretty intriguing match up –as both sides tended to cancel each other in most of their previous matches. Expect a hotly contested match with yellows, reds, black and blue colors figuring prominently. 2-1 to the Orients.

Huddersfield Town - Barnsley

Unharnessed talent vs the Professor –only one winner especially as the Tykes hold the top division scorer Zarate. However this should be a far from one-sided match as the terriers boast the future priest Kaka, Fab Lite (Arteta) and the english answer to Makalele. Best match of the round based on talent alone. 3-2 to the Reds.

Hull City- Charlton Athletic

Tombstone vs Racky –while the Tigers have pulled out a couple close wins over the Valiants this one should be a battle of wits and will go with the Addicks this round for a sneaky 1-0 win. This is solely based on the toss of a coin-a punter’s nightmare.

Newcastle United - Preston North End

The CRL Toons vs the lilywhites and just as highflying as their real life counterparts. Forgone conclusion 2-0 to the Toons –PNE need to look elsewhere for their points.

* meanwhile in Leicester...

k4ijut.png

"Shocking!!! No win in 21 games with just 4 points from the possible 63. This is the worst start for The Foxes since the club been founded in 1884." - that is the answer from the new Foxes's manager, Van Klinkert Delarosa when the journalist from Leicester Fosse Times asked him - what is he thinking about Leicester City F.C recent league run.

2vltc0i.png

Van Klinkert Delarosa is the fifth manager in just a four season of EC Anno Domini to try his luck with this team. When the journalist asked,why he want to managed Leicester City F.C, Van Klinkert Delarosa silenced and start staring the sky and with a deep voice he said, "I want to challenged myself,I want the whole world to see that everything is possible when we tried harder.."

Mario Gomez, Juan Mata and Edinson Cavani can't help but amazed at the new manager comment...Impressed by the mentality of their new manager,The Foxes's trio stand from their seat and give their manager the deserved standing ovation.

The Foxes's Trio

mario-gomez-2011-3-14-11-12-1.jpg

Mario Gomez - the big german with powerful strike..

juan-mata.jpg

Juan Mata - the quick feet playmaker..

U50P5029T2D403563F24DT20111010115830.jpg

Edinson Cavani - the deadly curly striker..

.... with smile in their face,nothing now can stop the deadly trio.

Next game is against Arsenal with a 2 hours journey to Emirates Stadium.

*** Breaking News! ***

The French born defender Aly Cissokho just joined The Foxes for a season long deal from the league leader - Stoke City!!

35jgebk.png

3-1 win over Derby in the semi-final.

Well chuffed to reach the final, but a shame it was against an unmanaged side, kind of takes some of the gloss off. :o

Still we're in the final where we face Hartlepool at the Camp Nou. :)

Will still be going for top 4 but the final is certainly my priority. ;)

3-1 win over WBA in the semi-final.

Well chuffed to reach the final' date=' but a shame it was against an unmanaged side, kind of takes some of the gloss off. :o

Will still be going for top 4 but the final is certainly my priority. ;)[/quote']

Well done and good luck in the final. I think keeping your best players for that occasion would be the best idea. :P

I wish I had gone further in the cups, but there is always next season. :)

Anyone want Ballack for a bargain 8 million?

* meanwhile in Leicester...

Van Klinkert Delarosa silenced and start staring the sky and with a deep voice he said' date=' "I want to challenged myself,I want the whole world to see that everything is possible when we tried harder.."

Edinson Cavani - the deadly curly striker..

.... with smile in their face,nothing now can stop the deadly trio.

Next game is against Arsenal with a 2 hours journey to Emirates Stadium.

*** Breaking News! ***

The French born defender Aly Cissokho just joined The Foxes for a season long deal from the league leader - Stoke City!!

Welcome and hope you enjoy a turnaround in your fortunes!

Bit too early to start staring at the sky and bellowing in a deep voice..

big-sam.jpg

I usually do that in my second match /consecutive defeat which both comes first :)

I would like to formally apply for drug testing of that side-deadly curly smily face is not normal!

Be careful about those french guys mate-or else you might suffer the fate of Elohim :)

Best of luck on the trip to the Doctors office..

Required the West Bromwich

woohoo!:)

3-1 win over Derby in the semi-final.

Well chuffed to reach the final' date=' but a shame it was against an unmanaged side, kind of takes some of the gloss off. :o

Will still be going for top 4 but the final is certainly my priority. ;)[/quote']

Great work! Unmanaged or not-you can only beat whats in front of you :)

Well done and good luck in the final. I think keeping your best players for that occasion would be the best idea. :P

I wish I had gone further in the cups' date=' but there is always next season. :)

Anyone want Ballack for a bargain 8 million?[/quote']

Well you are almost guranteed promotion from Div 3 so that's something to look forward too!

Sorry I have enough geriatrics on my side-I still have my heart in my mouth waiting for Rossi/ Friedel and co to get a ratings drop/aneurism ..and we have had granddads and 1 grand-mom trying out for the side..

football.bmp

Geritol has now been a compulsory part of our first aid kit.

Btw contrary to what you guys may think...none of our players were involved in this:

17da72b-stretcherp.jpg

Welcome and hope you enjoy a turnaround in your fortunes!

Bit too early to start staring at the sky and bellowing in a deep voice..

I usually do that in my second match /consecutive defeat which both comes first :)

Yup. I will enjoy every bit of them and I actually need more than luck to get a first win in this league. :) Hope everything when fine. :D

I would like to formally apply for drug testing of that side-deadly curly smily face is not normal!

Shushh.:P Or the SMFA will heard about it. :D And it is not drug related' date='it is actually my awesomeness than make them smiling like that. :P

Be careful about those french guys mate-or else you might suffer the fate of Elohim :)

Haha. Don't worry,I will surely keep that in my mind. ;)

Just my luck!

On the forums they said BUY BUY BUY KONE!!!! In for a rise!

SO I BOUGHT KONE!!

until I read the fine print :( and it was Koro rather than Arouna they were plugging..:(

Then out of righteous indignation I went out and got a Roman..unfortunately instead of Abramovich ..it turns out it's a SHISKIN!..:o his poorer cousin or some such..

Radu my 25 year old LB gets a rise to 89 :D

Again he was brought in on the sneak for 100k + an 83 and 80 :D

good scouting again Dom!

Lucio' date=' Krasic, and Maicon all fall 1[/color']:rolleyes:

2-1 win over the mighty hammers after coming from 1 goal down. We remain in 9th position 6 points off the last playoff spot.

We had goals from Bousaffa (this could turn ugly a la Insomnia) and Jonas cancelling out the one time gooner Reyes.

Ironically we both had 22 shots -so I am a bit relieved to come away with 3 points from a stronger side.

2-1 loss at home to Wigan.

Defensive 4-2-3-1 out does attacking 4-2-3-1. :) Possession bad for me but tbf I lose/draw so many games even when I have that stat it means little nowadays. ;)

No movement as we stay 7th but with just 8 to play and 7 points behind top 4 it looks like we won't have enough this term, not helped by the rot setting in at the worst time. :o

Arseanal kindly let the new boy win

Arsene-Wenger-415.jpg

I am beginning to wonder if that constant misspelling is some sort of Freudian slip..

And that's MATCH FIXING!!!!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4x1dWM96bDWUxLHd5JuLYzUliIEyinRWQXC4d2VuBRO-FgAOfaA8afUvV

2-1 loss at home to Wigan.

Defensive 4-2-3-1 out does attacking 4-2-3-1. :) Possession bad for me but tbf I lose/draw so many games even when I have that stat it means little nowadays. ;)

No movement as we stay 7th but with just 8 to play and 7 points behind top 4 it looks like we won't have enough this term' date=' not helped by the rot setting in at the worst time. :o[/quote']

Pity that-but I am sure it's not over yet .

Archived