EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

We thrash Fulham 4-1 as we prepare for our semi final against Fulham :P

We close the gap to just 4 points off second ' date=' We are showing great resurgence and now Im targeting the title which is a real possibilty now :)[/quote']

Best of Luck-and its a pretty good warm up against the cottagers :)

14xi42d.png

Match Previews: Division 3:

Derby County - Carlisle United

The Rams have been slowly collecting scalps as they move towards the playoff berths-scalps that have included two of the better teams and Managers in the last two games in the shape of Kfitz or Norwich and the Toon’s CRL Brown. Pretty decent showing for an unmanaged side boasting the likes of Kanoute, Lucho and the Everton Messiah Baines. As if the fates (or SM match engine) were kind up next they face a unfortunate Carlisle who lost 2-0 to the current leaders in Norwich. This is the event that will make or break as playoff contenders and we fully expect them to win 2-0.

Norwich City - West Ham United

Fear does things to you-fear of failure and fear of victory-next up the acid test for a West Ham side laden with talent and burdened by expectations. Will they spectacularly explode like City in the EPL or rise to the challenge of facing one of the savviest teams and manager in Norwich and Kfitz. On paper-the Irons boast players of the likes of Valdez and Llorente and should steam roll most sides. Unfortunately Manager Martin has seemingly lost his footing and is now presented with a wonderful opportunity to set the record straight. The master vs the pretender…We believe if the Academy can banish the ghosts of previous battering they can and will win or draw. Our pick a hard fought draw 2-2.

Southampton - Bristol City

Another battle of unmanaged clubs with a penchant to play 451. Bristol can considered themselves unlucky conceding two late goals against the U’s last round since talent wise the Saints have this in the bag. History and league placing favor the Saints and we concur -2 -0 to the St.Mary’s YMA.

COLCHESTER UNITED - Plymouth Argyle

Brittle defense and sputtering offence characterize these two teams-the U’s were left shaken in confidence as they were able to concede then rally from two goals down to earn a draw, while the Argyles have been on the receiving end of a football lesson at a chastened Don side. Rumors abound of players unrest amid reports of wages going unpaid and other costing cutting measures at the U’s –how that affects the players is anyone’s guess.

Expect a scoring draw-which won’t be of any use to either side 2-2

Milton Keynes Dons - Barnsley

Match of the round!!! This could not have happened at a better time-The Don’s have gotten a second wind and led by the Smart Doc have gotten one foot firmly on the threshold of the final playoff berth. Contrast this with the battle hardened Reds led by the legend Dermo who suffered a hard fought loss to the Arsene acolyte and expect a slobber knocker. A peeved Barnsley against a rampant Dons-stuff of WWE dreams. Expect everything-goals, controversies, cards, managers getting in each other’s faces , tunnel food fights …and a 2-1 win to the Reds.

Leyton Orient - Charlton Athletic

The O’s look formidable coming out winners of the lottery in their last match while the Valley boys have continued their upward march towards the top end of the table. Both sides have a host of 90 rated players and know how to find the net. Will the O’s luck hold or will Racky’s 4231 hold sway over Wenger’s 352? This one’s for the Serie A fans –Juve vs Milan and as such there can be only one winner-the fans. We expect the lads from the Valley to continue their dominance over the team formerly known as the Eagles Cricket Club with a 2-1 win.

Huddersfield Town - Preston North End

Another match up of SM’s AI – Terriers vs. the Whites. Talent wise should be a walk over for the dogs, unfortunately who knows which PNE will show up?The one that trounced the toons-5-0 or the one that lost against the Tigers last round. Will go with the form book-Huddersfield to draw with the lilywhites.

Newcastle United - Hull City

Toons vs Tigers or more precisely CRL vs Tombstone-a matchup between managers who have guided their sides to the upper side of the table. Pretty interesting last round results with the Toons getting a lesson in football from the unmanaged Derby while the Tigers snuck past PNE,. A battle for the masters of the 3-5-2 formation –all guns a-firing with no holding back. Will go for a tigers 2-1 win 

true mate but 2 points from 6 is playing into right Stoke's hands:rolleyes:

yeah like clay in a Potters hands :o

arampage ... are you going to get promoted ?? otherwise I might force me lads to loose their matches only so I can be part of these wonderful predictions

:D

You don't need any incentive *looks at division 2 league tables* to "force" your lads to loose-they are doing a pretty good job on their own ;)

About promotions for the U's still to play for -but will have to bump off a couple well fancied sides B)

true mate but 2 points from 6 is playing into right Stoke's hands:rolleyes:

It's not over, we've still got to play each other and I've also got tough games against Chelsea, Spurs and others to come yet... :)

yeah like clay in a Potters hands :o

You don't need any incentive *looks at division 2 league tables* to "force" your lads to loose-they are doing a pretty good job on their own ;)

About promotions for the U's still to play for -but will have to bump off a couple well fancied sides B)

Orly ? So It's like that now is it ?? You cheeky bugger ... I'll show ye !! I'll win atlesat 1 more game ! rofl .p

It's not over' date=' we've still got to play each other and I've also got tough games against Chelsea, Spurs and others to come yet... :)[/quote']

lol...at least you give others hope ..

Orly ? So It's like that now is it ?? You cheeky bugger ... I'll show ye !! I'll win atlesat 1 more game ! rofl .p

Nah just joshing you a bit kompiss..

Really hope you don't get relegated..but with your nonchalant approach no one knows what can happen.

lol...at least you give others hope ..

Nah just joshing you a bit kompiss..

Really hope you don't get relegated..but with your nonchalant approach no one knows what can happen.

idno why but I honestly get FREAKED out when you use swedish words xD

idno why but I honestly get FREAKED out when you use swedish words xD

hey! its better than me calling you Papa like the last time-and don't blame me its the translator..btw I found gynnare resembles too much to words related to an organ of procreation..

hey! its better than me calling you Papa like the last time-and don't blame me its the translator..btw I found gynnare resembles too much to words related to an organ of procreation..

Oh dear God ... I will never again be Elohim ! just as an FYI

:D:P

Oh dear God ... I will never again be Elohim ! just as an FYI

:D:P

Btw your avatar needs a shave and you do need to stop spending so much time in the woods...yeah an kamrat was a bit well rodentlike too...

and all those were supposed to be translations for friend btw!

Btw your avatar needs a shave and you do need to stop spending so much time in the woods...yeah an kamrat was a bit well rodentlike too...

and all those were supposed to be translations for friend btw!

Aye' date=' Kompis is the only one we still use in the 21st century

:P

Haha :P Elohim is becoming Hagrid ;)[/center']

Aye' date=' Kompis is the only one we still use in the 21st century

Haha :P Elohim is becoming Hagrid ;)[/center']

how am I supposed to know?! that you use Kompiss to mean friend all the rest were supposed to be synonyms..

You ate to much Haggis so u are becomming a Hag? Get serious -first time I ever heard of a guy becomming his own skapelse. And that's a pretty poor trade down from Elohim to Hagar..

qx_hagar.JPG

how am I supposed to know?! that you use Kompiss to mean friend all the rest were supposed to be synonyms..

You ate to much Haggis so u are becomming a Hag? Get serious -first time I ever heard of a guy becomming his own skapelse. And that's a pretty poor trade down from Elohim to Hagar..

qx_hagar.JPG

Oh shut it

:P It's kompiS ... only 1 S ... not two .p

and Hagrid is the awesome ! So I win!

Oh shut it

:P It's kompiS ... only 1 S ... not two .p

and Hagrid is the awesome ! So I win!

Oh right sorry..1 s..not kompisS but kompiS I get it now..

And it's silly-and you know it is -that's why you been asking around and warning everyone..:P

Looks like a eremit :o

Oh right sorry..1 s..not kompisS but kompiS I get it now..

And it's silly-and you know it is -that's why you been asking around and warning everyone..:P

Looks like a eremit :o

LAWL ... I'm becoming Hagrid ... suck it up

Well Hagar is pretty close

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROYNditzxBUX1ySE0XeuiEfdbvr81TdkLu70LVIBAgABHVwykz2w

Both are horrible' date=' ill smelling characters in a fictional world for under 10's..[/quote']

under 10's ? Oh yes ... last 2 books in the HP series are defo for kiddies

:rolleyes:

under 10's ? Oh yes ... last 2 books in the HP series are defo for kiddies

:rolleyes:

Har inte läst dem...

and correction you are are actually gonna be.Robbie coltrane :P

coltrane_sd72961_150x200.jpg

Oh yeah..sure gonna get a lot of chicks dressed like a skogsmurmeldjur

Note: to the reader all strange text are perfectly legitimate swedish versions..

http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-swedish/

Har inte läst dem...

and correction you are are actually gonna be.Robbie coltrane :P

coltrane_sd72961_150x200.jpg

Oh yeah..sure gonna get a lot of chicks dressed like a skogsmurmeldjur

Note: to the reader all strange text are perfectly legitimate swedish versions..

http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-swedish/

This is a new level of weirdness' date=' I know you asked me a while back to help you keep the ECAD thread active ... but I did not thnk you meant to keep it active via spam ?

Anyway, if you avnt read the books then you shant comment on them ;) Harry Potter is le awesome ! I think I've read the books abour 50000 times :D

As for the Robbie Coltrane part ... you are clearly deluded ... Robbie Coltrane is just a characther that Rubeus Hagird plays out in the muggle world ! :D[/center']

This is a new level of weirdness' date=' I know you asked me a while back to help you keep the ECAD thread active ... but I did not thnk you meant to keep it active via spam ?

Anyway, if you avnt read the books then you shant comment on them ;) Harry Potter is le awesome ! I think I've read the books abour 50000 times :D

As for the Robbie Coltrane part ... you are clearly deluded ... Robbie Coltrane is just a characther that Rubeus Hagird plays out in the muggle world ! :D[/center']

Nah as I see it it's a public service duty -that mug of yours will kill off any thread its on!

50000 times-well you certainly have the knowledge to show for it.

True..so most of the times he's just a homeless guy with grooming issues and a penchant for little kids and talks about wands..

Well I tried! To each his own and all that.

Archived