Sign in to follow this  
Guest drseanfitz

EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Yea you've had a rubbish season :P And dont be expecting any points of us in the last game' date=' you'll just end up disappointed ;)

Last season you said to stay for 1 more to defend my title, well i've stayed for one more and my time here is coming to an end me suspects ;)[/font']

oh how awkward lol, this season has gone so quickly :/

It's up to you, but I'm sure everyone in AD would want you to stayyyyyy!

bj1BMpUnzT8

^LOOL

oh how awkward lol' date=' this season has gone so quickly :/

It's up to you, but I'm sure everyone in AD would want you to stayyyyyy![/quote']

lol na im sure they'd want a manager of lesser ability instead, spesh you lot in div 1 haha :D

Tell you what, you beat me next game i'll stay another season, however if you dont win then i'm outta here ;)

Thats how confident i am of not losing to ya :P

leicester-city-fc-logo-primary.jpg

1 nil down and 30 minutes to go..

Leicester City put another remarkable comeback with a win against London club - Tottenham Hotspur. With 1 nil down from earlier Fabregas strike, The Foxes comeback and pulled an outstanding performance with new signing star Artem Dzyuba finding the back of the net for the winning goal at 79' minute.

artyom-forward-find-net.n.jpg

79'spacer.gif GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Artem DZYUBA!

At the conference room today,one newbie reporter raise an awkward question, "Why the change of the tactic,when your team always played with 4-2-4?".

*awkward silence*

*ehem*

"You must be new in here? Don't worry,I treat all of you with same attitude. We already relegated and this result doesn't really effect our team position,so I'm just trying a new tactical and new approach for the team. We in Leicester already accept the fact that we already relegated,so this new tactical change is just try and error to see what my squad are capable of. So basically you can say that,we all are ready for the next season." - VKD.

That answer conclude the post-match conference that evening with VKD walk away from the room and the earlier newbie reporter still scribbled his notebook.

A Well fought match by QPR against Manchester United..but unfortunately they won 2-1..Now looking forward for my next fixture against Manchester City..No scare of getting relegated..but we have to win this match..and prepare for next seasons..who knows? we could be genuine title contenders..Lol:rolleyes::o

Lost 2-0 at home to WBA:rolleyes:, dropped to 4th. Have most probably secured 4th spot, unless I lose big and Arsenal win big.

Who's the Leeds manager anyway?

Lost 2-0 at home to WBA:rolleyes:' date=' dropped to 4th. Have most probably secured 4th spot, unless I lose big and Arsenal win big.

Who's the Leeds manager anyway?[/quote']

I am! Why do you ask??

Well a 2-0 win against villa isnt enough to keep bolton in league 2 :o

All about next season now, Cahill has left the club now which has given me some much needed cash, Transfer news expected shortly B)

Stoke 4-0 Liverpool

cracking win for the champions against a barely beaten 2nd placed side.

if this was the champions league then Stoke would have went through 5-4 after the 2 meetings, great team:)

Stoke 4-0 Liverpool

cracking win for the champions against a barely beaten 2nd placed side.

if this was the champions league then Stoke would have went through 5-4 after the 2 meetings' date=' great team:)[/quote']

Cheers mate ;)

After a cracking win against Liverpool the first team returned to play Milan in the second leg of the SMFA Cup semi-final. Leading the tie with a 5-3 lead the Potters prevailed with a 1-0 victory to head into the final where we will face Malaga :)

2-2 draw with WBA, 3-2 win on aggregate.

We do the bare minimum to scrape through after securing the 1-0 win in the first game, Lavezzi and Balotelli with our goals in a game we dominate on stats. ;)

The Shield Final we come up against Olypiacos in a chance to win the trophy for the 2nd time in 4 seasons. :)

In the league we can't drop any further but a win could potentially see us into the top 8. ;)

Riferimento: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT

main_head.gif

MET SHADOW IS THE NEW MANAGER OF COVENTRY CITY!

The announce arrived this night: Met Shadow is the manager for the 3th Division adventure of Coventry City!

"I'm glad and happy to take this team. We won't to buy youngest players, because Tymoschuk e Shirokov aren't in our projects. I want to thanks with the creator of this world for the trust he gave me. Thanks a lot."

Re: Riferimento: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU W

main_head.gif

The announce arrived this night: Met Shadow is the manager for the 3th Division adventure of Coventry City!

"I'm glad and happy to take this team. We won't to buy youngest players' date=' because Tymoschuk e Shirokov aren't in our projects. I want to thanks with the creator of this world for the trust he gave me. Thanks a lot."[/font']

Welcome good luck. :)

Re: Riferimento: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU W

main_head.gif

"I'm glad and happy to take this team. We won't to buy youngest players' date=' because Tymoschuk e Shirokov aren't in our projects. I want to thanks with the creator of this world for the trust he gave me. Thanks a lot."[/font']

welcome in and good luck.

lol na im sure they'd want a manager of lesser ability instead' date=' spesh you lot in div 1 haha :D

[b']Tell you what, you beat me next game i'll stay another season, however if you dont win then i'm outta here[/b] ;)

Thats how confident i am of not losing to ya :P

Had a feeling you were going to say that :o

Hope you don't miss Ibra's absence too much! ;)

Had a feeling you were going to say that :o

Hope you don't miss Ibra's absence too much! ;)

Well i got a little someone called Aguero coming in to replace him so its all good :D

P.S dont try and counter my formation cos for the first time this season i am actually gonna change it. Or am i ;)

Finally a bit of transfer activity at bolton, In comes 3 risers (hopefully) from holland aswell as a highly rated forward by the name of Jackson Martinez (Porto + Liverpool summer transfer target)

Got my eye on a few more players and with some money available more transfer news expected B)

main_head.gif

good to have you with us fella, check out Liverpool if you need any loans:)

Everton are saved on last day of the season thanks to Leicester beating Wigan-We needed to at least match there result to be safe and after leading 1-0 we ended up drawing 1-1 with Arsenal.

But it is good enough to keep us in the league and we can now look forward to hopefully a better next season.

Unlucky on the relegation Daz.

3-1 win at home to Liverpool.

LOL, this is pretty crazy in that I can beat sides right at the top Stoke, Liverpool last 3 games but blank out vs bang average sides, QPR, Reading. :rolleyes: Still nice to finish on a win with Rossi bagging a brace making it 18 from 25 this term. B)

We annoyingly finish in 9th place but with Liverpool winning the Shield I should have Europe guaranteed for next season. ;)

Stoke beat Middlesbrough in the final game of the league season to cap off the season with a record points total :) Our last game is against Malaga on Tuesday where we'll hopefully complete the second leg of the double.

Torres wins the SMFA Golden boot and the SMFA Player of the year, he was also joint top scorer in the Shield and won best highlights for his latest hairstyle.

Good Luck to both Stoke and Sunderland in their quest for European titles:)

Well i got a little someone called Aguero coming in to replace him so its all good :D

P.S dont try and counter my formation cos for the first time this season i am actually gonna change it. Or am i ;)

Blackburn 1-1 Chelsea

Zanetti fgs, just retire lol

Chelsea finish the season in 7th place

Kari's left, so a big, big loss to this setup. Blackburn will never be the same without you (time to hustle the next manager for Neymar and Aguero B)) aha, but hopefully someone decent takes over.

Maybe one day, you'll return :D