EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Big legend?!

can it be *gasps shudder ..shudder*

mensmedievalknightcrusa.jpg

Just got a gander at the clubs entering division 2...Relegation fodder before we kick a ball :)

Liverpool are going for the Champions Cup trophy tonight so it can sit along side our Championship Trophy:).........whereas our opponents Man City are just going for the banter:D

I'm awesome !

Nope I think it's iAwesome ..

Hey Hey!! :mad:

Be careful mate an Old Guy with a pink umbrella and a hidden wand and has a penchant for "magical creatures" and little boys is looking to grab your moniker....and maybe the family jewels..

apply for them - gameworld ID 60268

Plz God..don't let him be in Division 2..;) as I can see my team living in the cellar for the next 30 odd games..

bigears.jpg

Liverpool just beat Man City 2-0 to complete the League and Champions League double:D

Congrats Garry!!!!!!!!:)

2882411435_7e13ec3387_o-453203.jpg

Job well done!

The Colchester team has been going through the paces in our pres season preparations as we make the trip to Stamford bridge and expect a frigid welcome at best (temperatures forecast indicate a -1 C evening) so thank Boreas for thermal underwear and our Samir Nasri range of snoods :D

Well we received 6 from Burnley and we expect the other half a dozen in this match-as the players recover from their Promotion celebrations..

DrunkFansCAVENDISH_450x300.jpeg

well it's the least I can do bud. I see you have started your rebuilding/strengthening efforts :)

FULHAM will have a starting eleven rated 90 so it will give us a chance in div 2. just getting some depth to the squad and getting rid of unwanted players, cutting the squad to around 25/6 after mid sept when 3 old players, signed when unmanaged , can go.

FULHAM will have a starting eleven rated 90 so it will give us a chance in div 2. just getting some depth to the squad and getting rid of unwanted players' date=' cutting the squad to around 25/6 after mid sept when 3 old players, signed when unmanaged , can go.[/quote']

Good-it looks like 90 is the way to go in Division 2 -to survive and giving yourself a chance to win things..I see you are in a titanic battle for players also-get use to it :)

Liverpool Manager Gaz has denied press reports that winning the double has gone to his head and he does not under any circumstances make his female staff strip when they are feeding him grapes

Corbis-42-17839913.jpg?size=67&uid=0a653e19-66aa-46cc-b4e6-20164d8c6432

Actually we have it on good authority that you did a Lady Godiva without the lady or the Horse..

tiny-streaker.jpg

Willing to do some part ex'in guys for a 90+ frwrd.

Give me a buzz if anyone's interested :) Bolton

Congrats on winning promotion Bolton..:)

Guest drseanfitz

yep' date=' no animals were hurt in the winning of the double:D[/quote']

but several received counseling after the 'celebrations'

yep' date=' no animals were hurt in the winning of the double:D[/quote']
but several received counseling after the 'celebrations'

True..word is the zoo has been able to recapture some..unfortunately they still seem to be suffering from their ordeal..

berbers%20op%20een%20rij.jpg

PETA is on the case..