Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

Right guys, tonight bids WILL be accepted for MOST Tottenham players. Get all your (cash) bids in. Please, if possible, I'd like a little over CV. Bids for VDV and Modric will be ignored, however, everyone else is available. Bale is available for P/E.....awaits for the Arsenal manager *hint hint* ;):P

Seriously though, get your bids in or you'll miss out :D

Could I ask the following managers if they won't be needing the players United have on loan to send them back to me please:

1. Portsmouth - Ritchie De Laet

2. Blackburn - Mame Diouf

3. Sunderland - Danny Welbeck

And Leicester City are getting first say on any loans from me, so you'll all have to probably wait a day or so for any loans.

Can't wait to get in now' date=' not sure who to buy yet lol Shame Pienaar isn't here so a LM will be needed. Also Predator if you send back Yakubu you can have him for CV?[/quote']

You can buy him back, if you want? :P

Right guys' date=' tonight bids WILL be accepted for MOST Tottenham players. Get all your (cash) bids in. Please, if possible, I'd like a little over CV. Bids for VDV and Modric will be ignored, however, everyone else is available. Bale is available for P/E.....awaits for the Arsenal manager *hint hint* ;):P

Seriously though, get your bids in or you'll miss out :D[/quote']

How on earth did you know I'm interested in Bale? :eek: I'm listening to your offer. ;)

Urgh' date=' Leon Britton re-joined Swansea this morning but he hasn't been changed for SM to join me which is annoying.

Plenty of players for sale at Swansea B)[/quote']

I know the feeling, may have to spend 1/4 of my budget to bring Wheater in. I checked at 10am this morning and he was still at Middlesbrough. At around 3pm he had since moved to Bolton, but the setup was created in-between.

How on earth did you know I'm interested in Bale? :eek: I'm listening to your offer. ;)

Ahh, I have great powers :P

I meant that I'm interested in one of your players, so I kinda hoped you'd get in contact for Bale :o:D