Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

Signing David Jones from Wolves for some much needed depth in midfield. Looking for a LB or LM (or LB/LM if possible to replace Ricardo Gardner and JLloyd Samuel.

Added the signing of Robert Snodgrass for £4m to my earlier Jones signing. Spent £10m in about an hour. That's not good :(

Signing David Jones from Wolves for some much needed depth in midfield. Looking for a LB or LM (or LB/LM if possible to replace Ricardo Gardner and JLloyd Samuel.

You can have him :) deal accepted.

Like everybody else I am trying to sign some depth (while keep my wolves favourites of course ;) ) and adding some youth into the team aswell

Guest drseanfitz

Jack ROBINSON has completed his move to Southampton from Liverpool for £450,000

Aaron RAMSEY has completed his move to Southampton from Arsenal for £5,200,000
Patrick VAN AANHOLT has completed his move to Southampton from Chelsea for £1,410,000

Just waiting to hear back from United on a bid now before deciding on my next transfer move

Guest drseanfitz

Liverpool will be loaning players but not till the transfers are complete :) And Rob will get first pick!

With this Liverpool I will more less be downgrading the squad' date=' choosing youth over rating...[/quote']

you did offer me Daniel Ayala on loan a few days ago - does that still stand?

Liverpool will be loaning players but not till the transfers are complete :) And Rob will get first pick!With this Liverpool I will more less be downgrading the squad' date=' choosing youth over rating...[/quote']

Does this mean I have a change of signing Danny Wilson on loan? :/. Really could with a CB.

Also If anyone is interested Adam Hammil can go!. Ash I've made the loan bid for Bannan ;)

you did offer me Daniel Ayala on loan a few days ago - does that still stand?

Ye you can still have him :)

Does this mean I have a change of signing Danny Wilson on loan? :/. Really could with a CB.

Also If anyone is interested Adam Hammil can go!. Ash I've made the loan bid for Bannan ;)

If Rob doesn't want him, maybe.