Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

Liverpool will be loaning players but not till the transfers are complete :) And Rob will get first pick!

With this Liverpool I will more less be downgrading the squad' date=' choosing youth over rating...[/quote']

Fancy helping out your Merseyside cousins Tranmere?

Guest drseanfitz

Missed out on Ayala :( Gonna need some CB cover if I can't bring in anyone permanently' date=' would anyone be open to loaning me someone temporarily? Burnley, Im looking at you.[/quote']

why would Bolton need Ayala?

next you'll be telling me that you need to keep Tom Eaves?

You may have noticed I have two CBs. And yes' date=' I'll be keeping hold of Eaves until I can bring in some more players.[/quote']

Have you still got enough money for Dawson? As I read you've already spent something like 10 million. The offer will be accepted soon, providing a higher bid doesn't come in.

Suprised in the lack of interest in my players to be honest. Once again, everyone (barring VDV and Modric) available for cash!

Have you still got enough money for Dawson? As I read you've already spent something like 10 million. The offer will be accepted soon' date=' providing a higher bid doesn't come in.

Suprised in the lack of interest in my players to be honest. Once again, everyone (barring VDV and Modric) available for cash![/quote']

I withdrew it to sign Snodgrass. I could loan Caulker if that's ok.

I withdrew it to sign Snodgrass. I could loan Caulker if that's ok.

Cool mate. Well, I'm giving Jinx first option on loans, so will see what he wants first anyway. Will be after the transfers till I start loaning players out though :)

Leeds would be rather grateful for any loans from the "Big Clubs".......;)

Fantastic job by Sean today to sort 63 forumers throwing messages at him...

Glad he said he'd do it when we came up with the idea;)

I second this and infact aim it at you both!

Great work by both of you, much harder to sort out than anyone can think! Its certainly going to be worth it though as this is going to eb really enjoyable :)

Thanks lads!

Guest drseanfitz

I second this and infact aim it at you both!

Great work by both of you' date=' much harder to sort out than anyone can think! Its certainly going to be worth it though as this is going to eb really enjoyable :)

Thanks lads![/quote']

thanks Tom, and yes Neil deserves just as much praise as I do, couldn't have got this far without Lord Lenny by my side. We fought many a battle and slayed many a beast to get here.

Expected more interest in some of my players to be honest. Bale can leave for cash, but it'd have to be quite a high sum. If you have enough cash, feel free to stick a bid in :)

looking at my transfers thats been accepted, I think I may have won them all, the only one that causes concern is the transfer for Gotze

The deal reported to be worth £1' date='021,000 plus Kelvin ETUHU and Michael JOHNSON involving Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Borussia Dortmund will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £2,200,000 plus Marton FULOP involving Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund and Ipswich town has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Borussia Dortmund will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

[/quote']

mines worked out at around 11.8m so fingers crossed

Hard to tell from the accepted bids.

Van Persie + Arshavin + 6.5mil OR Tevez + David Silva + 65k

......whats the value of your total bid?.......

Man City will sign Daniel Wass and Mijkovic, while at the same time, potential signings include Mario Gotze and Messi although the destination of both of them are tight-lipped as of the moment....

......whats the value of your total bid?.......

Man City will sign Daniel Wass and Mijkovic' date=' while at the same time, potential signings include Mario Gotze and Messi although the destination of both of them are tight-lipped as of the moment....[/quote']

what was the total value of your Gotze bid??