EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please etc etc etc

I have so many "bits" crossed that there is no chance of me conceiving any more kids.

just gonna grab a beer, and have a whinge on another thread, then I'll do the draw.

Tottenham-Hotspur-icon.png

Spurs bring in Evans to change things.

Cheers Sean and Lenny.

All the best to the new Cardiff boss' date=' whoever you are get in touch with me and i'll see if I can help you out.[/quote']

Congrats fella.

Guess im applying for the Cardiff job then.. you wont find anybody more qualified than me to take the job being a bluebird through and through :)

Cheers Sean and Lenny.

All the best to the new Cardiff boss' date=' whoever you are get in touch with me and i'll see if I can help you out.[/quote']

Well done.

I won't be applying for the Cardiff job as I think l think it should be given to Shack. I hope others agree with me.

Well done.

I won't be applying for the Cardiff job as I think l think it should be given to Shack. I hope others agree with me.

Cheers mate appreciate it :)

Sounds fair to me although I thought he was a Swansea lad

Wow... really? lol

Did my pic not give it away? :P

Really enjoying Huddersfield right now .. Squad value should be hitting £100m soon, Not only due to a couple of rises I'm expecting but spending the last of my budget on some players!

Highest rated player is just 85 and is my only player over 83 .. Funny stuff.

Anyways Hudders up too 11th 6 points off the playoffs! 13 games left! Bring it on.

Guest drseanfitz

If we have appointed internally then me and Lenny will make a decision as the wether the newly vacated club is worthy of being put up internally(in which case the usual rules apply) or if we just go to the shortlist.

just waiting for Lenny so I can have the conversation.

Cheers Sean and Lenny.

Well done fella.......Bet your pleased:D

Well done.

Not that I have any inclination whatsoever to leave the cultural surroundings of salubrious SE16 that's a Great Shout Ed...:)

Great appointment for a club of that stature..good luck Rhys :)

Guest drseanfitz

OK - gonna be quick whilst the forum is working,

Cardiff will be up for application until 10.30pm tonight. whichever club sends it's boss to wales will be replaced from our shortlist.

you MUST PM or VM me or Lenny for your application to be valid

Shorpe go out of the quarter finals of the cup with a 3-1 defeat to Everton at Goodison. No hard feelings seen as Everton where always favourites :) Won't be applying for Cardiff as I am very proud of my boys for getting this far in the cup :)

Apologies in advance to whoever the next Cardiff manager is, but i have recalled Neymar. He was only there as a favour to Rhys and as he's now gone so is the player. Got a huge match against Arsenal next where i will be using him as my not so secret weapon.

I might loan him back out depending on what i do in the transfer market over the coming days, so Cardiff manager (or anyone else who wants him) just pm me.