Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

......whats the value of your total bid?.......

Around 55mil if I think.

Tsch' date=' everyone fighting for Messi while I get Ronny for CV :) Haven't bid on everyone I want to yet though I'm also fighting Arsenal for Thiago Silva.[/quote']

Messi is better than Ronny. :D

The only player that I know I am getting so far is Jhonatan Souza of Liverpool de Montevideo. I also have a chance of getting Vesovic and Antheunis(both 10k risers) but I'm unsure how this new transfer system works and I believe it doesn't always go to the first team who made the bid.

P.S - Jooles, your bids = me :mad:(:P)

55m is only the cv for p/e for Messi?:confused:

Although I bidded real high for messi (my biggest ever deal with external should it be completed).

And yeah' date=' Messi is MUCH BETTER than Ronaldo :)[/quote']

I only know it's much more than CV of p/e for Messi. Should not be 55mil then. I think more like 65mil.

He's not on this game :)Though in reality' date=' Xavi is better than both...[/size']

I would love to have Xavi in my team but first I'll need a striker who is capable of getting 30+ goals. Also I have Fabregas in midfield.

EDIT: My 2000th post. :eek:

Lock up to 10kers . . .

Prepare for a tactical display of verve and ambition . . (and if that doesnt workl then 3-5-2)

And a very long shortlist . . .

Thats right after a mysterious disappearance (in the higher world of 106) on the dawn of a playoff final defeat, attempting back to back to back promotions but sadly vanquished by the great Chewett, rumours were abound that he was beyond help turning to scotch and custard creams but now Jesus has returned!

Yeah basically Iv got Notts County! (div4 as always) cheers Sean.

Norwich here, accepted bid on Sao Paulo's Lucas of 2.2 million, hefty but i could see a fantastic return on that.

Im trying not to offer loads of part exchanges, i intend to sell my highest valued players first, thus increasing the value of the players left, and then sell them, so on and so forth.

Couple of bids on other players to, but havent heard anything yet.

Guest drseanfitz

Heard good things about this Game world' date=' Not much of a fan of Custom GW's but this may be an exception

Can I ask what the rules in this Championship is?[/quote']

all the rules are in post 2 of this thread, anyone not in that wants to be put on the waiting list needs to let me or Lenny 59 know.

Hard to tell from the accepted bids.

Van Persie + Arshavin + 6.5mil OR Tevez + David Silva + 65k

You guys are lucky I withdrew my offer of Alex Rae + Mathias Doumbe + a 5 pence piece + packet of Prawn Cocktail flavour Monster Munch crisps for Messi otherwise he would surely have been mine :)

Guest drseanfitz

I have the bad feeling that I'll struggle with squad depth. Looking at my 7 soon-to-be signings' date=' I've offered 12 players plus nearly 30mil. :o[/quote']

I thought that with man city in 7345, but you should make a million quid or 2 every week or so, and can afford to but a new squad player every few weeks that way.

happy with round 1 of my transfers, teams looking good for Div 3, keeper is still a bit weak but can fix that in time

ross TURNBULL 85(loan)

........?........ federico FAZIO 87 stefan RADU 88 luca ANTONELLI 87

marco REUS 87 .........?........ beltrame WESLEY 88 .......?.........

rogelio FUNES MORI 84 alberto PALOSCHI 86

just waiting on deals for four more players to come through then that will be the first team squad finished....onto subs and youth after that ;)

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Piccoli NEUTON of Grêmio from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin VOLLAND of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Erik LAMELA of River Plate from Southampton has been accepted along with other club offers. River Plate will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

no competition for the first 2, but 3 on lamela

Reading - £2.0M - Accepted. Southampton - £3k + Chris PERRY - Accepted. Stoke City - £898k - Accepted.

If I remember correctly Perry was valued at £2mil, so my bid is the top one by £3k, but not 100% sure.

5_1241541577.jpg

After the initial set of transfers Blackburn's first team looks like this.

Akinfeev

Ujfalusi Van Buyten Lugano Reveillere

Albelda Zanetti Hubschmann Shirokov

Ibrahimovic Raul

That team is in no way complete though and looking at a minimum of 5 more first team players to come in the next few days.

Might consider selling Phil Jones - if a tempting enough offer cash comes in for him.

Guest drseanfitz

5_1241541577.jpg

Might consider selling Phil Jones - if a tempting enough offer comes in for him.

wish I could afford him,

if you don't sell him, then I'm more than happy to take him on loan