EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

A change in tactic to 3-5-2 gives Burnley a comfortable 3-1 win over Crystal Palace tonight,a much needed win given our bad run of recent form in the league,we can look ahead to the rest of the season as were still in the hunt for the final two playoff positions and have players coming off there T/Bs so I can finally do a few deals.

Always good to beat the dirty leeds scum :P

Cardiff 3-1 Leeds

A solid win for my boys in my first home game in charge! Klose' date=' Bellamy and Varela bagging the goals for my side.

By my reckoning we should have forced our way up into the playoffs now :)[/quote']

Yeah well done Shack........Time to bring some new faces in at Leeds

Played exactly the same tactics that beat this Blackburn team 4-0 a few games ago yet I get beat 2-1 and dominated in every stat' date=' good ol' SM engine for ya. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well the 4-0 was a bit of a fluker, 5 shots on goal 4 goals but fair enough those kinda things happens sometimes ;)

But even if there tactics were genius just copying their tactics 100% doesn't guarantee anything. For example they attack down both flanks, and with Robben, Cavani, Bastos and Anyukov its easy to see why. Holtby, Malbranque, Richardson and Onuoha are not quite in the same bracket, and as a result my team easily dealt with them and was part of the reason we dominated the game.

Sticking with the attacking down both flanks theme, that was previously where my weakness was at, as i was playing players out of position on either side. However i brought in Zhirkov and Eboue who both made their debuts tonight so we are ok there now ;)

And lastly you should try and play to your own teams strengths rather than try and copy someone else's :P I'm sure most clubs in the world would love to play like Barcelona, but its pretty much only Barcelona who have the players to do so...

So to summarise dont blame the match engine when you lose fairly and just accept defeat graciously :D

Anyways along with the aforementioned Zhirkov and Eboue we have also brought in Ramires and Totti :)

Arsenal were held to a 1-1 draw against Aston Villa. Van Persie grabbed the goal for the Gunners while Gabriel Agbonlahor scored for Villa. Gerard Pique injured for 3 days and Theo Walcott got a red card. Should have won this match easily if these injury and suspension didn't happen.

Right, TB’s are up. So finally……

Everyone bar Thomas Kraft and 10K players can leave Tranmere.

They will be shifted quickly and I won’t be hanging around. As soon as there’s a DECENT offer on the table (Decent differs from player to player) I will agree the deal.

Guest drseanfitz

Brentford manager Kevin Heaton {(FORUM)} has decided to part company with the club after 22 games in charge.

might as well accept applicants until the same time as the villa job - 6pm tonight