Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Holders Barnsley take on fellow top flight outfit Wolves at the Athens Stadium tonight in front of a sell out 71,030 c

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN Inspired by 38j4jCeeF2g and the usual end of season awards I wondered if we were to choose a side from the forumer

Wow, I'm sick for the opening day and boy have I missed alot! :eek:

Well, Coventry are roaming around for some bargains, every position needed, contact me if you're selling/loaning 84+ players.

Waiting on Swindon to bid for my young Polish striker..

Westwood, Gunnarsson and virtually everyone else up for sale.

Sean, do you still want Jordan Clarke?

The offer for Lewis HOLTBY of FC Schalke 04 from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No competition for this guy which was very nice and should slot straight into my starting line up.

The offer for Ezequiel LAVEZZI of Napoli from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Needed to fit that Darren Bent sized whole and Lavezzi does that nicely. :)

The offer for Shinji KAGAWA of Borussia Dortmund from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Final signing made with the initial money and again no other bidders, will be a main part of my midfield. ;)

Much more will change once I sell off the dead wood in the squad but just needed to nail down these key positions. ;)

Cardiff been busy ;)

The offer for Sergio CANALES of Real Madrid from Cardiff City has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty confident he'll join me.

The offer for Sotiris NINIS of Panathinaikos from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for McDonald MARIGA of Internazionale from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Makoto HASEBE of VfL Wolfsburg from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Buss HENRIQUE of Barcelona from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Guy DEMEL of Hamburger SV from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Luca ANTONINI of Milan from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Nicolas DOUCHEZ of Rennes from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not the greatest players in the world but they genarate cash, and its kinda hard with only 20 players, yes I have 20 players and SM didnt buy anyone for me :(

The offer for Garry KENNETH of Dundee United from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David TEMPLETON of Hearts from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Neil ALEXANDER of Rangers from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Chris MAGUIRE of Aberdeen from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First batch of Scottish players :D;)

Wow' date=' I'm sick for the opening day and boy have I missed alot! :eek:

Well, Coventry are roaming around for some bargains, every position needed, contact me if you're selling/loaning 84+ players.

Waiting on Swindon to bid for my young Polish striker..

Westwood, Gunnarsson and virtually everyone else up for sale.

Sean, do you still want Jordan Clarke?[/quote']

Im sorry mate :(:(

I didnt think hes value would be so high !! :o

I only have 5 million pounds and 19 players :o:o

I simply cannot spent 4.5 on 1 player mate :(:(

Hope you understand best to tell you now then to keep you waitng :o:o

Here we go, breathe in:

The offer for Denys GARMASH of Dynamo Kyiv from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Marco CALIGIURI of 1. FSV Mainz 05 from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Roman WEIDENFELLER of Borussia Dortmund from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Mathieu DEBUCHY of Lille OSC from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Yacine BRAHIMI of Rennes from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Juan ZUNIGA of Napoli from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Libor KOZAK of Lazio from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and exhale :)

Im sorry mate :(:(

I didnt think hes value would be so high !! :o

I only have 5 million pounds and 19 players :o:o

I simply cannot spent 4.5 on 1 player mate :(:(

Hope you understand best to tell you now then to keep you waitng :o:o

That's fine pal, I totally understand, didn't think his value would rise to that much either! :eek: I'll just sell to external, hopefully his value will drop after that and you can buy him at a later date to continue your ex-Swindon player collection! :P

Noticed a glitch in SM, I made a bid for a certain player which included Richard Wood in part exchange, the teams P/E value turned out to be over 200k more than I had offered but it still allowed me to make the offer. So, basically, if I sign this player then I'll have gotten him nearly 300k cheaper than the minimum chairman value..

First 3 matches against Liverpool' date=' Manchester Utd and Spurs.....:rolleyes: Great way to start the season. Hopefully won't remain pointless after these 3 games.[/quote']

You always seem to beat me anyway :(:P

Hard to tell from the accepted bids.

Van Persie + Arshavin + 6.5mil OR Tevez + David Silva + 65k

Don't mind which offer is accepted. Wouldn't mind picking up Van persie or Tevez from external! :P

and the 10week super save begins :D

LOL :D

Jenks, if you read this, leave my targets alone :P Picked up Vucinic when he was one of my main targets (couldn't bid on him as I have a bid on De Rossi) and now we both have accepted bids on Alonso :o

You always seem to beat me anyway :(:P

Don't mind which offer is accepted. Wouldn't mind picking up Van persie or Tevez from external! :P

In GCs only, haven't had a match up against you in standards/customs I think:)

Meanwhile, Pastore(surprised that no one even shortlisted him) set to join City, hopefully (and it looks kind of likely) the young twin terrors of Pastore and Messi will be down in Manchester.

Jenks' date=' if you read this, leave my targets alone :P Picked up Vucinic when he was one of my main targets (couldn't bid on him as I have a bid on De Rossi) and now we both have accepted bids on Alonso :o[/quote']

Sorry :o To be fair, I did bid on Alonso first (who I think you've got), so you're just trying to hijack my bids to spite me :P I've got you first game of the season too, easy 3 points for you.

Sorry :o To be fair' date=' I did bid on Alonso first (who I think you've got), so you're just trying to hijack my bids to spite me :P I've got you first game of the season too, easy 3 points for you.

Really? :eek:

Could have sworn I was the only bidder for Alonso last night. Was half asleep mind :P Would have loved Vucinic though! I'll be contacting you once his TB is up :D

Lol, you caught me out with the white writing, until I quoted you and saw it :D Nah, think it'll be a tight game to be honest. One thing I like/dislike about the opening of customs/standards, is that you just go wild with transfers with the quality of players available at external. It's fun buying players at the start, just a pain having to keep a balance within the squad. At this rate, my squad will consist of about 50 attack minded players and a goalkeeper lol :o Gotta start strenghtning the defence!

Sorry for the double post, Jenks, before you read the message you'll recieve for your Stoke, that was unintentional! :P

I guess we just like the same players :D