EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

I can't wait for the next fixture. If you could at least earn a point at Manchester City' date=' I could walk away with the title regardless of my result. :D[/quote']

Cant promise anything, though even if and when Man City do beat me you'll still win the league anyways ;)

Myself and City have both been in terrible form lately...you can call it a leaving present :P

Reading draw 0-0 away to Portsmouth!

I was really expecting a win here!

Could be crucial to my promotion hopes with 3 tough games to come :(

Also, I'd like to ask everyone to take a minute of silence, and reflect on the memories of Mr. Tiddles. R.I.P :(

Sean you should make a tombstone for him!

QPR 3-4 West Brom

60% possession and almost 3 times more efforts at goal' date=' clearly missing John Terry :o

2 goals from Quagliarella and strikes from Gerrard and Marin complete the scoring for the Baggies

Leeds win but Wolves draw and Leicester lose :D[/quote']

Could be you and me fella?

Not getting too excited yet....But.................

Cant promise anything' date=' though even if and when Man City do beat me you'll still win the league anyways ;)

Myself and City have both been in terrible form lately...you can call it a leaving present :P[/font']

That's what you get when you have one eye on the Shield Final (and an injured top scorer)......I better not get thrashed there:p

Meanwhile, City demonstrated their efficient finishing in the 1-1 draw at Newcastle despite having dominated the match for long periods. Isla's red card did not help too.

the hartlepool revoloution continues...

Tony HIBBERT has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Zenit in a swap deal for Giray KACAR

great player for div 4 but will be sold after TB

Fábio AURELIO has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Constant DJAKPA

another great div 4 player who will be sold after his TB

David DUNN has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Lille OSC for £564,000 plus Signorini ROBINHO

likely to drop so will be sold after TB

Markus ROSENBERG has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Werder Bremen in a swap deal for Pablo MOUCHE . All other offers were turned down.

top div 4 player, debating wheather to keep him after his TB

Have decided that Neymar's disruptive presence has unsettled my squad recently and that is why my results have been garbage, and so i am farming him out on loan for the remainder of the season in a bid to bolster our chances of hanging onto a top 4 finish..

Cardiff City have first option on him, should they not want him then he's free to go to whoever is dumb enough to take him :P

Have decided that Neymar's disruptive presence has unsettled my squad recently and that is why my results have been garbage' date=' and so i am farming him out on loan for the remainder of the season in a bid to bolster our chances of hanging onto a top 4 finish..

Cardiff City have first option on him, should they not want him then he's free to go to whoever is Smart enough to take him :P[/font']

Me Me Me Me Me Me

Have decided that Neymar's disruptive presence has unsettled my squad recently and that is why my results have been garbage' date=' and so i am farming him out on loan for the remainder of the season in a bid to bolster our chances of hanging onto a top 4 finish..

Cardiff City have first option on him, should they not want him then he's free to go to whoever is dumb enough to take him :P[/font']

Spurs could use him ;)

As the agreement was with me ;)

The offer for Lamine GASSAMA of Watford from Lyon has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

need the cash for 2/3 replacements.if you can beat the 5m l was offered l may cancel the deal..

Got a good list of realistic targets based on my budget.