EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

Signed this guy;

The offer for Niklas MOISANDER of AZ from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He signs for the equivalent of £3.5m and £7.5k wages for 10 weeks, will be worth £8.75m to me.

In for a +1 aswell.

With three games left though I might aswell get in on the action before all the good players are gone and signed some players to follow Moisander in.

First one;

The offer for Alexander TETTEY of Rennes from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's 87 rated, playing for Rennes. Don't know much about him, other than if he continues to play a rise to 88 is definatley on the cards.

He comes in for an 83 and £990k.

Second one;

The offer for Marcus BERG of Hamburger SV from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Withdrawn the bid after Arfon Brought to my attention he could drop?!

Last one;

The offer for Morais WELLITON of Spartak Moskva from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Our first 90 rated player in the team and he's no oldie either, at the good age of 24 he will be worth alot when the transfer comes through. Not in for a rise, but already being 90 means im happy with him.

He comes in for an 85, 81 and £2.1m.

Happy with those lot, won't play until next season as I don't want to risk injuries etc!

Having easily surviving relegation it will be no bother.

The offer for Jason PUNCHEON of Valencia from Watford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matt PHILLIPS of Fiorentina from Watford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

both for c.v will fit into the watford team nicely.

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Jason PUNCHEON of Valencia from Watford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

thought about rivalling you for that one.

Durán NOLITO has completedhis move to Barcelona from Swindon Town for £5,616,600

Joan ORIOL has completedhis move to Villarreal from Swindon Town for £4,305,300

NOW

Davide LANZAFAME has completedhis move to Swindon Town from Juventus for £3,770,000

Ismail KOYBASI has completedhis move to Swindon Town from Besiktas JK for £5,400,000

Very pleased getting rid of a 83 and 84 for 2 86's (koybasi is getting 87 soon :D )

With three games left though I might aswell get in on the action before all the good players are gone and signed some players to follow Moisander in.

First one;

He's 87 rated' date=' playing for Rennes. Don't know much about him, other than if he continues to play a rise to 88 is definatley on the cards.

He comes in for an 83 and £990k.

Second one;

[b']Withdrawn the bid after Arfon Brought to my attention he could drop?![/b]

Last one;

Our first 90 rated player in the team and he's no oldie either, at the good age of 24 he will be worth alot when the transfer comes through. Not in for a rise, but already being 90 means im happy with him.

He comes in for an 85, 81 and £2.1m.

Happy with those lot, won't play until next season as I don't want to risk injuries etc!

Having easily surviving relegation it will be no bother.

Good signing Zak! Especially Wellington. B)

the hartlepool revoloution continues

Idrissa GUEYE has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Lille OSC in a swap deal for Loureiro ALLAN . All other offers were turned down.

now im hoping my chairman gives me a decent amount of cash next season

Cant wait for the next set of changes as Colchester will be cashing in on these 3 young players after there rises

CASNOS, Luc

OLIVEIRA, Nélson

DE VRIJ, Stefan

also a couple of wee risers from the youth team should add a wee bit to the youth value.

N’DIAYE, Mahamadou

COLAK, Emre

KUÇIK, Ali

KOCAOGLU, Firat

Glad to see interest from Chelsea.Barcelona and Liverpool for Celta vigo kid

DENIS, Suárez

After pulling out of a deal to sign Berg, I've gone for this guy instead;

The offer for Bryan RUIZ of FC Twente from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 89 rated Winger will join for an 84, 82 and £1.6m.

He has a slight chance of hitting 90, so worth the buy.

Cant wait for the next set of changes as Colchester will be cashing in on these 3 young players after there rises

CASNOS' date=' Luc[/b']

OLIVEIRA, Nélson

DE VRIJ, Stefan

Not sure cashing in on Casnos is the wisest thing to do. However if you choose to Blackburn would be more than happy to buy him! Same goes for De Vrij, i wouldn't sell him but i'd definitely buy him ;)

Not sure cashing in on Casnos is the wisest thing to do. However if you choose to Blackburn would be more than happy to buy him! Same goes for De Vrij' date=' i wouldn't sell him but i'd definitely buy him ;)[/font']

I know Castiaignos has signed for Inter but at a small club like Colchester cashing in on assets is what has to be done sometimes and If the deal is good enough the cash can go towards building Colchester into a quality side .

De Vrij is another who if sold would bring in good cash from an internal deal .

Colchester is at a building stage and will be over the 100 million value mark soon after the next changes so as long as the good talent keeps coming in we are on a good road ,we only have 2 defenders who are are rated 85 or over so that is one area where we need to strengthen as I feel I would rather get players in than have to rely on loans like we are doing at the moment in defense but if Good enough deals cant be done for the players they will stay and be built around..

At the minute when we are at full strength we are an 87 average side .

At the minute when we are at full strength we are an 87 average side .

I wouldn't say your a small side with an Average rating of 87 :L mines 84 :D I'm hoping my squad value will hit £145m with the next lot of changes .. It's currently £125m so not too bad.

I wouldn't say your a small side with an Average rating of 87 :L mines 84 :D I'm hoping my squad value will hit £145m with the next lot of changes .. It's currently £125m so not too bad.

haha I meant my starting 11 's was average rating 87 .

We are a small club with not nearly enough depth but another few tb's and switches and we will look all the better for it :)

I know Castiaignos has signed for Inter but at a small club like Colchester cashing in on assets is what has to be done sometimes and If the deal is good enough the cash can go towards building Colchester into a quality side .

De Vrij is another who if sold would bring in good cash from an internal deal .

Colchester is at a building stage and will be over the 100 million value mark soon after the next changes so as long as the good talent keeps coming in we are on a good road ' date='we only have 2 defenders who are are rated 85 or over so that is one area where we need to strengthen as I feel I would rather get players in than have to rely on loans like we are doing at the moment in defense but if Good enough deals cant be done for the players they will stay and be built around..

At the minute when we are at full strength we are an 87 average side .[/quote']

Yea but you are unlikely to get much more than cv for the pair of them at this stage of the season, as there is a ton of talent available for people to buy at cv. I wouldn't go any higher than 1M over their cv's and i think you'd struggle to find anyone who would. Thats why i think it'd be better to hang onto them as they'll be worth so much more one season from now.

I'd love to be proved wrong though by an internal club coming in and making you big offers for them...

With Boro's season over' date=' let's see if we can have some fun and games and urinate all over Joe's West Brom's promotion party :D[/quote']

Well I have no Terry or Milito so you have a good chance of doing just that :o

Well I have no Terry or Milito so you have a good chance of doing just that :o

Don't worry Joe, I'll give it my best shot (which has been up to much so far this season :o). I just hate these people who rest their best players or quit their teams when they have nothing to play for, with no awareness of the implications of others who've been working hard all season, who then lose out 'cos someone has gifted their opponents 3 points.

Don't worry Joe' date=' I'll give it my best shot (which has been up to much so far this season :o). I just hate these people who rest their best players or quit their teams when they have nothing to play for, with no awareness of the implications of others who've been working hard all season, who then lose out 'cos someone has gifted their opponents 3 points.[/quote']

Can see why some guys do do it, with injuries etc, or maybe even get concerns down etc.

Haven't been affected too much by it, but would find it annoying if say miss out on promotion or get relegated through an easy 3 points to another team