EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc.. VACANCIES IF YOU WANT IN

Guest drseanfitz

Re: EC Anno Domini - General Discussion, Banter etc

drew 2-2 with smartdocs mk:dons with new boys cole and rosenberg getting the goals for us

2 more matches then play offs unless a miracle happens and i get one of the automatic promotion slots ;)

EDIT: these new signings are taking there toll on little old hartlepool im once again in debt waiting for the end of season for cash now

Burnley secure a pivotal 3 points at home to Portsmouth with a 1-0 win after a goal from Jadson in the 10th minute, it was important as it has kept us in 5th place with 2 games left to go in the season,I'd be tempted to say Reading are too far back to grab a playoff place of me so it looks like it's me,Sheffield United and Wigan Athletic who will be competing for the final two playoff positions.

With a trip to Elland Road to face top of the table Leeds United,and a home fixture to Wolverhampton Wanderers been my final two games it's two tough games to finish the season on,still all it needs is for more to get one win and Sheffield United to lose one game and I'm in the playoffs for next season.

Alright chaps.. made the decision that im gonna leave the setup at the end of the season, my Cardiff are a safe mid table so got nothing to gain or lose.

Never really got into the setup joining at such a late stage was hoping my interest would pick up having Cardiff but unfortunatley ive never seemed that involved with them. Will step aside after the last game is played and give somebody else a chance as im sure theres a big ole waiting list to get in :P

Cheers to both Sean and Lenny for getting me involved in here, just a shame my interest never really took off. Same with all of my customs the gloss is starting to wear off.. think im an EC man at heart. Best of luck to all in here :)

Stoke draw 2-2 with Man United which on paper is a decent result, but I probably needed more from it. We went ahead twice thanks to goals from Westermann and Mavuba but goals from Rooney and Nani made it all square. I'm not 3 points off of 4th placed Blackburn with Arsenal up next, so a SMFA Shield place is looking likely, hopefully top 6. I suppose I would have taken a top 6 finish at the beginning of the season :)

Bolton just cannot get over the finishing line. Lost 2-0 to Newcastle. I'm 6 points ahead of 18th placed Newcastle with 6 points still available, and with both teams GD being very similar, it will be a very nerve-racking end of season.

AFC Bournemouth 1 -2 Carlisle United

Looks like i will avoid being the worst team in this league! Im 5 points ahead of last placed Rochdale but i do play them in my final game. New signings adin and souza scoring the goals.

Well' date=' I've given old Simon a fair bit of abuse this week. Has come back to haunt me though as I lost 3-1 to his Liverpool tonight. Deserved the win by the looks of things although we had the same number of shots!

Well played ;)[/quote']

Cheers Ryan - see I do my talking on the pitch :P

Plymouth: Starting to get seriously worried about staying in the playoff picture. Lost again today while everyone around me picked up points. Crucial game next week away to mid table Brentford, not a must win but getting there. Both Colchester and Peterbourgh play sides above me so hopefully they will do Colly and Pete in and I can relax going in to the playoffs.

Plymouth: Starting to get seriously worried about staying in the playoff picture. Lost again today while everyone around me picked up points. Crucial game next week away to mid table Brentford' date=' not a must win but getting there. Both Colchester and Peterbourgh play sides above me so hopefully they will do Colly and Pete in and I can relax going in to the playoffs.[/quote']

What an easy game for me :D

Oh dear...4 straight defeats now for Blackburn B) A harsh 2-1 defeat by City tonight :(

Only 2 points above Everton in 5th now. Must win game v Bolton next followed by another must win game v Chelsea...

The worst we can finish is 7th though so i guess it aint all bad :o