English Championship risers

Hicks86

Seeing as how this league should be getting updated soon I thought I'd get the ball rolling and start listing some risers. I'm not making any predictions as to the exact amount these players will rise (I'm not confident enough in my ability to do so accurately) but the players listed should all rise by at least 3/4.

Wilifred Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Alfred Adomah (Bristol City)

Marvin Sordell (Watford)

Adam Barton (Preston)

Tomasz Cywka (Derby)

Jonathon Howson (Leeds)

Danny Mayor (Preston)

Luciano Becchio (Leeds)

Steve Morison (Millwall)

Max Gradel (Leeds)

Chris Martin (Norwich)

Feel free to add to the list. I'll probably add a few more in the coming days.

Re: English Championship risers

Here´s some nice risers too and an attempt to predict:

Brayford 72-80/81

Dumbuya 70-76+

Joel Ward 75-80

James Bailey 72-80

Neil Taylor 68-76/77

From the ones you mentioned, i have these on my team and i would say:

Alfred Adomah (Bristol City) 73-80/81

Marvin Sordell (Watford) 73-80/81

Adam Barton (Preston) 72-79

• 2 weeks later...

Adel Taarabt should rise imo; 84-85/86.

Adam Hammill (formerly Barnsley) is rated 82 on the db. He's moved on to Wolves and had a great season for Barnsley, should rise next Prem ratings based on his Championship season to 83/84.

Jacob Butterfield (Barnsley) - 78-81

Jason Shackell (Barnsley) - should rise +2. Been a rock in the heart of Barnsley's often lacklustre defence.

Will Buckley (Watford) - should rise +4/5 after a good season at Watford.

Danny Graham (Watford) +1 maybe.

Luciano Becchio (Leeds) +3/4

P

Steven CaulkerCaulker is currently proving himself at the heart of the Bristol City defence, where his impressive performances earned the 19-year-old the npower Football League young player of the month award for November.

Last season he played 44 times for Yeovil Town in League One, and won a host of club end-of-season awards. Tottenham rewarded him with a three-year contract and he made his debut for the first team in a 4-1 Carling Cup defeat to Arsenal in September, before moving to Bristol on loan. Tall and commanding, he made his England Under-21 debut against Germany in November.

Plus hes started 21 times for bristol city and scored twice, not bad for 19 yearold i say!

currently 79 id say 83 is possible now with international honours under his belt

Connor WickhamPlays for Ipswich Only 17 years old,

Wickham signed his first professional contract earlier this year and has quickly started fulfilling the potential in the Championship many scouts and pundits had seen in him. His height of 6ft 3in make him a powerful force in the air and is as strong as an ox, despite his young age, making him very hard to knock off the ball

Breaking into the team he's had 20 matches this season and has scored. is valued at £10million by Keane, who has already rejected an £8m bid from Tottenham.

currently 78 but on his form could get 80/81

Marvin Sordellhe's 19, plays for Watford, has 10 goals in 26 games so far this season and is only rated 73!!!! Due for a BIG rise i say! up to 83 possibly!

Adel Taarabt

he is already 84 but with 29 games and 14 goals at the age of 21, hes gotta be a good bet for a rise! Oh n he plays for QPR and is the 3rd top scorer in the championship!

Lewis McGugan

currently 81 but with 23 games under his belt and 11 goals i would hope he gets a raise! Plays for Nottingham Forest.

Connor Wickham is a definite, or should be. Regularly starts for Town now and got his first goal of the season against Doncaster last Saturday. He's had an injury hit campaign but he is certainly a wise investment even if he doesn't rise this time around.

Colin Healy might get a small rise up from 79; he's played in a lot of games this season, by no means definite but might creep into the 80's if you want to make a bit of cash, every penny helps of course! :P

Other possibles are Jaime Peters from 80 to possibly 81/82 and David Norris from 82 to 83, captain and top scorer, certainly better than 83's like Civelli who hasnt played in 18 months and Edwards.

Not big changes bar Wickham but I'm an Ipswich and go to all the games so should have a decent say on risers at the club. :)

Riferimento: Re: English Championship risers

Do you think that James Bailey have good chance to rise to 80?

he has lots of minutes played but he scored just 1 gol in 26 matches.

I' dlike to bet on him but dunno.

thx

Here´s some nice risers too and an attempt to predict:

Brayford 72-80/81

Dumbuya 70-76+

Joel Ward 75-80

James Bailey 72-80

Neil Taylor 68-76/77

From the ones you mentioned' date=' i have these on my team and i would say:

Alfred Adomah (Bristol City) 73-80/81

Marvin Sordell (Watford) 73-80/81

Adam Barton (Preston) 72-79[/quote']

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Championship risers

Do you think that James Bailey have good chance to rise to 80?

he has lots of minutes played but he scored just 1 gol in 26 matches.

I' dlike to bet on him but dunno.

thx

Hey m8. I think he have a good chance yeah. He´s a midfield, not a striker, so just 1 goal scored is not a problem. Like you said, he has lot of minutes played, he plays a big role in his team. Derby isnt doing so great in last matches, and they fall a lot in the classification of Championship. Anyway i still believe he deserves a 80, or at least a 78/79. Im 100% sure he will get at least a 78, so he is a good bet indeed m8. go for him.

Seeing as how this league should be getting updated soon I thought I'd get the ball rolling and start listing some risers. I'm not making any predictions as to the exact amount these players will rise (I'm not confident enough in my ability to do so accurately) but the players listed should all rise by at least 3/4.

Wilifred Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Alfred Adomah (Bristol City)

Marvin Sordell (Watford)

Adam Barton (Preston)

Tomasz Cywka (Derby)

Jonathon Howson (Leeds)

Danny Mayor (Preston)

Luciano Becchio (Leeds)

Steve Morison (Millwall)

Max Gradel (Leeds)

Chris Martin (Norwich)

Feel free to add to the list. I'll probably add a few more in the coming days.

Cant argue too much with that, being a leeds fan, not sure on Howson, bit hit and miss, the god known as becchio without a doubt should rise.

I'd add Scott Sinclair at Swansea, scoring for fun from midfield and the striker at QPR, name eludes me at the minute, knew i should have googled 1st

the striker at QPR' date=' name eludes me at the minute, knew i should have googled 1st[/quote']

do you mean Adel Taarabt? everyone (myself inc.) is tipping him to rise. But if you mean jamie makie who is qpr's 2nd top scorer i think, has broke his leg and is out for the season so even though he has played well, i doubt he will get a rise

Right, one that has slipped under the radar and hasn't been mentioned is Josh Mcquoid from Millwall for 10k. He started the season at AFC Bournemouth where he scored 12 goals in 16 games! Now, he's at Millwall where he's made 4 appearances so he should get a decent rise given his from for AFC Bournemouth. Anyway i recon +5/+6/(unlikely but possible)+7

I'll take reps for that one!;)