English Championship risers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship risers Right, one that has slipped under the radar and hasn't been mentioned is Josh Mcquoid from Millwall for 10k. He started the season at AFC Bournemouth where he scored 1

Seeing as how this league should be getting updated soon I thought I'd get the ball rolling and start listing some risers. I'm not making any predictions as to the exact amount these players will ris

Re: English Championship risers

I support Benfica' date=' so I want to know how our youngsters are going on. What about Miguel Vitor, is he doing good at Leicester until now ?[/quote']

He's a very solid defender, but has unfortunately been injured for a large chunk of the season. When he has played though he's looked really good, great in the air and comfortable on the ball.

He's currently injured with a thigh injury I think, he's 1 or 2 weeks away from being in contention for matches. :)

I'm going to take a punt with Mcquoid. Thanks!
I hope you're right mate' date=' he's in my squad ;)

Also hoping for big rises for Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN and Marvin SORDELL . . .[/quote']

Right' date=' one that has slipped under the radar and hasn't been mentioned is Josh Mcquoid from Millwall for 10k. He started the season at AFC Bournemouth where he scored 12 goals in 16 games! Now, he's at Millwall where he's made 4 appearances so he should get a decent rise given his from for AFC Bournemouth. Anyway i recon +5/+6/(unlikely but possible)+7

I'll take reps for that one!;)[/quote']

Wahey!!! Mcquoid 69 - 78!!! :eek::D;)

You may watch them every week' date=' but being the best player for Leeds - and when i've seen them i have to say it'd be Howson and Becchio. Playing 30 minutes for Scotland does nothing to intitle him to rise to an 83, not many people rise +3 in the Championship at that sort of rating and it'd be more likely that he'd rise to 82 and then rise to 83/84 the next time they reviewed it.[/quote']

Snoddy got 83. As did all the current first xi at the club.

Which Championship striker(s) to keep?

Becchio

Charlie Austin

Marvin Sordell

Steve Morison

Wilfred Zaha

I'm asking in this thread because you don't get any answers in certain threads thanks to the new way that the forum is organised.

I reckon Austin probably, he's still young and was prolific and League 1 level. Has a lot to prove in the Championship though.

I reckon Austin probably' date=' he's still young and was prolific and League 1 level. Has a lot to prove in the Championship though.[/quote']

Aaah, that's a shame, I was hoping everyone would condemn Austin since he now plays for Burnley. If he's signed for ANYONE else I would have kept him. Thanks for your opinion though.

All Burnley players should be hanged, drawn and quartered, along with the population of that town.

I am not very familiar with the English championship' date=' but have some players from teams like Doncaster Rovers (not sure which division is that) anyone knows when is going to be a review for those teams?

Thanks[/quote']

They're reviewing the Championship currently, and Doncaster Rovers are one of the teams that they should catch up with midweek this week. Expect the whole championship to have been done by Feb 18th. Just pray they don't leave big chunks of teams out!

These have just risen with the ratings changes' date=' which of these are worth keeping or selling?

Adam BARTON - 78

Jonathan HOGG - 78

Wilfred ZAHA - 80

Nathan CAMERON - 78

Luke HYAM - 77

Connor WICKHAM - 80

Josh MCQUOID - 78

Marvin SORDELL - 82

Daniel DRINKWATER - 80[/quote']

To my mind, Sordell & Wickham have MASSIVE potential & the rest look steady, I'm keeping those 2 & will rebuy some of the others closer to review time, in 6 Months time??

What do you think will happen to BELLAMY?

Do you think he can get an increase with a move back to the prem?

Or is he destined to stay 88 in the Championship with his current club.

I very much doubt that he'll ever get to 89 again, he would have to join a PL club next season and score loads for them and that doesn't look like happening.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...