Sign in to follow this  
Will

World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

What with it being the new year i thought it would be nice to try and make a new forumer filled World Championship. Since the last major one the teams involved have changed massively so would be nice to have a bit of variety. I really enjoy WC 10000 so would be great to have something to compete and rival that. Something that people who didn't get in can join and something that people that did can try and change any mistakes they made.

The gameworld is now open and is number 10688.There are not many free clubs left but get in quickly whilst you still can :)

If i have not added you to the first post then PM me your club and i shall do it asap :)

Also, we have a chat room at http://webchat.quakenet.org/

number #wc10688

and then your team name for name :)

We also have a transfer and match report thread, here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=81481

Finally we have a match prediction thread, here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showt...87#post1363087

Division one

Arsenal - said7fabregas

Atletico Madrid - l0nelykidxD

Barcelona - Will

Bayern Munich - StormBringer

Chelsea - resaloja

CSKA - DarloFC

FC Porto - Manveer

Fiorentina

Internazionale

Juventus - sonofpluto

Liverpool - taylor8

Lyon - rlobb17

Manchester United - BaDaBoom

Milan - Synyster

Real Madrid - Kazzer

Roma - BowesFC

Sevilla - CCFC94

Shakhtar - Ahmad Rivai

Villareal - Longnose

Zenit - sirmarkhughes

Division two

Ajax - Rudderpost

Benfica - Dylan Ritchie

Boca - Nikidinho

Bordeaux

Borussia Dortmund - FabregasLegend

Dynamo Kyiv

Everton - I Mccoll I 93 I

Genoa - Biffy Clark

Hamburger

Man City - Jack-THFC

Marseille

Olympiacos

PSV

Rubin

Sporting CP

Sao Paulo

Tottenham - Orgulho Azuk

Valencia - Danny Rsca (Van Hecke)

Wolfsburg

Werder Bremen - Mr - Hammer

Division 3

Aston Villa - tecalee

Athletic Club - Angelo1

Besiktas -

Bolton - jr231990

Celtic

Corinthians - patches643

Cruzeiro - Gurnak

Estudiantes

Schalke - Predator

Gremio - Valentia fc rule

Lazio - singh is king

Palermo

Panathanikos

Paris Saint Germain

Rangers - 1989juve

Rennes - hog0101

River Plate - Froz3n

Spartak - Benno77

Standard Liege

Stuttgart - MarioFoc

Division 4

Auxerre

AZ

Bayer Leverkusen - Dom Latouche

Chivas - BernardC

Club America

Espanyol

Twente

Fenerbahce - Studge

Feyenoord

Flamengo

Galatasaray - racky

Internacional

Lille

Napoli - DLO

Newcastle - mud4554r

Palmeires

PAOK

Anderlecht

Sampdoria

Sporting Brage - adam smith

Re: New year, fresh start in a forumer filled WC?

Join 8584:)

8584 wasn't forum filled, it was a last minute quick everyone come here. So would never work. I am trying to make one where people have a lot of notice and a lot of interest is drummed up before it opens, so hopefully this will be successful. Would you be interested in joining here?

Have updated the first post and will continue to as more people declare an interest. If you know anyone who may want to join then feel free to invite them as we want this to be 100% full :)

I was thinking the same thing Will. There are lots of forumer filled EC's which are great, but i only know of one forum filled WC, and imo a WC is 10x better than an EC on all levels, primarily the competitiveness level, given that all teams are very equal in strength and any given team in any given division has a realistic chance of winning the league.

Only thing though maybe it would be best to wait until the transfer window closes first?

As i said this is just to raise interest. We have just over 10 days until the window closes so that provides ample time to gain as much interest as we can. But yes i think it would be good to wait until all the major signings are done atleast :)

Do you want me to add you to the list Kazzer?

I was thinking the same thing Will. There are lots of forumer filled EC's which are great' date=' but i only know of one forum filled WC, and imo a WC is 10x better than an EC on all levels, primarily the competitiveness level, given that all teams are very equal in strength and any given team in any given division has a realistic chance of winning the league.

[b']Only thing though maybe it would be best to wait until the transfer window closes first?[/b]

Very good point, would give it time to have enough intrest aswell, and that fact it be with new teams & all the up to date squads would hopefully generate a bit of intrest

I was thinking the same thing Will. There are lots of forumer filled EC's which are great' date=' but i only know of one forum filled WC, and imo a WC is 10x better than an EC on all levels, primarily the competitiveness level, given that all teams are very equal in strength and any given team in any given division has a realistic chance of winning the league.

Only thing though maybe it would be best to wait until the transfer window closes first?[/quote']

I could be in, be a pleasure to play against Kazzer again :D

I told you maybe,the only problem is that I have 3 clubs and I am pretty sucesfull in every of them,and I cant be gold member (and I would like to be) because I could give money from my mobile phone but there isnt my country..There isnt either serbia,croatia or bosnia..

I dont know which one to quit.

I could be in' date=' be a pleasure to play against Kazzer again :D[/quote']

Tell me what division your going for so i can steer well clear :P

I told you maybe' date='the only problem is that I have 3 clubs and I am pretty sucesfull in every of them,and I cant be gold member (and I would like to be) because I could give money from my mobile phone but there isnt my country..There isnt either serbia,croatia or bosnia..

I dont know which one to quit.[/quote']

You can always create a new account ;)

Tell me what division your going for so i can steer well clear :P

You can always create a new account ;)

Yeah,probably I will,I have my first account,but I never played on that account,so I dont have any trophies or anything,so maybe I will use that one if I remember the password. xD