World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Will

Re: World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Conceding 4 goals is never a good start, beaten by a better Lille team 4-3. A game which has highlighted the areas of the side I was all too aware of still required work, however with news on the transfer front quiet a lot of work is required.

Hamsik scored two and Lavezzi a danger with a goal, no surprises there, the offence was never going to be a problem for this team however, it was always going to be at the other end!

Fenerbahçe SK 0 - 4 Galatasaray SK

Half Time

(0 - 3)

H.KEWELL 22, 28

M.BAROS 39, 89

got off 2 a win..

had a bad night at the offfice tonight with a few teams ive recently taken over.. kinda of in a transitional state they are while i try make them a mould of my own..

really wanted to get off 2 a good start in this though so happy happy..

looking forward to hitting the market when the externals start rolling..

Cracking 4-2 away win for Rennes report later:)

Good result for your boys against my Spartak. Not happy with the opening day performance, "things can only get better".

Spartak still looking to add to the squad, so far have brought in:

Graig Gordon (GK) - I needed a gk

Brede Hangeland (CB) - beat off some other clubs to land this CB

Phil Jagielka (CB)- paid straight cash to Everton

Estaban Granero (CM)- score both goals in opening day but still wasn't enough

Charlton Cole (CF) - needed to add another CF

On the look out for another one or two players.

The offer for Iván RAMIS of Mallorca from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Tomislav DUJMOVIC of Dynamo Moskva from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Will be providing extra cover for Roma

haveing been very very weak in the goalkeeping department managed to sign shay given..

The offer for Shay GIVEN of Manchester City from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

although i do reckon hes a dropper.. i lost out on schwarzer even though hes agegy and there was no alternative quick fix wise..

will more than likely try snatch a riser 2 for between the sticks as a potential back up..

Very interesting, will players fitness gonna be reduced after SMFA cup games, since i got another account and its not Gold one, players fitness does not reduce (mind you, i cant set tactics), but in gold setups it does reduce.

So does players fitness gets reduced in gold championships, or it gets reduced if you are gold member no matter what kind of setup you are in.

Real Madrid start of with a disappointing goalless draw against Fiorentina B)

I always start very slow with a new team until i tweak the tactics to perfection, however disappointed that a front 3 consisting of Ronaldo Rooney and Torres couldn't manage atleast 1 goal between them :rolleyes:

Looking to trade in one of Carvalho, Pepe, or Albiol for a 90+ forward or winger. Could add in Pedro Leon as well. If anyone has anyone they think fits the bill then get in touch ;)