World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Will

Re: World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Feel free to challenge me..:D

Sorted challenged :D how does the 13th strike you?

Also sent a friendly request to Villa (imo the strongest team in div3 so reckon that'll be a decent test)

Really want to gauge what tactics suit this team so others can expect more requests ;) Likewise anyone can feel free to propose a friendly vs Napoli any time!

Barcelona are now willing to loan out a few players. However, there are a few guidelines that i will detail.

The players on loan are able to be used for any matches cup/league etc. I would like the higher rated ones (87+) to be played at least every other match and i will call them back if they are not.

I will not loan out anyone 87 or above unless i have had a PM stating that you accept the conditions of the loan and why you want them. On here or in game is fine.

This is a list of the players for loan with conditions:

These players do not need a message, just put in a bid. They are all full season loans.

COURTOIS, Thibaut

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

NORDTVEIT, Håvard

OLISEH, Sekou

SAMMON, Conor

TAYLOR, Neil

YEDIEV, Ismail

James Bailey

The following players require a quick PM and have conditions.

GIROUD, Olivier CF, 86: Full season loan.

GARAY, Ezequiel CB, 90: Half season loan, until his transfer ban comes off. At Borussia Dortmund.

GONALONS, Maxime DM/CB, 87: Full season loan. At Atletico.

DZAGOEV, Alan AM, 89: Full season loan. At Zenit.

GLUSHAKOV, Denis CM, 87: Full season loan. At River Plate.

PJANIC, Miralem, AM/Wing, 90: Full season loan. At Galatasaray.

Barcelona are now willing to loan out a few players. However' date=' there are a few guidelines that i will detail.

The players on loan are able to be used for any matches cup/league etc. I would like the higher rated ones (87+) to be played at least every other match and i will call them back if they are not.

I will not loan out anyone 87 or above unless i have had a PM stating that you accept the conditions of the loan and why you want them. On here or in game is fine.

This is a list of the players for loan with conditions:

These players do not need a message, just put in a bid. They are all full season loans.

COURTOIS, Thibaut

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

NORDTVEIT, Håvard

OLISEH, Sekou

SAMMON, Conor

TAYLOR, Neil

YEDIEV, Ismail

James Bailey

The following players require a quick PM and have conditions.

GIROUD, Olivier CF, 86: Full season loan.

GARAY, Ezequiel CB, 90: Half season loan, until his transfer ban comes off.

GONALONS, Maxime DM/CB, 87: Full season loan.

DZAGOEV, Alan AM, 89: Full season loan.

GLUSHAKOV, Denis CM, 87: Full season loan.

PJANIC, Miralem, AM/Wing, 90: Full season loan.[/quote']

And something wc 10000, does not have. A team willing to loan high rated players...

:D:)

Andres Guardado 24 - 90 on his way in for 3M + two 88 flops Tim BOROWSKI + Petri PASANEN can not believe no one bid when I did!:D

Quote:

Napoli. Lazio. Chivas de Guadalajara. Spartak Moskva. Werder Bremen. All Interested In The Star!

I can tell you why Napoli didn't bid... not convinced he will retain 90 (tbh think he's a cert for a drop) Deportivo are 17th and he's started 6 games this season (maybe due to injury?) whilst he wasn't a starter for Mexico at the W/C.

Talent but not value for money in my eyes :o

Newcastle United have today confirmed that they have signed the star player of Sunderland, Kieron Richardson.

This is what the manager had to say

I am so pleased to sign another great player who is sure to be loved by the Fans and he is a team player which is very important for us.

Kieron Richardson had this to say

I am so excited about joined Newcastle United. They are one of the best teams in Division 4 and have a great chance of success and I want to be part of that

Also it is though that United are closing in on Dmitri Torbinsky, the Lokomotive Moskow star