Sign in to follow this  
Will

World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Re: New year, fresh start in a forumer filled WC?

Are you trying to say that im too big for this WC shackie ?? Im going to join a division where I can whoop you ( AGAIN) ' date=' Dave , and my biggest foe who shall remain nameless . I love a arsenal or aston villa[/quote']

Your man city and im sao paulo hardly takes much effort in the whooping department :P and if i recall my wigan are higher than your boys in 7515 and im currently king of the wasteland so ya know ;)

I'll be looking for spurs in this one B)

Your man city and im sao paulo hardly takes much effort in the whooping department :P and if i recall my wigan are higher than your boys in 7515 and im currently king of the wasteland so ya know ;)

I'll be looking for spurs in this one B)

Well its hard managing a city ive seen many gone down lol , but 7515 you are 2 points away im blackpool your wigan slightly better in ratings and wasteland you started with the best team lol but overall everything ive just said is argueable , so you win this one shack. Im going for arsenal

Well its hard managing a city ive seen many gone down lol ' date=' but 7515 you are 2 points away im blackpool your wigan slightly better in ratings and wasteland you started with the best team lol but overall everything ive just said is argueable , so you win this one shack. [b']Im going for arsenal[/b]

I guess thatl make us bitter rivals if we both get our clubs then :P well more than we usually are anyways ;)

I guess thatl make us bitter rivals if we both get our clubs then :P

Arsenal ( bar swindon ) are my favourite team plus I can already see headlines if we get our clubs lol but there only 2 teams that I will pay for dont want city of course

I really haven't thought who i will take yet, I have 3 clubs floating around my head, but really depends what the rest of the transfers done this window are.

Edit: Closey you are added to the list :)

I really haven't thought who i will take yet' date=' I have 3 clubs floating around my head, but really depends what the rest of the transfers done this window are.

Edit: Closey you are added to the list :)[/quote']

Thank you!!

Guys all of you wanna top clubs,someone must be some lower rated club too..Ofc that everyone would love to have united,chelsea,barca...

But Probably top clubs will go someone who reserve it (gold members)..Be happy If you get some of solid clubs like everton,marseille,shakthar..

cheers 4 the invite will.. ill gladly get involved..

as for a team 2 take.. god knos.. i have all teams i wanted now via gold over the 2 accounts and have a manchester united in a world and european and manage my fav n locals so will probs take some 1 shocking for the crack :D ..

think im going to have a quick scout around a few new world champs n see whos a poor side with pritty much a bang on base to work with..

So far we have 55 definates and a couple of maybe's. This is looking really really promising :D.

I won't be online much today, but if you want to join then post your name on here and i will update the first post as soon as i get a chance.

For those of you who don't know, we will be creating this after the January transfer window ends and it will be a standard setup.

If anyone has any ideas as to what time of the day they think i should buy this or anything really then feel free to post :)

So far we have 55 definates and a couple of maybe's. This is looking really really promising :D.

I won't be online much today' date=' but if you want to join then post your name on here and i will update the first post as soon as i get a chance.

For those of you who don't know, we will be creating this after the January transfer window ends and it will be a standard setup.

If anyone has any ideas as to [b']what time of the day they think i should buy this[/b] or anything really then feel free to post :)

Maybe make it open at around 23:00 GT, Eastern forumers are on and it is night for Western forumers.