Sign in to follow this  
Will

World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Re: World Championship 10688 discussion thread.

Fiorentina have won the World Champ cup.

beating rubin kazan in the final

tonights match took place at the Estadio Azteca in front of 84' date='917 spectators[/font']

Congrats on the cup win.

(Possibly) more good news for you, Lyon hold Barcelona to a credible draw away from home, Assuncao cancelling out Pedro's 2nd half penalty late in the game, reducing their lead at the top to just 1 point. Lyon also remain in 5th, but it's getting close in the top half, just 3 points down to 9th place.

Congrats on the cup win.

(Possibly) more good news for you' date=' Lyon hold Barcelona to a credible draw away from home, Assuncao cancelling out Pedro's 2nd half penalty late in the game, reducing their lead at the top to just 1 point. Lyon also remain in 5th, but it's getting close in the top half, just 3 points down to 9th place.[/quote']

Cheers bud, and yeah its getting pretty close at the top of the league only 1 point in it

possibly could steal it at the last moment if barca keep on slipping up

tonights game away at the Allianz Arena against bayern munich ended in a 1-0 win for fiorentina with r.montolivio snatching the winning goal in the 84th min

bayern vs fior

Possession

41% 59%

Total Shots

20 15

Shots On Target

14 3

Corners

3 7

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

AJAX STEALS A POINT FROM MAN CITY

HATTER REMAINS UNBEATEN

MANCHESTER (AP) - Ajax battled Manchester City to a scoreless draw on the Brit's home turf, extending the Dutch club's unbeaten streak to ten games under new manager Mad Hatter.

"It was nice to bloody their nose a wee bit, given they are atop the table, " said a satisfied Hatter. "I've been getting rubbish offers from their manager, so stealing a point was even sweeter."

The rejuvenated Ajax club is currently in second place in the second division, and looks to gain promotion if it can maintain its form for the handful of remaining games.

There are a few very decent clubs in this set-up and season 2 is just round the corner;

Roma

Marseille

Shakhtar

Zenit

Werder Bremen and a bunch off others

Would love this to become more active again :)

lost last night at the hands of villareal 1-0

most disapointing thing is if i'd of managed the win

i would of won the league due to barca also being beat by man u

now its still in my hands as long as i win against lyon

Madhatter Delivers Promotion for Ajax

Amsterdam (AP) - Jubilant fans swarmed the streets of Amsterdam in celebration of Ajax gaining promotion to the First Division following a 3-2 victory Sunday over Borussia Dortmund.

The play-off final win was a culmination of a series of victories for Ajax that began when Manager Madhatter took over the reins mid-table club more than two months ago.

"The players focused on the task at hand, which was the First Division, and delivered when it most counted," explained Madhatter during the post-game revelry.

Rumors are swirling about the club that MadHatter, his promotional quest fulfilled, might move on to another club ...

Hey guys. Dont know who's still in this setup, so I thought it was a good idea to bump this.

Im still the CSKA Moskva manager since the start. Were into the 3rd season, 23 turns in. Iv managed 107 games and sitting in 7th place in division 1.

Here is the history:

Season 1:

Narrowly avoiding relegation, CSKA ended up in 17th, 3 points better off than Villerreal who were relegated.

Season 2:

CSKA ended the season in 9th after selling Mascherano to Malaga for cash. Reinvested in players like Charlie Adam.

Season 3:

Here we are in season 3. 7th place with striker Pazzini bagging in the goals. Marko Marin who i bought in season 1 also scoring a few. Carrick is still my best player who i signed in season 1 for 2 players. Akinfeev is still my keeper and I have also added Ezequiel Lavezzi to my strike force. Also I have bough Sven Bender.