What should i do with Rooney?

Vampire

Hello ppl!

Currently im facing a dilemma, i have a beautiful team and i´m not sure what to do with Rooney, in my opinion i have two options, try to sell him for the right price and here i will loose some money because everyone knows his current form. The other option is to keep him and pray he will start playing how he played 2 seasons ago...

My current real madrid team is (been champion for 2 seasons in a row not allways with the same lineup)

--------------Casillhas-----

---S.Ramos(Ivanovic)---Pepe---P.Lham

Robben(Simão)--Sneijder-Tevez--Malouda

--------C.Ronaldo--Rooney-------

I could try to trade Rooney for Ozil and something more since i can´t get Fabregas, and push Tevez up.

But i´m afraid that if i trade Rooney he will start playing nicely in real life...

That´s why i'm writing, what would you do in my position? and if you think Rooney will gain his passion for the game again? :D

I know there are hundreds of Rooney Threads but mine is a bit specific hehe :D

Re: What should i do with Rooney?

Hi does he play well in your set-up? score many goals? i have him and he is brilliant usually scoring in the 30`s and assists in the 20`s so if he doing well keep him regardless of rating. I also have Kanoute who keeps dropping a rating but is banging in the goals and dembele of fulham it all depends on how he performs regardless of rating sometimes ratings isn`t everything, i also have Kaka and he is mediocre at best but would rather a good player thaty does the job than a high rating ok player. Rooney only 25 he has not even hit his peak between 27-30 so hang tough i would say unless he is **** in the game.

Hi does he play well in your set-up? score many goals? i have him and he is brilliant usually scoring in the 30`s and assists in the 20`s so if he doing well keep him regardless of rating. I also have Kanoute who keeps dropping a rating but is banging in the goals and dembele of fulham it all depends on how he performs regardless of rating sometimes ratings isn`t everything' date=' i also have Kaka and he is mediocre at best but would rather a good player thaty does the job than a high rating ok player. Rooney only 25 he has not even hit his peak between 27-30 so hang tough i would say unless he is **** in the game.[/quote']

Why is this thread in the Player Ratings PRedictions section? It's got very little to do with predictions and more to do with the film Shrek.

Oh,. btw, I'd be more concerned with what to do with Robben and Simao than Rooney.

Yes, i know. I´m trying to sell simão, i´m not going to sell robben because in this game there are very few 92+ wingers so, iven if he drops to 93, he will seal be one of the best wingers in game...

Roney stats this season:

------------------- JD GM assistis MeC MdJ

3-----Real Madrid------Divisão 1------21 (0)--- 8-----5----4---7,95

My C.Ronaldo

-----------------------JD -----GM-assists-MeC--MdJ

3 Real Madrid Divisão 1 21 (0)------16----7-----4----8,10

I play rooney as target man.

I just bought Teves' date=' a trade for Borrielo and Ronaldinho :

he started 12 games, made 1 goal and 4 assists, one time man of the match and has a average rating of 7.08.

I can only sell him on february 23rd.[/quote']

That is one great deal!

You can sell Rooney on Feb 23? Hmm okay well I guess you'll keep playing him until then, it's still a good month away so just see what happens and then decide if you need him or not. He won't go anywhere with his rating in the man time so nothing to worry about.