HENDERSON, Jordan

Re: HENDERSON, Jordan

he may rise to 88/89 but i don't think he will get 90 unless he moves to a bigger club.

Bent got 90 at Sunderland because he scored about 75% of their goals. (but I agree with your point about Henderson)

Would anyone agree it's a little easier for a striker to get a 90 than a midfielder?

88 no more, he still has a fair amount of poor games - most noticeably both derby games which for a local lad is a big surprise in some ways, less surprising in others if you assume he really is too young to be a big game player yet.

i think he will stay at safc next year and then possibly move on if man u are still interested. if sunderland continue the progress theyve made under steve bruce i dont see why he couldnt progress beyond 88 at sunderland but not enough to keep a player who's wanted at old trafford

Why' date=' so he can sit on the bench 75% of the time? Yeah, that'll work wonders for his career...[/quote']

Well I'm fairly sure he could get games at United having watched both him, and United on a regular basis.

*looks at league table*

ye right...

That really doesn't make them a big club, the EPL is more competitive and IMO of lesser overall quality as a result. SM certainly won't consider them a big club rating wise for a while, and his rating will reflect SM's conservative approach, in that small clubs will only slowly increase their average rating

There is some absolute rubbish talked about on this thread, it comes to something when some sense is found by someone who has called themselves SMB-Twisted :rolleyes:

As someone who actually watches Henderson week in week out, he has potential. However, that is all he has at present. Apart from his energy and commitment he does not shine in any particular part of his game. Many of his failings are due to the fact of his age! And staying at Sunderland will only help him develop as a player. A big move... (a) he is not good enough and, (B) the progress he is making would be affected due to the fact he would not hold down a starting XI position at this stage of his career.

Next rating change will be to an 88 and if predicting a pair it will be 88/87. At this stage Wilshere is by far a more complete player!!

On comment of his derby performances its quite simple... he's 19!!!!!!!!!! Its alright to say hes a local lad and should be well up for it!! No doubt he was!! But at 19 he's going to be nervous as hell when faced with that situation!! When I was 19 I was up for my multiple-choice exams but I was nervous at the prospect and I wern't sitting them in front of 45-50 thousand people!! Forget the money and the prestige, its human nature and only comes with age!!