Team of the Week (Barclays Premier League)

AlexHSafc

Name your Prem League team of the week from different teams and the players listed most will be places in the overall team of the week , and at the end of the season a Team of the Season will be recorded,

Points are Recorded as

1 Point for being in the Team

3 Points for Striker Goal 4 for Midfielder and 5 for Defender

2 Points for a Goalkeeper Cleansheet

It will be updated Weekly , Just abit of Fun

Re: Team of the Week (Barclays Premier League)

You have your say but my Prem League Team of the Week is

Gordon

O'Shea Collochini Hangeland Clichy

Nani Richardson Mereiles* Adam

Van Persie Berbatov

Who would you change and who for?

Goalkeeper is hard one because nobody really stood out. Al Habsi made a few good saves against Arsenal despite conceding three. I will post my team after the game today. :P

Goalkeeper is hard one because nobody really stood out. Al Habsi made a few good saves against Arsenal despite conceding three. I will post my team after the game today. :P

Cudicini made a few decent saves against you lot yesterday, he kept us in the game for sure :)

Cudicini made a few decent saves against you lot yesterday' date=' he kept us in the game for sure :)[/quote']

You could argue the same for a few. Alex had Craig Gordon is his team but Harper made some good saves from Defoe in the first half. I can't think of anyone who won their team the game so step forward Boaz Myhill or Paul Robinson to save the day! Right now my team would be:

Harper/Gordon/Cudicini/Al Habsi

Onouha Collins Coloccini Enrique

Modric Meireles Richardson Giggs

Berbatov Van Persie

After 10:00 tonight i Will post the overall team of the week by seeing who is the most popular , and in the Goalkeeper Department Al-Habsi pulled of some great Saves as Did Cudichini but i beleive it is between Gordon and Harper the saves Gordon made from Adam in particular were great and Harper kept Newcastle going

Danny Simpson? It was him who let Aaron Lennon in for the Spurs goal. Undoubtly good for you but I don't think its worthy of team of the week. :D

haha that was the only mistake he made though, other then that he had a solid game and he learnt his lesson about 2minutes after the goal when Lennon did the same thing but Simpson pushed him out wide :D

Danny Simpson? It was him who let Aaron Lennon in for the Spurs goal. Undoubtly good for you but I don't think its worthy of team of the week. :D
he learnt his lesson about 2minutes after the goal when Lennon did the same thing but Simpson pushed him out wide :D

Well that's two people who watched MotD. :P

Al Habsi

Cuellar - Collins - Coloccini - Enrique

Nani - Meireles - Petrov - Giggs

Berbatov - RVP

I will name the team of the week in 15 Mins the Captain will be the player who has appeared in the most teams of the week and they will get Double Points every player mentioned will gain 1 point and I will tally up goals and points after naming the Team.

Saturday 22nd January / Sunday 23rd January

Premier League Team of the Week

Al Habsi

O'Shea Collochini© Collins Enrique

Nani Mereiles Adam Richardson

Berbatov Robin Van Persie

Subs

Onouha Giggs Vidic Gordon Samba Clichy and Modric

Points will follow