Risers destined for 90+ in 2011

Re: Risers destined for 90+ in 2011

How about Mikel San Jose (87) and Ricardo Costa (88)?

Both are playing a lot: San Jose with 17 complete matches is only surpassed a little by Iraola (90) in Athletic, and Costa with 16 complete matches is the most played defender in Valencia.

Since Spain's Primera División is suposed to be reviewed 2 more times, do they have any chance of 90 at the end of the season?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago I was subscribed to a fantastic thread which kept a running count of those players who were likely to hit a 90 within the year, with the reasoning and suchlike. It was remarkably nearl

Re: Risers destined for 90+ in 2011 A* thread lad, just thought I'd make a few suggestions. Bearing in mind that the 'major' leagues are set to be reviewed at least 3 times before the end of 2011 (

Re: Risers destined for 90+ in 2011 GK David DE GEA - 89 ==> 90 Currently the first-choice choice at Atletico Madrid, the 20-yo keeper is widely tipped to move to Manchester United, although

I'd add these players to the list:

CB (including Def):

Stefan REINARTZ (88) - Leverkusen is looking strong this season and will hopefully play Champions League football next season. He already plays more than Hyypiä who is rated 89. As Friedrich is 90, Reinartz will also be atleast that this year.

Andrea RANOCCHIA (88) - Assuming he will be Lucio's CB-pair next season. Those who watched him in Bari knows that he is atleast on the same level with Bonucci, maybe even better.

Gary CAHILL (88) - The soul of Bolton.This will happen only if Bolton manages to play in the Europa League.

LB:

Domenico CRISCITO (89) - Assuming he leaves Genoa. A starter for Italy and one of the best full-backs in Seria A.

Wing (including RM/LM):

Urby EMANUELSON (89) - Just signed for Milan. Very gifted player who will rise atleast to 90. I can't see him flopping in Italy.

Alexis SANCHEZ (89) - Might reach 90 while playing for Udinese but if he leaves in the summer he will deffinitely rise.

Theo WALCOTT (89) - He has been better than some higher rated players in Arsenal this season. Deffinitely 90 this year, maybe even 91.

José Antonio REYES (89) - Should be 90 already, and will be if Atletico starts playing better.

Torres JUANFRAN (88) - Bit of a dark horse on this list. I see a lot of potential in this lad and if he manages to fill Simao's boots properly he might reach 90. Same as with Reyes, Atletico must play better for Juanfran to rise.

Adam JOHNSON (88) - Just needs to play more, both in City and the national team.

Forwards:

Asamoah GYAN (89) - If Sunderland can keep up the good form and managed to play in Europe next season, he will reach atleast 90. As Bent left Gyan will have to be Sunderland's hero.

Johan ELMANDER (88) - Same thing as with Cahill, Bolton needs to play in Europe for this to happen.

P.S. something astonishing would need to happen for M'Vila to have even the slightest possibility of 92 within 2011 you'd have to feel. Even with a big move in the summer. Am I right in saying this as I speak purely in terms of 2011? (i.e. the thread title)

That's true - my main prediction is for a 91 to be fair. I think he's likely to move on from Rennes relatively soon, and assuming a club like Lyon/Liverpool/Valencia were interested then a 91 by Dec 2011 is pretty likely. You're right though; the 92 would be quite extraordinary, and dependant on a starting spot at Inter/Madrid/Man Utd/Chelsea etc. I'll revise it downwards; thanks for the comment.

Albrighton will 100% be 87 come end of the season, depending on where we finish in the league and his future performances there is a tiny chance of a 88. He has been our best performer throughout this season, in his break through season. Occasionally he looks a little out of his depth but he is a breath of fresh air and it will be sooner rather than later before this kid is involved with the england squad.

Villa are only 5 points of 7th ( as of yesterday prior to blackburn winning - could be 6/7/8/ points now i just cba to check ). The point is, its close and with the signings of bent and makoun, and perhaps 1/2 more, we could push on, but more importantly he will remain a important figure in our season. CLASS act, runs at players for fun, and his crossing is getting better and better.

Re: Respuesta: Risers destined for 90+ in 2011

If you don't think they will get 90' date=' why on earth would you post them on a 90+ risers thread?[/quote']

I reckon he has the potential to go 90/91 eventually would take approx 18months though. Would obviously rely on us getting back into europa league and pushing up the table, but that will happen.

RB

Ignazio ABATE - 88 ==> 90

Is starting most games for AC Milan in their resurgent Serie A campaign' date=' and has even popped up with the odd goal. Should Milan win the league, and have a decent run in the Champions League, I'm fairly certain Abate has the capacity to jump straight to 90. Nevertheless, he's a definite 89 next time around, and should be at 90 by December.[/center']

dont make up things, hes never scored.:D but yo're right about getting 90

That's true - my main prediction is for a 91 to be fair. I think he's likely to move on from Rennes relatively soon' date=' and assuming a club like Lyon/Liverpool/Valencia were interested then a 91 by Dec 2011 is pretty likely. You're right though; the 92 would be quite extraordinary, and dependant on a starting spot at Inter/Madrid/Man Utd/Chelsea etc. I'll revise it downwards; thanks for the comment.[/quote']

Oh god if he moves to Liverpool (I remember hearing that one too) I doubt he'll rise again :P Even Valencia and Lyon could be struggles to get any more than 90 by 2011's end. I truly hope he gets a slightly bigger move but one which will allow game-time. Would he not be the ideal type of player for Arsenal?! All that said 91 is far more realistic.

I doubt He will be added to the list but what about Alan Hutton?' date=' He has kept Corluka out of the team - Corluka had an Injury but he has recovred and is not a starter, He could be a 90 by the end of the year, Even a 91 if he keeps playing, Corluka was once?[/quote']

Hutton and 91 in the same sentence :o

Re: Albrighton, considering there are two reviews before the seasons end I truly believe he has every chance of 88, I could quite feasibly see two consecutive +2's, maybe slightly optimistic but it's definitely attainable. I understand your conservatism though so would predict 87/88. Sorry about going off topic a bit there at the end as I doubt whether he will get 90 this year however :o

RB

Marco CASSETTI - 89 ==> 90/89

Considering he's 33 years old' date=' a rise for Cassetti isn't the instinctive reaction. But he's played more games for third-placed Roma than any other player, and yet is conversely their lowest-ranked starter. SM may decide to keep him at 89, but I think he warrants a small increase. A safe short-term solution at RB regardless.

[/center']

And damned cheap in most game worlds.