123_ABC

If you could rise one player, who would it be?

Re: If you could rise one player, who would it be?

Ardiles' date=' been waiting over a year. He was 21 when i bought him, he's now 23 and won't behave in my youth team!

Drop VDS, he's garbage.[/quote']

I sent a ticket about a change of club for him in the hope that SM would glance at his Soccerway page and click that he had far too many minutes for a 70 rated player :P I think he's moved back now so it might be worth seeing if they pick up on it again :D

Ardiles' date=' been waiting over a year. He was 21 when i bought him, he's now 23 and won't behave in my youth team![/quote']
I sent a ticket about a change of club for him in the hope that SM would glance at his Soccerway page and click that he had far too many minutes for a 70 rated player :P I think he's moved back now so it might be worth seeing if they pick up on it again :D

I wonder how many managers read this and try to buy him :P

Either Xabi 94 -> 95 or Fabregas 95 -> 94.

No reason for Fabregas to be over Xabi IMO however awesome he may be...

Also +1 for Hulk' date=' Cavani and Sahin

-20 for Paulo Ferreira. He is just stupid... :D[/quote']

Why would Fab drop? o.O

Why would Fab drop? o.O

No no...No reason for Fab to drop...Just wanted to assert that Xabi is a starter for NT while Fab is not. Both play for good clubs (maybe Xabi plays for the better one)...So Xabi should be higher than Fab if not equal. So Xabi 94->95 would be fairer than Fab 95->94 I think...

Chris Samba 88 -> 90

Why he is only 88 I will never know, far better than any of Squillaci, O'Shea, Carragher, Cana, Garay, Heitenga, Agger, Dunne, Melberg, Evans, Brown, Distin and Salcido to name a few. So he plays for Blackburn? He is surrounded by mediocre defenders (Nelson and Selgado past their primes and Givet is NOT a LB) its only because of Samba the defense is kept together :P

Paul Robinson 88 -> 91

Gomes or Robinson? Schwarzer or Robinson? Howard or Robinson? Green or Robinson? James or Robinson? Weise or Robinson? Mandana or Robinson? etc etc

Rooney 95 -> 92

Two goals in like 30 games? Thats a worse conversion rater than Emile Hesky :P

Many ratings are off in function of irl performances.

One of the most glaring is Joao Miranda. He is a much better defender than Thiago Silva, even benching him regularly in NT, and Miranda alongside Godin are the two best CB of the world respectively as libero and stopper. Yet TS is 95, while Godin 94 and Miranda only a 92 (with lot of CB of pair or higher rating)?! Rise the duo, and drop TS.

Also Xabi Alonso has been dropped without valid reasons months ago, but he's the key player of Bayern Munchen midfield... Yet Fabregas who performs poorly since a long time is still 95. So rise Xabi back to 95 and drop Fabregas.

Rakitic also deserve to rise. Amazing player.

And I could go on more and more.

Borja Baston of Atl. Madrid loaned to Eibar. He's banging in goals left and right for about five seasons now, started with a few goals in 11/12 in segunda and never stopped since, always getting more goals from a season to another, last season alone he scored 22 goals playing in segunda and this season already has 14, playing in La Liga for Eibar. Only Suarez, Benzema, Neymar and Ronaldo have more goals than him.

He should be 86/87 by now, but the one get rises are Martial, Weigl, Coman, Sané.

Well, i'm kind of glad this game is past news. It didn't deserve to do any better.