Sign in to follow this  
Seftinho

The Official Formula 1 Thread

Re: Formula 1 Thread

What actually happened though???

Sutil crashed on a corner, they sent out the recovery JCB tractor which Bianchi hit on the next lap. You could see all the doctors and marshal's attending to someone behind the JCB and Sutil's car.

As you couldn't see the Marusia car everyone assumed they were treating Sutil, the Marusia was totalled.

Re: Formula 1 Thread

Gunna wet my pants if Hamilton retires in Abu Dhabi, and Rosberg wins. If I were Rosberg I'd fit a new unit in at Brazil, and just retire, then comes to Abu Dhabi unplug something in Hamilton's car. I hope it happens, as Bernie will have to admit to a mistake again and Hamilton doesn't win the title.

Re: The Official Formula 1 Thread

First points for Max! After his engine failure or whatever it was last week, the car didn't give up on him and he's the youngest ever driver to score points in F1 :D

And from what I've seen, he's a pretty intelligent racer, might be going for the 'youngster ever champion' crown!

Re: The Official Formula 1 Thread

Sebastian Vettel earns the first victory for Ferrari in the past 2 years, finally!

It's Vettel's fourth win in Malaysia and the 40th of the career for the German.

Really big news, especially when this win comes at the second race for Ferrari.

Nice to see another German at Scuderia, been waiting for this since Schumi left.