January 31st 2011 Deadline Day Tranfers/Rumours

AlexHSafc

Re: January 31st 2011 Deadline Day Tranfers/Rumours

You really shouldnt the guys dross tbh..

The best moment he had down here when we had him on loan was chanting USA USA :P

His goal scoring record doesn't fill me with much confidence :D

See you boys had a bid thrown out for our Keeper Andy Lonergan. Looks like Given could be heading your way now.

Great signing if you get him.

His goal scoring record doesn't fill me with much confidence :D

See you boys had a bid thrown out for our Keeper Andy Lonergan. Looks like Given could be heading your way now.

Great signing if you get him.

Think he only scored 2 or 3 goals for us.. if that :P

And yeh Given would be an emmense signing if we could pull that off, doubt itl happen though :o

Think he only scored 2 or 3 goals for us.. if that :P

And yeh Given would be an emmense signing if we could pull that off' date=' doubt itl happen though :o[/quote']

He needs games to good a keeper to be sat on a bench. How a prem club hasn't come in for him i will never know.

A lot of money being placed on him going to Cardiff just have to see eh.

2108: DONE DEAL We brought you the possibility of this back around midday, and I can confirm Daniel Sturridge has now left Chelsea for Bolton on loan until the end of the season.

Very good signing, very new look Bolton. Very new sort of striker for Bolton, he hasn't scored many headers. Maybe there going to get rid of the high balls all together, keep the ball all together and use Sturridge's, Elmander's & Davies's striking ability rather then there ariel ability.

Spurs will sign somebody as silly 'Arry got an interview all muddled up on Sky Sports News.

At the start "No Buisness tonight' date=' I'm going back to the hotel."

At the end "Right I'm going back home to my missus."

Hmmm[/quote']

Phil Neville, they have had a £1.5m bid rejected.

Guest drseanfitz

Done deal

2029: Blackburn have confirmed the signing of Argentinian midfielder Mauro Formica on a deal until the summer of 2014.

this one I find interesting.

2321: DONE DEAL Liverpool have confirmed that Fernando Torres is now a Chelsea player after the Merseysiders accepted a British transfer record fee for the Spanish international. That fee is thought to be £50m.

2324: DONE DEAL And now Benfica have released a statement to the stock exchange confirming the sale of David Luiz to Chelsea for a fee of around £21m plus Nemanja Matic

WOW.

Well a busy January Transfer market over £200Mil spent , Bent to Villa . Carroll to Liverpool , Dzeko to City , Torres to Chelsea , Luiz to Chelsea , Muntari to Sunderland , Suarez to Liverpool , Keane to West ham , Ireland to Newcastle , Makoun to Villa , Pienaar to Spurs ,Ben Arfa to Newcastle, Bentley to Birmingham, O'Hara to Wolves Just a few of many who do you think will be the best and worst signings and why . I believe Carrol will be a huge success and for Money as a Sunderland fan I believe Sessengnon will be a good Buy for 6million but I think Suarez and Ben Arfa may be risks

this one I find interesting.

Agreed. Looking forward to seeing how he adapts to life in the EPL. Have heard good things about him, so looking forward to seeing how he does.

Also really pleased Gudjohnsen has got his move. Fan of his, always have been. Hopefully he'll find some game time at Fulham and earn a contract there. Am I right in thinking his contract runs out at the end of the season?

Agreed. Looking forward to seeing how he adapts to life in the EPL. Have heard good things about him' date=' so looking forward to seeing how he does.

Also really pleased Gudjohnsen has got his move. Fan of his, always have been. Hopefully he'll find some game time at Fulham and earn a contract there. Am I right in thinking his contract runs out at the end of the season?[/quote']

He has joined on loan mate but his stone contract runs out in the summer

Agreed. Looking forward to seeing how he adapts to life in the EPL. Have heard good things about him' date=' so looking forward to seeing how he does.

Also really pleased Gudjohnsen has got his move. Fan of his, always have been. Hopefully he'll find some game time at Fulham and earn a contract there. Am I right in thinking his contract runs out at the end of the season?[/quote']

Gudjohnsen is a fantastic player. Not flamboyant but his control on the ball was nothing short of magnificent. Stoke didn't really give him a chance which I find a tad insulting. Love the fact that Fulham have signed 3 chelsea players this window (Sidwell, Kakuta and Gudjohnsen) seems like their getting all our old stock :D

This Transfer market has been a joke for some like the Torres or Carroll deal

Chelsea buying Torres is a joke because how will he fit in the team with Drogba, they both wont want to be pushed to the wing, if they play a 4-4-2 Lampard doesn't like it.

How is he worth 50 mil?

Liverpool Carroll deal is a joke because I think Liverpool got desperate so they put in a stupid offer to Mike Ashley. Carroll is also out for 6 weeks that doesnt help either.

This Transfer market has been a joke for some like the Torres or Carroll deal

Chelsea buying Torres is a joke because how will he fit in the team with Drogba' date=' they both wont want to be pushed to the wing, if they play a 4-4-2 Lampard doesn't like it.

How is he worth 50 mil?

Liverpool Carroll deal is a joke because I think Liverpool got desperate so they put in a stupid offer to Mike Ashley. Carroll is also out for 6 weeks that doesnt help either.[/quote']

Torres wouldn't have managed to fit into the Man. United team with the way they play a big and little striker, and two flat centre-midfielders leaving no leave way for Torres yet you wouldn't have complained about it.

There just going to have to change formations from a 4-3-3 wingers to a 4-3-1-2 or even a 4-3-3 formation. I'd say a 4-3-1-2 would be better suited with Torres and Drogba upfront, Lampard behind the strikers and Ramires, Mikel & Essien behind them.