• 1 year later...

Re: Reserve List or Second Team

I like the idea of a reserve/cup team alongside the first team and youth team.

However in the tatics page it would be nice to have 3 tabs like the new league table setup. one for first team, one for reserve/cup team and one for youth team, with players being interchangable within the squad pages and players being able to be seleceted to the playing team from either of the 3 tabs.

Also for the record my Borussia Dortmund in GC1 has 68 players, one first team, one cup team and about 4 youth teams lol

Re: Reserve List or Second Team

I like the idea of a reserve/cup team alongside the first team and youth team.

However in the tatics page it would be nice to have 3 tabs like the new league table setup. one for first team' date=' one for reserve/cup team and one for youth team, with players being interchangable within the squad pages and players being able to be seleceted to the playing team from either of the 3 tabs.

Also for the record my Borussia Dortmund in GC1 has 68 players, one first team, one cup team and about 4 youth teams lol[/quote']

graet idea, love to see a reserve team or even feeders clubs, where teams from unavailable to manage teams can loan players from you like in real life your youth go to smaller clubs, this could take a lot of wages especially my Milan team with 200+ players and 190 of which are youth 35 senior squads and another good 30 on loan to other teams.